Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wild Women Parties

Well back on the positive note...Besides the normal three parties, Robert mentioned they have tried doing a Thursday night party as well. Has anyone attended? Is it different? Did everyone loosen up? We will going the first week of May and I am sooooo looking forward to it. Especially since out wind chill is in the teens. We hit 40 tomorrow for the first time in two weeks. This sucks. Winter is here, but I am ready for it to leave. Hedo come soon!!!

Kristy
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Quote Originally Posted by jimandkristy View Post
    Well back on the positive note...Besides the normal three parties, Robert mentioned they have tried doing a Thursday night party as well. Has anyone attended? Is it different? Did everyone loosen up? We will going the first week of May and I am sooooo looking forward to it. Especially since out wind chill is in the teens. We hit 40 tomorrow for the first time in two weeks. This sucks. Winter is here, but I am ready for it to leave. Hedo come soon!!!

Kristy
    I think the Thursday Night party was a lot of fun last trip. That was the first time for us and it was the best night.

I do hope you guys have a great trip sorry we will have to miss May but just be helped.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Blog Entries
    I assume a Thursday party would be the best for the girls, as it's further on in the week and most should be way more comfortable by then... almost pros (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I was just curious... I am not bi-curious/sexual, so would it be inappropriate to book with WW if I am not interested in other women? Last time I went to Hedo (in 2005) I went with the Hellians but I don't think they will be there in the time frame I am interested in going.
    Thanks!
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    I was just curious... I am not bi-curious/sexual, so would it be inappropriate to book with WW if I am not interested in other women? Last time I went to Hedo (in 2005) I went with the Hellians but I don't think they will be there in the time frame I am interested in going.
    Thanks!
    Not innapropriate at all! I think there are lots of folks who book with First Travel and travel to hedo during the Wild Women weeks who are actually not bi-curious or bisexual. However, on those weeks, there seems to be lots of theme night participation and lots of fun activities going on that contribute to the overall sexually-charged atmosphere. When all those 'wild women' are in the disco, for example, it makes for an uninhibited atmosphere that is conducive to romance for couples.
    Robert and Beth are great travel agents as well.

Along w/ what midwest said...*The Private parties, while fun, are not the only reason to book with Wild Women.* They are also a awesome travel agency that has been working with Super Clubs for a number of years and has a great relationship with Hedo Management.* Beth travels with the groups on these weeks, so if any problem arises she is there to handle them for you.* If you choose not to go to the private parties, there is still lots of extra fun activities going on during the April Trip with the Hedo Amigos.* Between the WW group and the Hedo Amigos Group…the first week of April is going to be a total blast.* We would definitely recommend First Travel/WW Vacations for booking your trip.* If you follow the Hedo Amigo Link in my sig there is a link there for WW.* Hope to meet you at the neekid pool!* We will be there 3/28 to 4/4.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

We went with Wild Women last March and are going back with them this March. Robert and Beth couldn't be nicer if they tried! But you don't have to be exclusive with them. They don't put any pressure on you to attend the suite parties. If you want to, great! And if you don't want to, that's great. They will still be just as friendly no matter what you choose. But, in my opinion...you won't find a better travel agent anywhere!

3/26/09 TO 4/3/09 ARE WE THERE YET????

Another Hedo Virgin

When we decided we wanted to try Hedo we started to do alot of research. We had heard rumors and seen Hedo in articles but wanted to find the true Hedo vets to give us the true scoop. Right away we found out about WW, my wife said no way, she has been curious and has her fantasies but never really completely pursued it.

Well we inevitably found this site and signed in. We ended up communicating with so many wonderful people that I would have to start a new thread just to get into it. I will say that JAnewbies and Facedown have been unbelievable. J in particular has taken my wife under his wing and turned her from very leery and nervous to just completely filled with excitement to go. Facedown and the rest of the Amigos got us excited about partying with these great people so we joined the Amigos.

We then finally decided to join the WW and Amigo trip and got the wonderful experience of getting to deal with Robert (haven't got to speak with Beth yet she has a group there now). Robert was nothing but a perfect gentleman and answered every question we could muster. He made us feel completely comfortable and made it a point to let us know that they are there only to make sure that this vacation is the greatest we ever had. We are so excited to get out of the cold and party nekkid for 10 days with all of our new found friends.

Since we are newbies we have no basis but as is life apparently there are always a few bad apples but if you let those people influence your vacation it doesn't matter where you go or who you travel with you will never enjoy yourself.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

We booked w WWV for our first trip to H3 last year and it was awesome. The suite parties were a little nerve racking at first but it was all good
    We booked with them again this year and have joined the Hedo Amigo group - so looking forward to meeting everyone!!

March 26 to Apr 3rd!! Waaaaahoooooo!!

Hi, we have just booked two weeks with ww in July/august and are so excited. We have been twice on our own before and although we had a fab time we heard so much about ww that we booked with them when we got home. Even though we are in the UK, we have received a fabulous service. our emails have been answered promptly and we even got a reduction in our cost. I am not too sure about what the parties involve but they sound like they are fun, especially if non members are keen to go too. If anybody else is going with ww when we are we would love to hear from you. x

Quote Originally Posted by uknewbies View Post
    Hi, we have just booked two weeks with ww in July/august and are so excited. We have been twice on our own before and although we had a fab time we heard so much about ww that we booked with them when we got home. Even though we are in the UK, we have received a fabulous service. our emails have been answered promptly and we even got a reduction in our cost. I am not too sure about what the parties involve but they sound like they are fun, especially if non members are keen to go too. If anybody else is going with ww when we are we would love to hear from you. x
    Where in the UK are you? We just moved back to the states from there, we lived in Bicester about 20 mins from Oxford and 30 mins from Miltion Keynes.
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

We are from the North West, Cheshire. Are you missing the UK or are you having a blast in the States?

Well we are from the states originally so we are glad to be back here... but I must say I do miss our holidays! Travel in Europe is unbelievabley cheap! We went on holiday twice a year there! We could go to a resort for two weeks with our three kids and airfare for cheaper than my husband and I can go somewhere here alone for one week! But I am sure you already know that, lol! Oh and I miss my Strongbow!!! If you're gonna be at Hedo in April bring the Strongbow, lol!
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

I know, we do tend to travel a lot even long haul flights are still good, although this may change now due to credit crunch. Unfortunately we are going to h3 in July/august otherwise I would gladly supply the strongbow.

Ahhh, a girl can dream, lol! I love Strongbow... esp. on tap at the pub! While we were in England we went to Turkey, Tunisia, Egypt, Paris, Germany and to a caravan park in England on the West bay area. It was fun but I wish we could have hit a few more places. We may try to get stationed in Belgium next.
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123