Page 78 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2063

Thread: Freedom of the Seas Couples Lifestyle Cruise November 11, 2012

Middle of Nowhere, Barren Canadian Prairie
    Quote Originally Posted by mattandbianca View Post
    Just booked the new Fantasy Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta for May 21st-26th. We figure we needed a practice vacation before the cruise. That's a legitimate reason, right?
    Absolutely!! Practice makes perfect!! Have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALATINCPL View Post
    dish you are so right. we have meet some sexy couples but when we meet we just dont click. we dont get along. it does not matter how sexy a couple or a person is if we dont get along we cant play ;-) but when we see a couple at a swingers club there is not much talking so its always better at a swingers club. lol
    I agree completely - on all counts!! We learned over a decade ago that you can't count on that 'click' before you meet, so group situations are always our preference for meeting. Unfortunately, we come from a really small city in the middle of the barren Canadian prairie, and we have archaic laws here that prevent us from having a club, so the best we can do is the occasional dance at a rented hall, or small private parties. The biggest 'swing club' we've ever been to was a resort takeover that we used to attend in the mountains and I think it capped out at a couple of hundred people. Fortunately we've got a couple of club experiences lined up in neighboring provinces this spring and summer to reacquaint us with the feel, and I'm glad we're going to have a couple of nights at the hotel getting used to being among so many swingers before we set foot on the ship, because it's going to be overwhelmingly AWESOME!!!!!

We have officially booked our cabin! Can't wait...Thanks to pushy friends for getting us motivated!

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

6 months from today we'll be heading to Port Canaveral and meeting some great new people on our journey! Now, what to do til then?
    Hedo 3/28/14-4/6/14
    cns4ever on AFF
    cands4ever on SLS

Quote Originally Posted by seafoodkid View Post
    We have officially booked our cabin! Can't wait...Thanks to pushy friends for getting us motivated!
    nice to know. so what deck are u 2 on? what room number? do u want any one to stop by and say hi? lol
    i am ROLANDO and my wife is ROSE

1st LS vacation hedo II aug. 2011
    2nd LS vacation freedom of the seas cruise nov. 2012
    cabin number 7393 dont be shy stop bi and say hi. we dont bite, much ;-)

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

I agree completely - on all counts!! We learned over a decade ago that you can't count on that 'click' before you meet, so group situations are always our preference for meeting. Unfortunately, we come from a really small city in the middle of the barren Canadian prairie, and we have archaic laws here that prevent us from having a club, so the best we can do is the occasional dance at a rented hall, or small private parties. The biggest 'swing club' we've ever been to was a resort takeover that we used to attend in the mountains and I think it capped out at a couple of hundred people. Fortunately we've got a couple of club experiences lined up in neighboring provinces this spring and summer to reacquaint us with the feel, and I'm glad we're going to have a couple of nights at the hotel getting used to being among so many swingers before we set foot on the ship, because it's going to be overwhelmingly AWESOME!!!!![/QUOTE]

great minds think a like. lol. i do agree with with you that this sounds like an AWESOME TRIP. i hope to me naked and drunk most of the time. lol. this is the hubby in case u wanted to know.

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

i need to sneak some alcohol on the ship so i can be drunk every day. lol. what are some ways that you will be doing it? i need some ideas. the drinks might not be expensive but after been on ship a few days it will get expensive. so how u doing it?

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

Quote Originally Posted by cns4ever View Post
    6 months from today we'll be heading to Port Canaveral and meeting some great new people on our journey! Now, what to do til then?
    That's easy! You drive up to Canada and meet some fellow cruisers!! We're having a party May 26th... and we're heading to Calgary June 9th for a hotel floor party. If you're interested in either, just let me know and I'll send you the details.

Quote Originally Posted by ALATINCPL View Post
    i need to sneak some alcohol on the ship so i can be drunk every day. lol. what are some ways that you will be doing it? i need some ideas. the drinks might not be expensive but after been on ship a few days it will get expensive. so how u doing it?
    Cheers!! Let's have drinks!! Woo Hoo!! Great new pic, by the way... your wife should join us in seeing how many titties we can fit in one promenade window...

I haven't quite figured out exactly how I'll be bringing my liquor on board this time. In the past I've just used soft drink bottles or water bottles and carried them with me through security, but on the vanilla cruise we took in November, they wouldn't let me board with open bottles - it was just like being at the airport. I think I'm probably going to invest in some rum runners for sure...

Rum runners seems to be very good, as long as they are well packed.
    I'll be trying my new ''wine rack'' (bra)... On top of being able to fit 32oz, it makes me look like I have a D cup!
    Have we met??
    Y & V

H3
    March 09
    Nov 09
    March 10
    H2 a start to a new era
    Nov 2010
    March 2011
    Caliente Caribe March 2012
    Freedom of the Seas Nov 2012
    Caliente Caribe March 2013
    Hedo 2 April -May 2013
    DESIRE RM - Nov 16-23rd 2013
    H2 March 2014
    Temptation Nov 2014
    H2 March 2015
    H2 Dec 2015
    H2 April 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 2016
    H2 May 2017
    H2 Nov 2017
    H2 Nov 2019

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    Cheers!! Let's have drinks!! Woo Hoo!!
    I think I'm probably going to invest in some rum runners for sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by boatchick View Post
    I'll be trying my new ''wine rack'' (bra)... On top of being able to fit 32oz, it makes me look like I have a D cup!
    Nothing against the Rum Runners, but there are other choices too:

http://cascadedesigns.com/platypus/w...bottle/product
    There is a link at the bottom of the page above to enter your zip/postal code to see who is selling them near you.

http://www.mec.ca/Main/home.jsp?bmFo...idden=Ntk&Ntk=

And just for wine...
    http://www.mec.ca/AST/ShopMEC/Member...ion-system.jsp

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Cheers!! Let's have drinks!! Woo Hoo!! Great new pic, by the way... your wife should join us in seeing how many titties we can fit in one promenade window...

I haven't quite figured out exactly how I'll be bringing my liquor on board this time. In the past I've just used soft drink bottles or water bottles and carried them with me through security, but on the vanilla cruise we took in November, they wouldn't let me board with open bottles - it was just like being at the airport. I think I'm probably going to invest in some rum runners for sure...
    rum runners sounds like a good plan. do u know of any one that has used them or any other way to bring some liquor on ship? getting to know a couple over drinks is always good.

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

Quote Originally Posted by boatchick View Post
    rum runners seem to be the most popular way to do it. i will google them right. i hope u are putting more than just wine in that "wine rack" bra. lol.

ALATINCPL ON SLS
    ALATINCPL01 ON AFF

Can't wait to get on board ,party ,meet new friends and enjoy the good company ,oh and maybe relax a bit(lol)counting down continues deck 6(rm6300)
    Sean and Barb

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Nothing against the Rum Runners, but there are other choices too:

http://cascadedesigns.com/platypus/w...bottle/product
    There is a link at the bottom of the page above to enter your zip/postal code to see who is selling them near you.

http://www.mec.ca/Main/home.jsp?bmFo...idden=Ntk&Ntk=

And just for wine...
    http://www.mec.ca/AST/ShopMEC/Member...ion-system.jsp

Cheers,

Thanks, Steve! There don't appear to be any Canadian retailers... can you tell me if you've had any experience comparing the Platypus and rum runners? We have a local sporting goods store here that carries some kind of plastic flask. I don't know for sure if they're Rum Runners, but it's the same concept, and I think that's the way I'm going to go, since I can just pick them up off the shelf. All I care about is that they don't x-ray as a bottle and the seal holds until I get on board!!

My countdown clock - which is set for when we board our flight at 6am, Friday November 9, says:

182 Days; 15 Hours; 58 Minutes!! Woo Hoo!! It's less than half of what it was when we booked!!

Thanks, Steve! There don't appear to be any Canadian retailers... can you tell me if you've had any experience comparing the Platypus and rum runners? We have a local sporting goods store here that carries some kind of plastic flask. I don't know for sure if they're Rum Runners, but it's the same concept, and I think that's the way I'm going to go, since I can just pick them up off the shelf. All I care about is that they don't x-ray as a bottle and the seal holds until I get on board!!

My countdown clock - which is set for when we board our flight at 6am, Friday November 9, says:

182 Days; 15 Hours; 58 Minutes!! Woo Hoo!! It's less than half of what it was when we booked!!
    Personally, I like the platypus.
    They are great. I know they are strong and well sealed. I used to carry fuel onboard airplanes (pre 9-11) without ever a leak or customs finding them.
    Im sure the Rum Runners are just as good.
    Look for a camping store near you.

I know you are in the middle of no where but I think MEC will ship to you:
    http://www.mec.ca/AST/ContentPrimary...ces/Stores.jsp

Or:
    HORNS SPORTS - FRESH AIR EXPERIENCE
    Find on Google Maps
    532 VICTORIA AVENUE
    REGINA, SK S4N 0P9
    CANADA
    306-522-6665

OUTTER LIMITS OUTDOOR CLOTHING
    Find on Google Maps
    630 BROADWAY AVE
    SASKATOON, SK S7N 1A9
    CANADA
    306-374-1663

WHOLESALE SPORTS OF CANADA - REGINA
    Find on Google Maps
    3112 QUANCE STREET
    REGINA, SK S4V 3B8
    CANADA
    306-931-4475

WHOLESALE SPORTS OF CANADA - SASKATOON
    Find on Google Maps
    2828 IDYLWYLD DRIVE NORTH
    SASKATOON, SK S7L 5Y6
    CANADA
    306-931-4475

WHOLESALE SPORTS OF CANADA - WINNIPEG
    Find on Google Maps
    1225 ST. JAMES STREET
    WINNIPEG, MB R3H 0K9
    CANADA
    204-663-1094

WILDERNESS SUPPLY COMPANY LTD
    Find on Google Maps
    623 A FERRY RD
    WINNIPEG, MB R3H 0T5
    CANADA
    204-783-9555
    www.wildernesssupply.ca

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Page 78 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast