Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it to early for a Feb 2018 RollCall ?

Blog Entries
    Thanks but we don’t want family and friends knowing about or visit to hedo. We are newbies to all this.��

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNPeg View Post
    Thanks but we don’t want family and friends knowing about or visit to hedo. We are newbies to all this.��
    They are private Facebook pages, so you probably won't be found, but I understand. If you want good info, you can also send messages on this forum and trade emails. We've done that with several folks, most of who have become long-term friends.
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    They are private Facebook pages, so you probably won't be found, but I understand. If you want good info, you can also send messages on this forum and trade emails. We've done that with several folks, most of who have become long-term friends.
    Closed groups aren't "private" and often are given as "recommendations" on Facebook to your friends/family and may say who is in the group. Secret groups are private and do not come up as recommendations to friends/family.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Closed groups aren't "private" and often are given as "recommendations" on Facebook to your friends/family and may say who is in the group. Secret groups are private and do not come up as recommendations to friends/family.
    I stand corrected. But you can still connect one-on-one through this group if you want more info. Through here we have connected to several folks via email (they were all Canadian for whatever reason, lol), but that process worked well. Some we eventually met at Hedo and others we haven't met yet but still stay in touch. Either way, you can find lots of info before you make your first trip. I will say that despite what you learn, there will still be much you don't understand until after you experience it.
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNPeg View Post
    Open another Facebook account that you use specifically to join groups and communicate through, no doubt you will have a whole new circle of friends on that Facebook account as you start to meet people into this Lifestyle be it nudists, swingers, etc.

Going home February 18 to 25 with the Fluffernutters. Fluffernutters are a great group of people to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by casey View Post
    Going home February 18 to 25 with the Fluffernutters. Fluffernutters are a great group of people to be around.
    We will see you there
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Hello Peeps,

Going to start a Kik group for couples going to Hedonism in Feb 2018.

If you are interested in being part of this pop me a message with your kik handle or send me a message on Kik 2play7172

Kik Group is called Hedo Feb 2018

S&C
    Last edited by 2play7172; 12-01-2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: More information
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Hello Peeps the Hedo Feb 2018 Kik group is working out well ... we have about 12 or so couples who have joined now and are getting to know each other .. where are you ?

We are so eager to be on this trip ... I think I look at my countdown 2-3 times a day ..to see if I have some how jumped through a wormhole and time traveled. Has not worked yet ..

61 days left until we check in at the Hedo front desk..cant wait to meet all the new contacts we have made.

Cheers to getting naked !

S&C
    Last edited by 2play7172; 12-04-2017 at 04:11 PM. Reason: cant speeel
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post
    Hello Peeps the Hedo Feb 2018 Kik group is working out well ... we have about 12 or so couples who have joined now and are getting to know each other .. where are you ?

We are so eager to be on this trip ... I think I look at my countdown 2-3 times a day ..to see if I have some how jumped through a wormhole and time traveled. Has not worked yet ..

61 days left until we check in at the Hedo front desk..cant wait to meet all the new contacts we have made.

S&C

Hello S & C, & all the February Hedo People.... I (Mark) am a little technically challenged, & I admit it!!!!!! I do have KIK on my phone, haven't ever used it, and not too sure about the settings? Like a lot of other couples, Jo- & I try to keep our personal life personal. The settings on KIK, if the blue is displayed, does that mean it is on, or off? In the "Privacy" settings, should "Use Phone Contacts" have a blue or clear message? I have contacts in my phone that are "business related", and not "fun related", and I would like it to stay that way???? Otherwise, we are ready to get to Jamaica, and have some fun, and get to know everyone.... My screen name on KIK is Boatlover1995 (Same as here).... Mark & Jo-
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    Hello S & C, & all the February Hedo People.... I (Mark) am a little technically challenged, & I admit it!!!!!! I do have KIK on my phone, haven't ever used it, and not too sure about the settings? Like a lot of other couples, Jo- & I try to keep our personal life personal. The settings on KIK, if the blue is displayed, does that mean it is on, or off? In the "Privacy" settings, should "Use Phone Contacts" have a blue or clear message? I have contacts in my phone that are "business related", and not "fun related", and I would like it to stay that way???? Otherwise, we are ready to get to Jamaica, and have some fun, and get to know everyone.... My screen name on KIK is Boatlover1995 (Same as here).... Mark & Jo-
    Hi Mark,

Join the brave new world! haha
    Let me see if i can answer your questions:
    Privacy wise I set Kik to NOT use my phone contact and to NOT Let friends find me .. the toggle is no Blue.
    This keeps people from adding you unless you are in the same KIK group or they have your username .. then they can add you directly.
    I will add you on Kik and send you a message .. we just added 1 more couple
    So a pretty crazy fun bunch

S&C
    Last edited by 2play7172; 12-04-2017 at 07:53 PM.
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

18 Couples now

Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post

S&C
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Thanks for setting up Kik, 2play. Place is rocking

Quote Originally Posted by nikkied View Post
    Thanks for setting up Kik, 2play. Place is rocking
    No worries .. want to help people connect
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Blog Entries
    Only 66 more days to go!
    We are newbies but really looking forward to meeting y’all.
    We have learned a lot about what to expect from you so far!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast