Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A single male on single males

Quote Originally Posted by Islander_Couple View Post
    It is true - they (the single jerks) really are the minority when it comes to the number of guests that are at the resort.

Most of us have had an interaction with that single guy. We never forget that one and it makes for good posting.

To give credit where credit is due, we also remember the Dennis' of the trip, or the Dave's. Those impressions we will take home with us with fond memories. Respect and appreciation are given right back at those great single guys that are fun to be with, whether it is a drink at the bar, a dance at the disco or conversation at dinner.

Qudo's to them!

We are at 9 days, 18 hours and 22 minutes until we leave...but who's counting!

Thanks and enjoy paradise. I surely do!!!

Blog Entries
    Thank you for this thread. I'm going to hedo II soon and I'm glad there will be people there who will be nice to a single guy who has nothing but good intentions. Is there any other info or advice for a single "genuinely nice guy" who loves the plesures of a place like Hedo II?

Mr & Mrs B saved her from this guy's pushy advances.
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-26-2010 at 12:21 AM.

single guys and issues

I am a single guy but i dont know why these individuals do this and bother people like they do? if people are interested in them they would soon know they would invite them to play or have fun? if you are pushy like they have been you will only piss people off ? know wonder they call these people creepy????

single guys and issues

I went to a swingers club in the uk with a girlfriend and was followed around by a single guy which really pissed us off. creepy or what we did not want this he made it so obvious that he was following us everywhere??????

Blog Entries
    I don't know why but every trip there seems to be at least one Creepy single dude.

Please don't be that guy.

I completely agree with Dennis on this post. Respect, Respect, Respect! And most of all Don't put your creepy little paws on me unless I start putting my hands on you.

On my first trip, I could'nd get rid of this jerk. It finally ended with me kicking him (With 6 inch heels) and telling him off. He finally got the message and started leaving me alone.

I tell you, the only negative comments that I have about that trip was him.

Julied

Very well said PK. If single guys follow your advice. They will have a great time and will have a much better chance of getting laid.

We just got back from H3 last night. Had a great time and had a nice single guy visit us in our room, twice. Great advice given on here. Act nice and don't be pushy, and you will have an amazing vacation at Hedo.
    P + j
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Pics and video but have to wait til he gets back to ask if he minds if we post them, lol.
    We never post pics without permission
    And sexy joan says it was def worthwhile
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Every time this thread pops up I can't help but get the visual of "A single male on single males" ... literally...

Is it just me? LOL

Looking the other way ... respect to all single males on top of single males

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

I wish more single guys would read this post....It did become a problem for us a couple of times last January....yes you can stop it pretty quick but its very frustrating when it happens...there were a few in the hot tub one night in particular and the atmosphere really changed from fun to sexual predator ....it was like a small pack of wild dogs waiting for the chance to get a quick bite....

not cool at all.....really hope it doesn't happen again this time

Quote Originally Posted by crazymonkeys View Post
    I wish more single guys would read this post....It did become a problem for us a couple of times last January....yes you can stop it pretty quick but its very frustrating when it happens...there were a few in the hot tub one night in particular and the atmosphere really changed from fun to sexual predator ....it was like a small pack of wild dogs waiting for the chance to get a quick bite....

not cool at all.....really hope it doesn't happen again this time
    We remember that night, there was like 6-8 single guys on one side of the tub, 3 or 4 couples on the other. It was getting creepy fast, So we took off fast and went for a walk ( it was the only time we felt uneasy ) we quickly got over it and continued our own party on the beach No worries Mon. Hope you two have a great time. We'll be heading home a couple weeks after you.
    33 Days
    Jan 2009 - Virgins
    Feb 2010 Fluffs, Feb 2011 Fluffs
    March 2012 Ms. NSS, March 2013 Ms. NSS, March 2014 Ms. NSS, March 2015 Ms. NSS
    March 2016 Ms. NSS
    Sept 22, 2016 - Oct 1, 2016 Djs Island and Bare All Travel

Blog Entries
    I go to Hedo as a single guy, there are complaints from both sexes that they are not enough singles. This presumes nice nekkid normal singles. Not creepy assholes fucking it up for everyone.

I go with a group and have a lot of friends.

I do okay everytime I go. I arrive fully sexually satisfied first, then I just stand around looking as cute (LOL) as I can till someone I like hits on or picks me. Works for me.

But, the big butt, LOL, is that as a single guy you cannot go with the idea that first: you're gonna get laid, and second: if not getting laid or whatever is going to ruin your vacation DON"T GO!!

Desperate is not pretty when everyone is having fun.

If you can't get laid in the real world the likelyhood of you finding sex at Hedo is ZERO.

Be normal, be nice, don't be desperate and you'll never know what might happen.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Blog Entries
    opps, meant to mention, I'm working on a blog with some of my experiences as a single guy (all good) at Hedo.

Blog Entries
    I go single and I've told some female friends, single or not, if someone is bugging them at the hot tub just come over and hang with me and I'll see to it they leave you alone. I usually never say a word to the creepy guy, he gets the idea, or he thinks he has the idea I should say.

We had some creepy guy bugging everyone in the tub a couple of years ago and before long I had 4-5 women crowded around. After all the BF's, Husbands showed up and I was again just hanging by myself the idiot comes up to me a asks "how I get some much female attention in the hot tub" . What a hoot, it's his bad behavior matched against my trustworthyness, LOL

But truely it's rare, no creepy guys at all last two years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast