Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men and theme nights

Men and theme nights

Time to do some shopping for Trip prep! There are plenty examples of what women are wearing to the different theme nights, but looking for insight on what men should and do wear. Any pics or links to products is really appreciated! We are counting the days!

Quote Originally Posted by NCcouple43 View Post
    Time to do some shopping for Trip prep! There are plenty examples of what women are wearing to the different theme nights, but looking for insight on what men should and do wear. Any pics or links to products is really appreciated! We are counting the days!
    Great question! We are prepping for our trip too. We have the same question!

I'm assuming that the men are more of an accessory to the women.

I guess it depends on the group, our travels found most of the men in costume. While many are not as elaborate (or maybe I just think so as I really wasn't looking at the guys). I hit Amazon and started most costumes with a pair of boxers. Plaid for schoolgirl/boy night, tight pleather for fetish, we had a team night that was pretty easy and so on. Use your imagination and don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.

Well for Rockstar night you can see what my hubby wore (see the avatar), but typically men who don't want to fully dress up, will wear shorts and t-shirts or something comfortable. If they want to join in on the themes, they go for it. Nerds or Priests on Schoogirl night, Jamaican is pretty easy, Bare as you Dare/Glow night they wear brightly colored clothes or things that light up, Fetish night I have seen interesting things, toga night is another easy one and so on. Have fun with it. Dress for all or none, doesn't matter. Do what makes you feel comfortable.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

My hubby wore a green plaid kilt and a green bowtie for school night!
    Please don't dress as a priest! First, Jamaica is a very religious country, so it is a bit disrespectful to pretend to be a man of the cloth frolicking with school girls.
    And I really don't want to be reminded of perverted old men molesting school children when I am at Hedo.
    We were actually at a swinger Halloween event (not at Hedo) and the winning costume was a guy as a priest and his wife dressed as a catholic school boy with a helicopter beenie hat. During their "performance" on the stage, the "priest" forced the "boy" under his robe. It was disgusting and I couldn't believe the crowd cheerd loud enough for them to win.
    Talk about a sick group of people. It is not entertaining to watch grown adults acting out child molestation.
    So please don't dress as a priest.
    Cowgirl

Is it required to be in costume for every event? Seems like I’ll be bringing more clothes than I thought

Quote Originally Posted by Jrob1013 View Post
    Is it required to be in costume for every event? Seems like I’ll be bringing more clothes than I thought
    Definitely not a requirement, but adds to the fun. . Every night you'll see men and women who choose not to partake in the theme.

my wife tends to dress up or i should say dress down... if we are there 2 weeks, i would say i put on costumes 4 or 5 nights, the rest of the time i wear shirt and shorts. she is teh attraction os i am more the ring master/social director/moderator/crowd control LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat116 View Post
    Definitely not a requirement, but adds to the fun. . Every night you'll see men and women who choose not to partake in the theme.
    How sad. Then what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by hopin4fun View Post
    How sad. Then what's the point?
    Remember that saying "to each, their own?" I love dressing up and would dress up every day of the year if I could. My goal at Hedo is to match the theme while wearing as little clothing as possible!
    But not everyone is into costumes, and that shouldn't keep them from being able to enjoy the magic of Hedo!
    The themes are provided to give you the opportunity to dress up should you choose to do so.
    I do wonder when I see people dressed in total street clothes, because I think, wouldn't they be happier at a "vanilla" resort? But then I remind myself that not everyone is a nudist like me and many people are not comfortable wearing costumes or dressing in skimpy clothes. They still want to "watch" us crazy people who do like to dress up!
    And remember that if you don't like a particular theme, you can dress up in something totally different and no one will mind at all! Many groups have their own themes because they are tired of doing the same Hedo themes every time.
    Hedo is all about being who YOU want to be! Choose the costumes you want to wear and enjoy your vacation! I have built up quite a collection of costumes and some of my favorites don't match the Hedo themes. I pack my favorites to wear on the nights that I don't want to do the theme.
    Cowgirl
    Last edited by cowgirl; 01-08-2018 at 09:56 PM.

I consider fishnet an appropriate costume for any theme ;-)
    Mitch & Melisa

We don't dress up for theme nights. It doesn't do anything for us and we're more interested in being comfortable. I wear shorts and a nice polo. Wife wears killer dresses and gets lots of compliments. There is NO requirement to participate and, IMHO, there shouldn't be. It's our vacation and we can do what we want.

If you enjoy dressing up for theme nights, more power to you. Have fun with it.

But, we'll just wear our normal resort wear.

My wife and I decided, since it is our first time, to jump in with both feet. Searching for costumes has actually been a lot of fun and the “try-on” sessions have been great. We look forward to seeing if a package has arrived at our door when we come home from work. I will admit, wearing some of this stuff is way out of my comfort zone, but that is why we are coming to Hedo. Have fun, meet new friends and just escape normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by NCcouple43 View Post
    My wife and I decided, since it is our first time, to jump in with both feet. Searching for costumes has actually been a lot of fun and the “try-on” sessions have been great. We look forward to seeing if a package has arrived at our door when we come home from work. I will admit, wearing some of this stuff is way out of my comfort zone, but that is why we are coming to Hedo. Have fun, meet new friends and just escape normal life.
    That's a great attitude to have !!! Can't wait to hear the trip report after you get back from your virgin trip. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!
    Joe & Jo (JoJo)

Oct 15 Room 2104 Wicked Wildcats
    Feb 16 Room 1130 Fluffernutters
    Oct 16 Room 1142 Wicked Wildcats
    Apr 17 Room 1229 Dirty Pervs
    Oct 17 Room 1215 International Delights
    Oct 18 Room 1151 International Delights
    Dec 18 Room 1106 WWW
    Feb 19 Room 1156 Fluffernutters
    Oct 19 Room 1204 International Delights

Next trip Oct 2020 with International Delights

Even though this will be our first trip to Hedo, we have been to several theme nights at Temptations resort in Cancun.
    My husband believes he is nothing more than a side kick and that theme nights are definitely for the ladies. He doesn’t think anyone pays too much attention to what the men are wearing and thinks theme nights are to show off the hot ladies.
    However, he does make an attempt to casually blend with the theme and he makes sure I am perfectly dressed for every theme.
    For example, our last neon night, he wore khaki shorts and a t shirt that he had made and it simply said “Keep Calm it’s Neon Night” in all neon colors. Then for me, he bought a neon tutu, neon flower pasties, and a white fishnet shirt that covered nothing. By the end of the night, some stranger was wearing my pasties and I was dancing around in just my tutu.

Oh yeah, back to my point... for those men that are not comfortable going all in and want their lady to be the center of attention... my hubbies advice is, just wear a t shirt relative to the theme. It’s simple, you’ll blend in, and you won’t steal any attention from your hot lady.

But, the best part is shopping for naughty outfits.
    Last edited by FLcupl; 01-09-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast