Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How many start on the prude side?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachLife2016 View Post
    Thank you for the replies! I am just nervous about my body because of stretch marks and flab but I will get over it. We chose the VIP room by the nude beach with the HOT TUB for our vacation. Hoping some will join us in the HT for some good convo and fun. We head there Tuesday and I think the only thing we will be sad about is going for 3 nights/4days
    BeachLife2016:

I understand what u r saying. My wife and I will be visiting in June for first time. Plz believe me when I say that the female body is the most beautiful thing that our creator made. HE did that for a reason. HE did that for us "men"!!! I don't know if I can speak for all men but the female Body is the most beautiful creation in the universe!! PERIOD!! No matter the shape, size or imperfection!! To me the imperfections is what makes it so beautiful!! I would love for the wife and I to be able to join u all in ur hot tub!! Maybe another time!! Plz enjoy the beauty that has been bestowed upon u!! Hope u have a wonderful time!!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    BeachLife2016:
    Plz believe me when I say that the female body is the most beautiful thing that our creator made. HE did that for a reason. HE did that for us "men"!!! I don't know if I can speak for all men but the female Body is the most beautiful creation in the universe!! PERIOD!!
    I'm not 100% sure but we think you misspelled SHE. And according to my wife, SHE created beautiful women for some women too. Testify.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but we think you misspelled SHE. And according to my wife, SHE created beautiful women for some women too. Testify.
    No I spelled it exactly the way I meant to but thnx anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    No I spelled it exactly the way I meant to but thnx anyway.
    Yep, CC40, you spelled it perfectly. The only way H2U's spelling would work, would be if the S was silent and I'd gamble that's never the case.

Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    Yep, CC40, you spelled it perfectly. The only way H2U's spelling would work, would be if the S was silent and I'd gamble that's never the case.
    LMAO!! And thnx for the support.

The misses and I are in the earily planning stages for our "first time", but I hope that we both will be ready to go all in right from the start.

I hope you read all the great stories here and it's cool to read how different people took the plunge. Once you see everyone else naked, you'll realize it's no big deal and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by gailvin View Post
    I hope you read all the great stories here and it's cool to read how different people took the plunge. Once you see everyone else naked, you'll realize it's no big deal and have fun.
    So true Gailvin,
    Once you are naked, you will be able to relax and enjoy the fun. No one will judge you. So head straight to the nude pool, grab a drink at the bar, drop your clothes and take the plunge!
    Cowgirl
    Last edited by cowgirl; 05-31-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345