Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hedo Amigos and Young Swingers Week. 3/16-3/26

Hedo Amigos and Young Swingers Week. 3/16-3/26

Obligatory Travel Notes:

Compared to our first trip we were able to book a direct flight out of Chicago. We had a rough start as the pilot announced that we could not takeoff until they replaced a tire but about 45 minutes to an hour later we were wheels up, and four hours later we landed in Montego Bay. Flying direct is soooooo much better. We found our Club Mobay rep and she walked us right by the long immigration line. On both trips we used Club Mobay and it is a no brainer to us. When you arrive you are excited and all you want to do is to get to Hedo so being whisked to the front of the line and through Customs in under 5 minutes is fantastic. On the departing side when you are tired and worn out it is great to have the Club Mobay lounge to relax and have a snack. To get to Hedo and back to Montego Bay we used Rocky’s again, and like the first trip they were spot on. Can’t recommend them enough if you don't want to do the transfer bus. $70 for each trip.

Obligatory Food Notes:

Food always seems to be a point of contention for people but we have no problems with it. We live in Chicago so we can go all foodie crazy with the restaurants here, so for our time in Hedo we are not too worried about having a high end culinary experience. Having said that we really liked Flame. We only went once and wished we had gone more often but as everyone who has been to Hedo knows, sometimes sand gravity gets the best of you. Buffet food was a mix of standard USA fare sprinkled with some local dishes. According to my southern wife, an unapologetic grits snob, the coconut milk grits are the best she has ever had. Special shoutout to Austin (i didn't choose the eggs, the eggs chose me lol ) who somehow manages making an omelette an entertaining experience. He is one of those people who makes Hedo a special place.

Obligatory Room Notes:

Last year we got a lucky upgrade to a premium jacuzzi suite, and this year the princess insisted on it, so we melted the credit card and got it. We had 2170 and I have to say we really do love the jacuzzi suites, mostly because the patio makes for a great people watching as they stroll by to and from the nude pool. Also we enjoyed our occasional dips in the hot tub and the keypad entrance. Obviously the big drawback is the price and we will have to sort out if we want to spend the money on our next trip (yes we are hooked and there will be a third!)

Hedo Amigos versus Young Swingers:

We did three nights with the Hedo Amigos and then the whole YSW week. We are outside the age range (46,47) of YSW but booked with them just to get the room we wanted. Hedo Amigos were great. A total blast to hang out with and party. The Friday blowout party is no joke, just an absolute blast to act like a kid hitting all the beach balls and shooting people with water guns, not to mention a whole lotta run cream body shots. We overheard a few YSW’ers commenting on the Friday blowout party and they were like man, those old people were throwing it down haha. I guess that brings me to the YSW group. We had zero issues with them. There are some seriously sexy, hot women that were there and the wife had similar comments on the men. Everyone was pleasant to talk to but if you are outside their age range you have to keep one thing in mind: you are like the older family members at a holiday party. You will get a nice, brief conversation with them and then when it is time to have fun the kids are going to go off on their own. So if one of your goals is to have a crazy lifestyle experience you have to go into a YSW week knowing you are effectively eliminating a large percentage of people to hook up with because in most cases they just aren't going to be interested in hooking up with people who are 15, 20 years older or could be their parents in some cases.

PDA’s:

Everyone wants to know the pda levels and if security was in force shutting them down. We did not see security stop a PDA once and there was some legendary PDA action. Anyone who was there during YSW week and saw the threesome on the raft with the girls sharing a huge rubber dong and one of them wearing a horse head mask knows what I am talking about. Easily the craziest thing I have seen in our two trips. A bunch of us gave them a standing ovation when they came back to the beach. A great show indeed.

Catamaran Sunset Cruise:

We did 9 nights this year and one of the things we wanted to do with the extra days was to do more day excursions without fear of missing out on something fun. Unfortunately the first Saturday we were there nobody booked the cat cruise so it didn't go. Then the following Tuesday the ocean was pretty rough and again there were not enough booked to go. That sucked but it is what it is and we at least got to do the sunset cruise to ricks. In the end even that had an issue as the waves were too much to safely get onto the tender boat. Instead we circled back to the Pirate’s Cove, which is just as well. Rick’s is pretty much a tourist trap anyway. The sunset makes for some great pics and that is the draw. That and cracking up at the shock and awe faces of other vacations sailing by us and seeing a catamaran full of naked, partying people. If you fear being photographed keep in mind when people sail by you they are quick to grab their cameras and start snapping pics. I always want to yell out to the gawkers why not join the party instead of making your voyeur pics of naked people the highlight of your trip. Oh well to each their own. Ultimately because we were not able to get out on cat cruises to give us a break from the normal Hedo routine we felt like we had vacation fatigue by day 7. We sprinkled in some main pool time and time on the prude beach to calm it down a bit. Just cant party hard every day and night for 9 straight days. That is one of the great things about Hedo though. You can be as crazy or as chill as you want to.

Bloody Bay:

We intended on doing a lunch excursion to Booby Cay but once we got in the boat we were told Booby Cay was out of lobster and we were taken to Bloody Bay. We were like yeah sure they are out of lobster haha. Pretty sure the boat guy was given a little Jamaican kickback to take us to Bloody Bay. All good though because it was a fun diversion to go off site for a lobster lunch. One thing that made it kind of interesting is I wore these shorts with a clown design (red nose and all) that are more underwear than shorts/swimsuit. I had them for the glow night theme night and I figured Booby Cay would not have that many people there so it would be kind of funny. Alas the trip to Bloody Bay was way more populated and I got quite a few looks/laughs, including a group of women and the bartender who wanted to take a picture. Is pretty funny that what is completely out there in vanilla land is tame at hedo. It was good for a laugh or two tho.

Piano Bar:

Piano bar was pretty lame the two nights we went. Very few people in there. It could be that it just doesn't click with the YSW crowd but either way it was not well attended and the piano bar only works if it is crowded and rowdy.

Playroom:

We went to the playroom twice and really enjoyed it. The exhibitionism and voyeurism is right up our alley. It was especially fun having sex while a woman got herself off while watching. Hot hedo fun. Next year we hope to go there more often as long as we can can calm down the day drinking fun at the nude pool. Yeah right we will see about that. That is the difficult part of hedo. It is hard to maximize fun all day every day. But two thumbs up for the playroom with maybe one bit of criticism. The wife thought it could do with some low volume music. I thought it was good the way it was because part of the fun is hearing everyone getting off. But that was her thought so I wanted to throw it out there.

Theme nights:

Not much to say on this but the most popular ones were Fetish, Glow Night, Sexy School girl and Toga/Foam. Hats and heels, and rockstar did not produce as much participation. Still it is one thing that separates Hedo from Sandals and vanilla resorts and dressing up every night is fun.

Foam Party:

Foam party is a great time. Most everyone was naked and that is the way to go. Those who wore their togas effectively trashed them, and besides it way more fun to rub up against each other in the foam while naked. A couple things about the foam party: one the foam gets pretty high so if you are on the shorter side be prepared for a face full of foam, and two, if you have sensitive skin you might consider if it worth the chance your skin will get pretty irritated. Immediately after getting out we went to the main pool and rinsed all the foam off. A few days later we were still a little itchy. I googled foam party and skin irritation. It appears to be a pretty frequent reaction as some other people there had the same situation. Some consistent moisturizer use made it disappear however, so perhaps if we had done that right after rinsing off we could have avoided the itchy skin. Or maybe not having sex in the foam party would not have caused some sensitive parts to get irritated but dammit hedo is all about the craziness so we got to check off sex at a packed club while in a foam party. A bucket list item for sure. Ok maybe not but it was still fun as hell.

CLown.jpg

There is a quite a difference between the first and second trips (for us at least). You already know the drill. The random hand job and blowjob on the beach doesn't surprise you anymore. You know the layout of the resort, the daily rhythms and routines. The one thing that starts to sink its hooks in you though is the people, both the guests and the workers. If you’ve taken some time to interact with some of the workers you cant help but begin to start thinking of them like friends. We really loved our chats with Sunshine (thanks for the recipe for the jerk sauce!), Michael (bellman), Austin, Damion and Chanielle.

Regarding the guests we had some great vacation neighbors who we already have plans to meet up with in May. Some really great people that make Hedo so much better than going next to Sandals, aka Library Beach. Sandals is a beautiful property but we have zero interest in staying there except to take our cover pictures. Hedo is either right for you or it is not, and for us it just works. Both times we have gone we come back more connected and into each other than when we arrived. It is somewhat odd that dabbling in some lifestyle fun accomplishes that but it does. We are not true lifestylers. We definitely stepped up the sexual fun this year, but we are not at the point of taking it home, so for now we don't know what we are. Maybe just hedo swingers on a limited basis. We wore the green beads for YSW and I guess if we were going again we would do one green and one red. In the end we are not too worried about labels. All we know is Hedo works for us and we cannot wait to get back.

Now begins the hard part of DIF hitting us hard, and the countdown is on for the next trip. We can't go the same week next year and it looks like it will be 3/25-4/1. If anyone knows of a fun group that week please let us know. Regardless we will be doing trip number three, which I guess will then make us Hedo veterans. Virgins to veterans and quite happy about it.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Good report ! I was there with the Amigo's , it was another great week !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

We lived vicariously through your report and wished we were there to share the fun. Very well written, nice to know you had another great trip, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    We lived vicariously through your report and wished we were there to share the fun. Very well written, nice to know you had another great trip, thanks for sharing.
    Thanks, A and A and we wished you were there as well. We did have a great time but not sure we can do 9 nights again. Took us all last week to recover lol. Any chance you're gonna make it in 2017?
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Good report ! I was there with the Amigo's , it was another great week !
    Bob
    Thanks, Bob. It definitely was fun with the Amigos. And I believe you and I had a brief conversation in the nude pool although for me with through a Red Stripe haze. I seem to recall recognizing you from your tattoo.

Two great reports in one week? Life is good. We could do 9 nights easy. Someday we will do three weeks but may take retirement before we can. :-)
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Great read, love the unique way you organized this trip report. 9 days does take a while to recover from, but I think it's the perfect amount of days to spend at Hedo.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Super trip report, thank you and glad you enjoyed to the max!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownHedoCpl View Post
    Thanks, Bob. It definitely was fun with the Amigos. And I believe you and I had a brief conversation in the nude pool although for me with through a Red Stripe haze. I seem to recall recognizing you from your tattoo.
    Yes ,and it was awesome meeting you as well !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Super trip report, thank you and glad you enjoyed to the max!
    Thanks, we definitely did!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaam View Post
    Great read, love the unique way you organized this trip report. 9 days does take a while to recover from, but I think it's the perfect amount of days to spend at Hedo.
    Thanks, I couldn't quite piece the days together so I figured I'd hit the highlights. And if this is Brett and Lesley I hope you enjoyed the champagne we left for you and put it to good use even if you didn't drink it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian&Terri View Post
    Two great reports in one week? Life is good. We could do 9 nights easy. Someday we will do three weeks but may take retirement before we can. :-)
    Three weeks would kill us haha. I am still just way too immature to pace myself but if I geared down to my wife's routine of a lot more beach time I might be able to do 9 nights comfortably. Hedo is just so much fun though it is hard for us to stay away from the nude pool fun. And I see you are from kentucky. If you happen to be in louisville that is a great city. I travel there for work often and love it.

Amigos were great. A total blast to hang out with and party. The Friday blowout party is no joke, just an absolute blast to act like a kid hitting all the beach balls and shooting people with water guns, not to mention a whole lotta rum cream body shots. We overheard a few YSW’ers commenting on the Friday blowout party and they were like man, those old people were throwing it down haha.
    Glad you got to hang with us for a few days and enjoyed our little party on Friday...thank you for the nice words!! Cracks me up to be referenced as an older group as we are actually one of the younger ones that go to Hedo. But I guess compared to a bunch of 20 something millennials, we are! Hope you can cross paths with us some time in the future as the whole week is off the charts ridiculous fun, our secret is daily servings of bran muffins and prune juice at breakfast!

Attached Images Attached Images

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Glad you got to hang with us for a few days and enjoyed our little party on Friday...thank you for the nice words!! Cracks me up to be referenced as an older group as we are actually one of the younger ones that go to Hedo. But I guess compared to a bunch of 20 something millennials, we are! Hope you can cross paths with us some time in the future as the whole week is off the charts ridiculous fun, our secret is daily servings of bran muffins and prune juice at breakfast!

Prune juice mimosas, Im in! And yeah the 20somethings will soon figure out that even as you hit the 40s and upward you will always feel like you're still 20something. And if we could get my wife's vacation availability to match up with your week we would be all in for a full hedo amigos week.

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Thanks, I couldn't quite piece the days together so I figured I'd hit the highlights. And if this is Brett and Lesley I hope you enjoyed the champagne we left for you and put it to good use even if you didn't drink it.
    Not them but they are good friends, I will pass your wishes along next time we see them
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast