Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Party Safely Hedo policy

hey tom when in august are you there we arrive on the 10th until 21st all being well
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by shaznmart View Post
    hey tom when in august are you there we arrive on the 10th until 21st all being well
    xx
    Hi!! Crap I don’t arrive until the 25th

Science... science... don’t need no science.. I’d rather believe YouTube...or Anonymous Facebook experts ... science only wants to control you.. spraying chemtrails to penetrate my tinfoil hat.

Quote Originally Posted by HarborMaster1 View Post
    We’re supposed to be there right now. Based on some of the posts here, there are a lot of people who aren’t worried about possibly infecting others. I wish the virus could be limited to those who don’t take it seriously, but that’s not the case. We won’t be back until there’s a vaccine. Believe the scientists, folks.
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender1981 View Post
    Returning to stay at home orders will ensure the curve flattens to the point where Covid will stick around for another 6 months. Let it spike, get to herd immunity and get back to normal. If you're at risk, stay home. If you're not, wash your hands and live your life.
    Indeed... just ask the Sweden. They seem to be happy about the highest infection and death rate in Scandinavia.

Quote Originally Posted by D and C View Post
    I agree. immunity is what ended the plague of 1918.

Not sure if this is meant as sarcasm... but just in case... the plague of 1918 did not ONLY end because of heard immunity, but rather because a combination of 50 MILLION deaths, the virus mutated into less lethal version (there is a tendency for pathogenic viruses to become less lethal with time, as the hosts of more dangerous strains tend to die out), and health professionals being able to treat symptoms better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rast67 View Post
    Indeed... just ask the Sweden. They seem to be happy about the highest infection and death rate in Scandinavia.
    Thank you for your comments Rast67, you just prevented my head from exploding.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Masks will not be required to be worn by guests at the resort. This comes from the top down to mid management levels. All staff WILL be wearing them. I was there last week.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

HedoJoe how was the atmosphere of Hedo? Any word on opening the play rooms? Hope to be there the first week of September

Hedo won't be open until July 1st. I believe the Jamaican government is reviewing the travel restrictions every two weeks and will reevaluate.. soon come
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=HedoJoe;272373]Masks will not be required to be worn by guests at the resort. This comes from the top down to mid management levels. All staff WILL be wearing them. I was there last week.[/QUOTEs
    In otherwords the Jamaican resort staff from a country with 10 deaths will not be protected from Canadian tourists from a country with 8 thousand plus deaths or from American tourists ( roughly 10 times the population of Canada) from a country with 127 thousand plus deaths . Masks do not protect the wearer of the mask.***
    *** The U.S Center of Disease Control and Prevention recommends the widespread use of a simple cloth face covering to prevent the transmission of the virus by people that have Covid 19 but will never have noticeable symptoms or no symptoms yet.
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 06-26-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Blog Entries
    Obviously, we ALL need to protect EACH OTHER by wearing face masks.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Masks will not be required to be worn by guests at the resort. This comes from the top down to mid management levels. All staff WILL be wearing them. I was there last week.
    Just asking... on the official website it says Hedo will be ready to party July 1... how did you make it there before the official opening?

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    Obviously, we ALL need to protect EACH OTHER by wearing face masks.
    I bet some of these same people who somehow think wearing a piece of cloth in front of their face to possibly protect others, are the same yahoos who refuse to wear a condom. Won’t get close me...

To answer your questions, yes the resort is not officially accepting guests until July 1. Harry invited some group leaders with large followings and some people with large social media followings to stay in his Point Village condos next to Hedo. He wanted people who would relay the arrival procedures to people and to also tell (and show) them the work that was being done while no one was there. Since my Facebook group has over 14,000 members, he invited us to go and post on my findings. If you are kn my FB group, you saw all the photos and all the reports of what was done. They spent about $500,000 for repairs, maintenance and cleaning while in the down time.

Since Hedo was preparing to accept guests, they had staff on hand in all departments so food and drink was provided to us as was access to all public areas of the resort. At any given point, there were only a max of about 15 people there and our first night/day it was only 8.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

Quote Originally Posted by flhrbill View Post
    HedoJoe how was the atmosphere of Hedo? Any word on opening the play rooms? Hope to be there the first week of September
    Even though they want the resort to be as normal for people paying for the experience, there are certain areas that may not open right away. This may include the large playroom and the Kama Sutra Palace (their staff is trill trying to get back to Jamaica from Europe).
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast