Thread: Aug 22-30 Kandiland/Sambapalooza/Brazilian Wonderland

Aug 22-30 Kandiland/Sambapalooza/Brazilian Wonderland

Anybody going to be there during this time or have been there before for these events? Younger couple here heard from the resort that this is good time to go reference our age group. Do you think there will be others like us there? Haven’t seen anybody posting anywhere much about it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Funcouple89 View Post
    Anybody going to be there during this time or have been there before for these events? Younger couple here heard from the resort that this is good time to go reference our age group. Do you think there will be others like us there? Haven’t seen anybody posting anywhere much about it. Thanks!
    I still intend on going...8/25-30.

From what the resort said there will be a lot of singles those days. The resort said 50/50 singles to couples. Do you think we’ll still get the same ‘hedo Experience’ and will it still be worth it with so many single men? I don’t want the wife to be uncomfortable. We are early 30’s so we were hoping for a younger crowd but don’t want to be the only young couple! Would love to hear your thoughts on if we should stick with it or try a different week... thanks!

I’m a single guy...not in the LS. I’ve been to Hedo 5 times, and went the same time last year. I didn’t see many other single guys. In general ‘we’ are a very small percentage of the resort guests.

Ok! Thanks for the info. We’ve been trying to gather as much information as we can about this specific event.

Ok! Thanks for the info. We’ve been trying to gather as much information as we can about this specific event.
    I went last year during this event as well. They’re like models that come in for photo shoots etc. Not a LS focused event.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom View Post
    I went last year during this event as well. They�re like models that come in for photo shoots etc. Not a LS focused event.
    Wondering your thoughts of the crowd last year? Do you think we can still expect to find a decent amount of lifestylers/couples etc. and get that same hedo experience?

Wondering your thoughts of the crowd last year? Do you think we can still expect to find a decent amount of lifestylers/couples etc. and get that same hedo experience?
    Absolutely, Hedo is still Hedo!! So I don’t think that’s a concern. I was saying that as there are events that they host that are LS themed. Everyone who is there for a given week is not necessarily there for that event so you should get the same experience regardless.

I like being in the charged atmosphere, and seeing PDA and people having fun with new friends. Part of the reason why I return ��

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom View Post
    Absolutely, Hedo is still Hedo!! So I don’t think that’s a concern. I was saying that as there are events that they host that are LS themed. Everyone who is there for a given week is not necessarily there for that event so you should get the same experience regardless.

I like being in the charged atmosphere, and seeing PDA and people having fun with new friends. Part of the reason why I return 😎
    Ha! Thanks for clarifying. We would like to show some PDA as well as observe some if you know what I mean! ;-)

Ha! Thanks for clarifying. We would like to show some PDA as well as observe some if you know what I mean! ;-)
    I know exactly what you mean friend