Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single White Female thinking about making her first trip

Single White Female thinking about making her first trip

I'm looking for a fun, adult trip and have been thinking about Hedo 2 around mid June, I'm not sure if there is such a thing as single women making the trip, not sure what the expectations are, is everyone naked all the time? So many questions so little easily found answers. Please somebody help!

As to whether everyone is naked all the time - There are really 3 areas of the resort: the common areas (dining, disco, piano bar, gym, spa, main pool, etc.), the clothing-optional side, and the nude side. While you're in the common areas you do have to be clothed, but clothed just means that naughty bits are somewhat covered. While on the clothing-optional side, you can be naked if you choose, but it's not required. While on the nude side, the expectation is that you're nude or will quickly disrobe once you park yourself in a beach / pool chair.

Expectations? Aside from 'if you're on the nude side you're nude', the only expectations that matter are those you have for yourself. Nobody is going to hold a gun to your head to have a blast, it just tends to work itself out that way.

Do yourself a favor and read through some of the forum postings - You'll probably find that your questions have already been asked / answered many times. Nobody minds re-answering, but you can find out a lot on your own.

P.S. welcome aboard, hope you decide to take the plunge.

Also go to the variuos group sites who will be there when u want to go. They generally chat before thet get there

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there....yes, single women do go to Hedo and I had four single females that had never met each other in my group two June's ago. 3 shared a room and worked out the logistics of room use and all had a great time.

I would consider group however as some of the same concerns for single males exist for single females.

Expectations, including nudity (full or partial) depend on the person but generally speaking at Hedo it is do as you want or are comfortable with and also don't do anything you are not comfortable with either. No judgements, no drama, no hassles.

Single female is like anyone else, you can have as much fun as you want, or as little.
    Quiet time on the prude side, wild party on the nude side.
    Want to have "adult" fun, single females are what we call in the lifestyle "top of the food chain".
    You get what ever you want, men, women, couples, its all there for the taking, lol.
    But Hedo peeps are some of the best around, with very few exceptions as always.
    If you have any specific questions ask, we are happy to help.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We are going June 20-27, look forward to meeting a single fem for mutual exchange of smiles��

We have traveled with a group called cougar and cubs the group brings male exotic dancers it is a fun group to hang with they will make you feel like family. COUGAR, CUB & FRIENDS FANTASY WEEK June 14, 2015 - June 21, 2015 Booked threw Castaway Travel. We have done this twice and had a great time both times. Yes single women do go some single women come with another friend I have seen small groups of single ladies. No you don't have nude people all the time you do need to be nude at the nude pool and beach if you decide to stay but just walking threw will not require you to be nude. more than happy to answer any more question there is plenty of help on this sight by me and many others. Hedo is a very safe place no one will make you do anything you don't want. you will hear this many times from many people.
    Last edited by shavedm; 05-27-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by openmindedstl78 View Post
    I'm looking for a fun, adult trip and have been thinking about Hedo 2 around mid June, I'm not sure if there is such a thing as single women making the trip, not sure what the expectations are, is everyone naked all the time? So many questions so little easily found answers. Please somebody help!
    Hi there - While I have not traveled there as a single female before (I was married previously & now travel with a BF) - if I were single, I absolutely would. It's safe & most people are friendly & fun - there's never an expectation to do anything you don't want to do & to be honest, you'll find lots of nice people who will "have your back" if any issue whatsoever would arise - although it would rarely ever happen that you'd need it. Just go, smile & be friendly. You'll make friends in no-time! It's not like at a "vanilla" resort, where no one talks to you....most everyone will at Hedo.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

We as a couple have been several times, my best friend since high school lost her husband last year and we had a trip already planned.....we brought her! She had never done anything like this before. She and I have seen each other naked of course over the years but she has never walked that long walk lol. For the first few days we stayed on the prude beach which is cool. Nice beach, quiet, grill is right there....Mr. G took his walks and she and I hung out, after a few days she got the want to venture so we went to the nude beach..she found that no one was looking at her! At least not in a wierd way,kinda trying to figure out the three of us but she found out that there are no perfect bodies and everyone is laughing and nice and you can forget all those worries you have at home. That was just what she needed......she is booked for oct..need I say more

Single lady here.....let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm just wrapping up a week at a family resort and more convinced than ever that hedo is perfect in many ways....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Single lady here.....let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm just wrapping up a week at a family resort and more convinced than ever that hedo is perfect in many ways....
    Still a glutton for punishment, I see.....

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    Still a glutton for punishment, I see.....
    This time it was a friend's wedding! It was nice, relaxing, good food.... But I just felt so awkward!

There is still plenty of time to,book , we use Wild Women Vacations
    Hedo Rockers June 20-27 , we welcome singles !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    There is still plenty of time to,book , we use Wild Women Vacations
    Hedo Rockers June 20-27 , we welcome singles !
    Bob
    Are there groups that don't welcome single women?
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Make the trip!! The week of June 20 will be packed with great groups!! Hope to meet you!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast