Thread: How optional is clothing at Hedo?

How optional is clothing at Hedo?

It's been a few years since we've been able to get to Hedo but looks like we'll get a chance to go in November assuming travel restrictions are lifted. I know a LOT has changed at the resort but I've also heard that Hedo is a bit more relaxed with it's clothing optional policy. I know clothing is required in the restaurants and reception but is clothing required in other areas? For example, if we wanted to play some tennis or shuffleboard, is clothing required? Thanks!

Shuffle board was on the nude side anyway. I seem to recall it is now gone, as is the mini-golf course. I have seen folks playing tennis nude for years, but you do need tennis shoes. As the main pool is now clothing optional, I have seen folks standing nude at the main bar.

Garfield, the resident tennis pro, would prefer you wear clothes on his tennis courts.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Garfield, the resident tennis pro, would prefer you wear clothes on his tennis courts.
    This is very true. Naked tennis dangerous anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by norcalcpl42 View Post
    This is very true. Naked tennis dangerous anyway.
    We've played naked tennis before without causing any serious injury. But that's probably because we're pretty lousy tennis players.

I haven't heard of them being more relaxed with nudity. On the nude side, im pretty sure staff will come over and remind you its a nude section. the only change i've heard is renaming the prude side to clothing optional and you find occasional nude people there more often. But, take what i say with a grain of salt because i haven't been there yet. Just been lurking for half a decade

What used to be called the prude side where in the past you had be clothed is now clothing optional. Before the change, I left the nude pool to run back to our room to get sunscreen we forgot. I was nude, 20 feet from our room security stopped me and sent me back to the nude side to get my clothes. My argument of my room is right there and I will walk back clothed did not work. Yes, I did break the rules, but he made me walk across the prude side wile nude, vs to my room to wear shorts on the walk back. Still smile about that.
    The people that hang on the clothing optional side are about 40 percent swimsuits, 40 percent top less women and 20 percent nude.
    As for tennis, whenever we have seen people clothed only.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Totally agree with HedoJoe. Garfield is a very sweet person, and he would prefer if clothing was worn. Think about this, the ladies breasts bouncing around are cute and sexy, but guys your junk bouncing around a tennis court just isn't. Garfield would tolerate the view and not say anything, but out of respect at least pull on a pair of shorts to go with your tennis shoes.
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneeKat View Post
    Totally agree with HedoJoe. Garfield is a very sweet person, and he would prefer if clothing was worn. Think about this, the ladies breasts bouncing around are cute and sexy, but guys your junk bouncing around a tennis court just isn't. Garfield would tolerate the view and not say anything, but out of respect at least pull on a pair of shorts to go with your tennis shoes.
    We just want to play tennis naked. We're not looking for a lesson from the tennis pro. We're not trying to shock or offend the tennis pro who I have no doubt is a sweet person as most Jamaicans are. He doesn't need to watch us. We're not very good. We just like the exercise and it's not often we get to play naked. If the resort wants people to wear something when playing that's fine, we'll put something on but if the resort is OK with a couple of guests playing naked tennis that seems pretty mild compared to what is happening elsewhere at Hedo.

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    We just want to play tennis naked. We're not looking for a lesson from the tennis pro. We're not trying to shock or offend the tennis pro who I have no doubt is a sweet person as most Jamaicans are. He doesn't need to watch us. We're not very good. We just like the exercise and it's not often we get to play naked. If the resort wants people to wear something when playing that's fine, we'll put something on but if the resort is OK with a couple of guests playing naked tennis that seems pretty mild compared to what is happening elsewhere at Hedo.
    They are still his courts. If you want to play naked, wait until after he has gone home.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857