Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: drinking at HEDO - our two cents

drinking at HEDO - our two cents

all inclusive does kind of say we're going to drink more than we should lol
    BUT

we saw 2 seperate accidents in 2 weeks... one guy hit the floor facedown hard, really hard on his cup, smashed his nose, blood everywhere... and the very next night another guy split his head open in concrete, blood everywhere again, not a small scratch, but a gash open yak!!

drinking is expected... but make sure one of you does not go over the limits of tipsy to shitface can't hardly walk and is able to help your spouse fonction safely. one accident can really fuck up your holiday!
    we saw one guy miss the stairs all together in the hot tub and fell in! he got lucky it was just water that hit his face!

as a spouse you may take it upon yourself to serve your love one a virgin drink to avoid the painful discusion of "honey your drunk" once drunk most people won't even notice it is a virgin drink and slip a water once in a while in between drinks...

we had a blast and got tipsy more than a few times, even together, but no one got hurt and we didn't waste a full day to recover from a crazy night of drinking lmao we lost a few friends for 18 hours of coma cause they got so drunk they were still drunk the day after lol

way too expensive from our perspective to waste 18 hours lol after taking off 6 hour to sleep everyday, so base on 18 hours awake a day!! our trip cost $26 an hour = $468 coma!!

our two cents!!

safe travel!!

Very good points. I have traveled alone all but one time. Visit 10 in three weeks. I have found that being drunk does NOT help a single guy. (NEWSFLASH). That said, I am able to party longer without tiring and remember ALL of the fun times and fun people I meet. Hot sun and excessive alcohol is a bad mix.

One hot tub story. I was chatting with a very nice couple and she said her husband was so drunk he needed to go back to his room. But he wouldn't. I used my power of persuasion and the assistance of another gentleman to help him out of the hottub and then we walked him back to his room. His lady along with us. Of course, their room was on the 2nd floor. I stayed behind him I am 6'2". the other gent pulled him up the stairs, i was there to prevent him from falling backward. We finally got him to the room. And he laid down. His wife was very thankful and we went on our way.

An hour later I saw him in the dining room with another drink.

Very dangerous in my opinion.

Have fun! The alcohol does run freely but your limits don't. My routine includes 64 ounces of water. Then maybe a soda or two before any alcohol. I stop drinking shortly after dinner. I must say I always have enjoyed myself.

March 11 please come soon mon.

We've always done the alcohol/water/alcohol/water method and never had any issues with lost time. Highly recommend it.
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

Excellent post, if I may add my 2 cents, here is an excerpt from my January trip report…

Drink the Water…Please!
    One lady from our particular group became very ill and was bedridden for a couple of days and could not keep anything down. Apparently she had been drinking straight liquor and despite continuous warnings to drink water, she did not. Her condition was so bad that a doctor had to be called to the resort. Because she could not keep anything down they had to give her two IVs to hydrate her. The doctor's itemized bill came to $1800 US…and they wanted cash! This is not a rumour as her husband told us this directly. Unfortunately, this was the day we had to leave so we trust that she did recover.

Vacations are expensive enough without losing precious time and money needlessly…hell, I can sleep at home!

I would also caution about using the local "herbal products", especially if you are not familiar with them. I have seen people "baked out of their brains" and obviously not having a good time. As a friend once said to us: "One nibble (brownie) man and I lost 10 hours!"
    Last edited by CapnMorgan; 02-18-2016 at 01:59 PM.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by packie81 View Post
    We've always done the alcohol/water/alcohol/water method and never had any issues with lost time. Highly recommend it.
    That's what we do as well. Works great. And, in addition to looking out for your spouse/partner, its help to keep an eye on friends too - especially on that first day when people hit it hard. We've used the line "hey I'm going to get some water, can I get you some too?" on several occasions.
    Hedo Trip #3 - June 22-28 with Hedo Rockers!
    Couples Sans Souci: 08/10, 08/11
    Desire Los Cabos: 08/12
    Desire Riviera Maya: 08/13
    Hedo: 06/14, 06/15, 06/16

The wife actually got cut off from drinking for about 4 hours last year on our first day there. Security wanted me to put her to bed but I just encouraged food and water until she could function. Fun times.
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

We take turns...if I'm going to have a few extra drinks the hubby watches out for me...if he has a few extra drinks, I watch out for him... Like the above posts, I work to hard to spend the kind of money we do, to vacation in Jamaica!!

On our last trip we were in the pool after dinner with a bunch of people and there was a guy so drunk that he went under the water. It took to grown men to get him out of the pool and another two to help the security put him on a beach lounge chair... Needless to say he was still sleeping at lunch hour.. And no they didn't put him under a tree.. He was as red as a strawberry...

We def try to drink water. Sloppy is not sexy!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    all inclusive does kind of say we're going to drink more than we should lol
    BUT

we saw 2 seperate accidents in 2 weeks... one guy hit the floor facedown hard, really hard on his cup, smashed his nose, blood everywhere... and the very next night another guy split his head open in concrete, blood everywhere again, not a small scratch, but a gash open yak!!

drinking is expected... but make sure one of you does not go over the limits of tipsy to shitface can't hardly walk and is able to help your spouse fonction safely. one accident can really fuck up your holiday!
    we saw one guy miss the stairs all together in the hot tub and fell in! he got lucky it was just water that hit his face!

as a spouse you may take it upon yourself to serve your love one a virgin drink to avoid the painful discusion of "honey your drunk" once drunk most people won't even notice it is a virgin drink and slip a water once in a while in between drinks...

we had a blast and got tipsy more than a few times, even together, but no one got hurt and we didn't waste a full day to recover from a crazy night of drinking lmao we lost a few friends for 18 hours of coma cause they got so drunk they were still drunk the day after lol

way too expensive from our perspective to waste 18 hours lol after taking off 6 hour to sleep everyday, so base on 18 hours awake a day!! our trip cost $26 an hour = $468 coma!!

our two cents!!

safe travel!!
    We also saw the guy by the pool.
    Scary
    It was great to meet you guys

Quote Originally Posted by webeshaved View Post
    We also saw the guy by the pool.
    Scary
    It was great to meet you guys
    yes, same here... glad we managed to connect lol hope you had fun!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    yes, same here... glad we managed to connect lol hope you had fun!!
    Maybe next time we could chat more.
    Thanks for answering all our questions.
    Would love to get to know you better
    B&J

Blog Entries
    we drink water all morning and some of the afternoon... but when we start drinking we just drink... but we both know our cut off limit and we both respect it... drunk is not sexy... now don't get me wrong we have been drunk at times but not the sloppy kind...
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Blog Entries
    Less I drink, the more fun I have. Every year a little less drinking, a little more fun.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Our first trip years ago I passed out cold at the hot tub. I believe it was more of an issue of hydration than intoxication. Consider myself a very healthy person, but if I'd seen someone else do what I did then I'd be running to the nurses station and grabbing the AED (automatic defibrillator). Be home in two weeks and will have plenty of H2O between dirty bananas, Red Stripes and vodka with whatever ya got. I'm with takemetonegril. More fun in moderation.

Great examples of "AIDS" rearing its ugly head: AIDS = All Inclusive Distress Syndrome.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast