Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Room rate increase - OMG!

We did a cruise on the Oasis of the Seas and it was way more then Hedo and although it was nice ... Hedo is such a better value.
    We have to scrimp and save to go but we think it is absolutely worth it.
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by LandR View Post
    Hi... Yes we noted a crazy increase in price since 2015 too.....partly explained by the exchange rate, but still! We shopped around though and managed to book through Kenwood Travel from the UK at a better rate. Try them next time....xxx
    Thanks LandR. We discovered Kenwood Travel about 5 or 6 years ago and have used them for our past 10 or so trips. We agree that they seem to be the best value in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brits View Post
    Thanks LandR. We discovered Kenwood Travel about 5 or 6 years ago and have used them for our past 10 or so trips. We agree that they seem to be the best value in the UK.
    We used Kenwood, 2 years ago and this year we used the Holiday Place, they were a bit cheaper than Kenwood.

So after reading every single comment regarding price here is my 2 cents worth and putting a perspective on things. ...we are going next Jan 2018 for 9 days during the 4th week which is absolutely fantastic. We are paying ALOT for this trip yet again but as I saw someone else say if you don't like the price then don't go as simple as that. Some of us scrimp and save each year to get there and for us this is our only time we take off due to the nature of our business. We do not get weekends off (and no i am not lying ) we do not have a boat, or a camper, or jet ski or a cottage or a four wheeler or a snowmobile so Hedo is our only guilty pleasure in life. If you add up payments on any of those items per year and the cost to run them then it would be on par with taking a trip to Hedo. I am sure there must be some others out there like us who just want to let loose and hang out in an environment where no one judges you on any level. Finally yes the exchange rate for us Canadians SUCKS lol

I'm with you we don't do alot of things either . Im turning 44 tommrow and I have worked hard in my life . So this trip is a reward for us every year . For hard work . But if you want it bad enough youll find away. We're not swingers ( but love to have fun tHo ) we don't care what people think . Life is to short enjoy life and make it what you can. I'm not arguing or disagreeing with anybody on here . I'm just sayen . Everybody works hard enjoy your self and reward your self if you can by taken a trip to hedo . Can't wait to get back their in febuary of 2018 .

Happy Birthday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredtatts View Post
    I'm with you we don't do alot of things either . Im turning 44 tommrow and I have worked hard in my life . So this trip is a reward for us every year . For hard work . But if you want it bad enough youll find away. We're not swingers ( but love to have fun tHo ) we don't care what people think . Life is to short enjoy life and make it what you can. I'm not arguing or disagreeing with anybody on here . I'm just sayen . Everybody works hard enjoy your self and reward your self if you can by taken a trip to hedo . Can't wait to get back their in febuary of 2018 .
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

If you don't spend the money there, your kids will. Eventually.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567