Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Addicted To Forum?

Addicted To Forum?

Is it just me or are there other people who constantly check the forum and who are constantly reading posts. I mean seriously is there something wrong with me or am I not alone? LOL!! I'm just wandering.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    Is it just me or are there other people who constantly check the forum and who are constantly reading posts. I mean seriously is there something wrong with me or am I not alone? LOL!! I'm just wandering.
    I check it daily or a few times a day .. we are hoping to connect with a couple on our next hedo trip...so networking goes a long way
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Ditto. When I park the truck for the night it's the first thing I check, then a couple times before we go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post
    I check it daily or a few times a day .. we are hoping to connect with a couple on our next hedo trip...so networking goes a long way
    I see ur next trip is in 2018. We have never been but we r going to visit in June of this year. We have never done anything like this or been anywhere remotely close to Hedo. So we r sticking our toes in the water. But I'm pretty sure if everything goes well we will be there for a full week next year.

I see ur next trip is in 2018. We have never been but we r going to visit in June of this year. We have never done anything like this or been anywhere remotely close to Hedo. So we r sticking our toes in the water. But I'm pretty sure if everything goes well we will be there for a full week next year.
    Yea it was our virgin trip and it was not what we thought ... it was better We are not big swingers but we are open to the possiblity... we went with not expectations and we had a fantastic time We researched the hell out of it ... hehe

Best advice was to get there.... get naked ... get in the pool
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Yea it was our virgin trip and it was not what we thought ... it was better We are not big swingers but we are open to the possiblity... we went with not expectations and we had a fantastic time We researched the hell out of it ... hehe

Best advice was to get there.... get naked ... get in the pool
    Oh I have too!! And that's exactly what we plan on doing!!

Oh I have too!! And that's exactly what we plan on doing!!
    And lip balm for your husbands doooie ..haha
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Yup, seriously addicted. I have been a member of this forum for 6 years. I have been to Hedo 5 times and am heading back for trip 6 in June. Love checking the forum to read trip reports. Really helps with the DIF in between trips. And so fun to read about all of the new renovations and changes. Also nice to keep up with employees and what they are doing since they feel like family! Some years I have more time to post and some years I mostly just read what others post. But it is my favorite and first website when I can get online.
    Cowgirl

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Yup, seriously addicted. I have been a member of this forum for 6 years. I have been to Hedo 5 times and am heading back for trip 6 in June. Love checking the forum to read trip reports. Really helps with the DIF in between trips. And so fun to read about all of the new renovations and changes. Also nice to keep up with employees and what they are doing since they feel like family! Some years I have more time to post and some years I mostly just read what others post. But it is my favorite and first website when I can get online.
    Cowgirl
    Yea it is work trying to find couples to connect with ... this forum really helps And there are always interesting posts to follow
    ---
    S&C

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Cowgirl
    Cowgirl I luv ur avatar!! So fucking hot!! Since we joined it has be ameour favorite also!! I think we r hooked and can't wait to. Is it in June!!! We have talked so much about what may or may not happen. That has really helped.

Yea it is work trying to find couples to connect with ... this forum really helps And there are always interesting posts to follow
    Oh I agree!!

His doooie will be fine. Lol. It is so dark rt now from tanning bed. Lol.

Hey Cowgirl

When in June r u going?

I am obsessed as well. I look before work and in the evening relaxing with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. I also love to check Trip Advisor.

More of a lurker as of lately. Love the forum as well as the people associated and still look daily. Wife on the other hand not so much. Went to Hedo a few years back and loved it other than the all the guys who felt like it was a grab all.

She still likes the idea of the LS but not that willing to let whoever grab and touch her at will, have to agree it was a huge turn off since all we hear is everyone asks first.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast