Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 420 and vaping q?

420 and vaping q?

So we know how easy it is to get cheap crap weed in Jamaica, and how unpredictable edibles purchased there are.... So what about traveling with thc vape oil in prefilled cartridges? My wife hate the smell of smoke and this would be a nice alternative.
    My question is: is it safe to check in hold bags, anyone with experience? Suggestions welcome and happy 4th to all.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ccmhunt; 07-04-2018 at 02:50 PM.

If you want there is an edibles bakery called Jenny's. We do not partake but others say she is pretty consistent.

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Just throw it in with the wife’s make up. I would just leave what you don’t use there. I might know of someone who brought theirs back got picked for secondary screaming and the agent looked right at it and had no idea what it was. I have seen vape pens on multiple trips there.

Just throw it in with the wife’s make up. I would just leave what you don’t use there. I might know if someone who brought theirs back got picked for secondary screaming and the agent looked right at it and had no idea what it was. I have seen vape pens on multiple trips there.

Excellent, thanks for the reply sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw11b View Post
    Just throw it in with the wife’s make up. I would just leave what you don’t use there. I might know if someone who brought theirs back got picked for secondary screaming and the agent looked right at it and had no idea what it was. I have seen vape pens on multiple trips there.
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I smoked some BC Bud from a couple of guys from Cali down on the beach once. They said they bring their own all the time because the stuff there is crap. Jamaica has decriminalized reefer recently so..............I've never in 15 trips seen anyone not just get waved in after getting their luggage. Do you want to risk your entire vacation on it? Not sure if you do, but my friends are taking vape pens everywhere. Don't bring it home. I travel single and if they find that vape pen and recognize it at US Customs they will make your life hell. Trust me I know. Then anytime you travel anywhere with your passport you will be sent to secondary each and every time. Last time coming home they took a large magnifying glass spread out my beach towel under a bright light and went over both sides of it looking for seeds or small pieces of bud. Really silly considering it's legal where I live.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Is the weed in Jamaica that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Newpilot10 View Post
    YES...but still better than none at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Newpilot10 View Post
    No, it gets you high if you get it from the right guy. Some is just crap. Get it from someone you'll be seeing over and over. Taxi guy, bartender, beach attendant etc.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    No, it gets you high if you get it from the right guy. Some is just crap. Get it from someone you'll be seeing over and over. Taxi guy, bartender, beach attendant etc.
    Thanks

Are you serious? I've been to Jamaica a dozen times and have never gotten bad weed. As someone else already said, ask someone you meet in another capacity: a bartender, security guard, waiter, something like that. Bringing weed to Jamaica is the silliest thing I've heard since I found out Trump had been elected.

Quote Originally Posted by missalexandra View Post
    Are you serious? I've been to Jamaica a dozen times and have never gotten bad weed. As someone else already said, ask someone you meet in another capacity: a bartender, security guard, waiter, something like that. Bringing weed to Jamaica is the silliest thing I've heard since I found out Trump had been elected.
    I have not bought weed in Jamaica, but since it has been legalized in my state I can by the exact strain that I want to get the exact buzz that I want. When you couple that with the fact that my wife gets very paranoid when she smokes sativa, but not indica.

Specifically, the Skittles strain heightens all of the senses and enhances sex in a major way. That said, I am considering bring a weed vape pen there but not return with it.

While I am not concerned with bringing a vape pen, I really want to bring my weed lube. It seems like the perfect place to be able to take advantage of it's increased intensity orgasm (only for women). The issue is that it does smell like weed. I guess I will have to research ways to pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Blushes&gushes View Post
    While I am not concerned with bringing a vape pen, I really want to bring my weed lube. It seems like the perfect place to be able to take advantage of it's increased intensity orgasm (only for women). The issue is that it does smell like weed. I guess I will have to research ways to pull it off.
    A friend told us about this. Can you elaborate on it's effect, how much to use, when/where etc...? TIA
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Certainly, it is made from MCT oil. It can be bought commercially under the name For a, but only in CA and CO. Since I live in MA I had to make my own.

You make it buy decarboxylating the weed first. 40 minutes on a grill, then into the crop pot with MCT oil for three hours to transfer the THC to the oil.

You apply it to the clit and g spot. The more you...get up in there...to apply it the better. It is all about blood flow and it relaxes the pelvic muscles. It does nothing for men; but for women increases the intensity and frequency of orgasms.

Once you apply it it takes about 20 minutes for the effects to be felt. It doesn't have any mental high or buzz. Here is an article about it...

https://thefrisky.com/i-tried-it-8-t...cannabis-lube/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast