Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes your group special?

What makes your group special?

Hey all,
    Just got back from a week home and TaxGirl and I have decided we need to find a group to travel with. We went with Young Swingers Week this past trip which was fun, but we think we would like to try a different group next time. So my question to all of you is, What do you love about your group? What makes it different, is there something special about it? When do they travel. I know the core of every group is its people, but when looking for a new group to travel with it is hard to know whos in it and who we would hit it off with. So i put it out there to all of you...
    Your friendly neighborhood ITGuy

Hedo virgin trip 8/1 through 8/8 2015
    Hedo 3/21-3/26 2016 YSW

I guess it would help to understand what you are looking for in a group to really get a good answer to your question. There are numerous active groups out there from 20 people to 300 plus and their general themes covers the entire spectrum of the rainbow. Most group hosts and their members are going to say that their group is the best, it is just the nature of the beast and I am no exception. The Hedo Amigos is a large established group which centers around just having fun while at the resort....period. No drama, no assholes, just the most fun we can pack in within 7 days without wearing very much or zero clothing along with an bottomless cup filled with your favorite drink. "It doesn't suck" is kinda our mantra which may sound simplistic, but it actually describes a week with the Amigos exactly. We pre-plan activities for each day and night, but are not the type of group where we expect anything (like attendance) from our members. We know that this is your vacation and the most important thing for you to do, it to do what makes your vacation great. All we expect is for you to have a good time and go home with a enlarged liver, a nice tan, and a face that hurts from laughing and smiling too much! Best advice is to narrow down some dates that work for you, see whom is going during that time and work from there. Good luck on your search!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there and hopefully Hedo met all your wants and needs on this trip as I'm back for trip #12 in about 80 days and returning for the 10th Anniversary/Annual Group Trip Adventure with the Krewe de Krazy Life.

KDKL is a Fantasy Fest-based group that is open to all and somewhere in our background is the motto: One Human Family (taken from Fantasy Fest) and we have adopted the attitude of being non-judgemental and unbiased regarding all people with an emphasis on treating others as you would would want to be plus eliminating drama, hassles and problems of all types.

We also, for the most part, love to get dressed in our sexy and fun costumes and bodypaint----much like many do every October in Key West for Fantasy Fest. And you never know when or in what someone in the Krewe will appear as morning, noon or night. And you never know what "Ann-tics" I will initiate or instigate---lol.

Of course, our group has planned activities throughout our week but no member ever has to participate as a person's time at Hedo is their personal vacation and holiday. Eat when hungry, sleep when tired, drink,,,,,whenever.

This June we have two, side-by-side nude beach premium jacuzzi suites that will be Krewe headquarters for our week (June 18-25 and always the 3rd Saturday in June). You never know what can or will happen and being spontaneous is much of what being a Krewe member is all about--- plus there's always---"improvise, adapt and overcome"--lol.

We can always be identified by our beaded name necklaces and room key bracelets and usually something from everyone's gift bag will distinguish a Krewe member from others at Hedo which often draws attention or interaction.

Excellent question.
    We have seen all kinds of group, swingers, fetish, etc.
    I think what I love about our group is that there are no one kind we follow.
    Maybe not saying that right. The diversity.
    We have swingers, non swingers, BDSM, nudists, people that don't know what they want, etc.
    All ages and backgrounds.

Basically, we just want to have some fun.
    Non pushy. And everyone gets along.
    A great mix of old members and new people checking it out.
    No clicks, no exclusions, everyone understanding that we are all there just to have a good time.
    Cop
    Co-Host of kitten and angel's Spring Fling
    We go every April.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy View Post
    Hey all,
    Just got back from a week home and TaxGirl and I have decided we need to find a group to travel with. We went with Young Swingers Week this past trip which was fun, but we think we would like to try a different group next time. So my question to all of you is, What do you love about your group? What makes it different, is there something special about it? When do they travel. I know the core of every group is its people, but when looking for a new group to travel with it is hard to know whos in it and who we would hit it off with. So i put it out there to all of you...
    It's the people. That's what it comes down to. We (Hedo Rockers) have a great group of people that stay in contact all year long. We are also lucky to go at the some time as Ann's Krewe and the Sexgames group that are both full of great people. Pick the time you want to go, then check out the groups that are going. If they're cool, they'll be more than happy to help.
    6/21/14-6/28/14 Virgin Trip!
    6/17/15-6/27/15 Trip #2
    6/18/16-6/25/16 Trip #3

I'm sure all groups are fun and different. We found our group because of travel dates and we just felt like family. It's really something when a group just fits you. We've become great friends with a good number of members and the group leaders. We actually know them and who they are away from hedo and that makes all the difference. We really are a family and know the ups and downs of everyday life that happens while we are apart. That said, our group is a little of everything and we all fit together very well. I like to think of us as just a bunch of people that wants to have silly fun. It's fun first and any hooking up is second and that's fine too if you want that. Everyone has been welcome that we've seen. Group themes are lots of fun and they do a few activities that other groups never thought of. The nude cruise is always wonderful time and the group dinner is full of extra things we never would ask for or expect from a group yet they always blow us away. I know all group leaders do a great job but we can honestly say our group leaders go way over anything we would dream. They are organized and ready with the plans they have dreamed up. Even when things don't go as planned they make it work. They are on vacation yet they are working hard all week so we can have a vacation we will talk about for years to come.....and we still talk about past trips.
    A good idea would be to read some trip reports from the group leaders and members. I know I love to write them and will be posting one after this years trip in two weeks. Sorry this is so long but you really make a bond with a group.
    Brian and Terri.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

What makes our group (Bubbly Bares) special? Uh..........us.... ;-) lol

There are so many groups, and so many wonderful people in each, I think it's hard to decide until you've visited with one or more groups to get to know them yourself.
    Mitch & Melisa

It would also help if you narrowed down a time frame
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Well I think this group, Southern Vibrations is special because EVERYONE is friendly, we look out for everyone in our group. Everyone is welcome, not clickish like ones I have traveled with in the past. you can be a part of the events if you choose or you can do your own thing, IT is your vaction. No pressure and a nice Mix of ages . WE were married at Hedo last Oct. we had only gotten to know these folks for a few days, practically all of them came to our Wedding! I have to say I was touched at the out pouring of genuine love and happiness shared. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    I guess it would help to understand what you are looking for in a group to really get a good answer to your question. There are numerous active groups out there from 20 people to 300 plus and their general themes covers the entire spectrum of the rainbow. Most group hosts and their members are going to say that their group is the best, it is just the nature of the beast and I am no exception. The Hedo Amigos is a large established group which centers around just having fun while at the resort....period. No drama, no assholes, just the most fun we can pack in within 7 days without wearing very much or zero clothing along with an bottomless cup filled with your favorite drink. "It doesn't suck" is kinda our mantra which may sound simplistic, but it actually describes a week with the Amigos exactly. We pre-plan activities for each day and night, but are not the type of group where we expect anything (like attendance) from our members. We know that this is your vacation and the most important thing for you to do, it to do what makes your vacation great. All we expect is for you to have a good time and go home with a enlarged liver, a nice tan, and a face that hurts from laughing and smiling too much! Best advice is to narrow down some dates that work for you, see whom is going during that time and work from there. Good luck on your search!

Having experienced the Hedo Amigos for half of a week this year we totally agree..it doesn't suck! The Friday blowout party was so much fun, just an absolute blast. By the way this is the couple that bugged you to death on Friday for the dog tags and became "Wayne and Cathy" for a day or two haha. Can't go wrong with the Amigos for sure.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

We were newbies last year and picked our group partially because of date range but also because after reading this forum and looking at different group websites this group seemed very welcoming and organized. We were not let down. Very diverse yet super-inclusive and friendly. As Brian&Terri mentioned above, you can get to know the folks from this group. They have a website, yahoo group, facebook group, weekly chat sessions. The overwhelming online support I have seen when someone from the group has a life crisis makes it feel like family. Plus this group (like others) supports a local school which tells me they put life in perspective. It's a feel good week in many aspects.
    Popped our cherry with Kitten and Angel's group, April 2015.
    Returned again with Kitten and Angel's group from April 8th to the 17th, 2016.
    Hoping to go again with K&A in 2017 (Let's just say I hope the new furnace doesn't cost too much. Who needs heat anyway?) Crossing our fingers.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    What Cop,Brian&Terri,and TwoforFun said......we feel like family with the Kitten/Angel group.There's a non exclusive vibe to this group regardless of what your background and interests are and everyone is welcome.I would venture that most everyone feels this way about their own group so do your research and pick one.You can't go wrong.

Thanks for the info so far guys. We figured alot of it had to do with when you want to travel, which is how we ended up going with the group we did, but we are pretty open with our travel dates so thats not a limiting factor for us. I guess well just have to keep making trips back until we find a group we fit with...oh darn...lots and lots of trips back, in the name of research of course.
    Your friendly neighborhood ITGuy

Hedo virgin trip 8/1 through 8/8 2015
    Hedo 3/21-3/26 2016 YSW

Years ago, when the hubby and I did that talk that every couple does about where to go on vacation and the hubby mentioned Hedo, I was like hmmm not sure about that... Like every newbie we had questions that needed answering... The hubby came across this website, and just started reading... Of all the thousands of people who come and go on this website, there was one that stood out... He belonged with a group and was part of the group team leaders.. Yes we are talking about Cop!!! I am sure we asked the same questions time and time again... He eased our wondering minds and put all of our unanswered questions to rest... Never once were we miss led to think Hedo was something that it was or wasn't... Honesty straight from the heart was given... We did our maiden voyage that coincided with the Kitten and Angels Spring Fling group... OMG, they were so welcoming, introducing everyone to us, saying where they are from, etc. that was many years 13 trips ago....

We have met so many AMAZING people, that like those posting above have explained... We are all family... There are some of us who travel to and from one another's houses... For visits.. Some talk weekly, some email back and forth.. we keep in touch, not just when we are on vacation but all year long.. Some of us are in the lifestyle, some are not, some are nudists, some are just testing the waters as newbies... But no one is ever excluded!!!

This group has the most amazing group leaders, they go above and beyond, making our vacation so memorable topping the years before trip like there is no tomorrow.. Even though it's their vacation as well, they go out of their way to make our vacation it's best.

So our vote: KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

I thank you all for the support.
    As you can see there are a lot of great groups.
    I am sure you can find one that fits.
    And if you don't fit the group that trip, there are still plenty of people that you can have fun with and enjoy the week, and try another one next trip.
    You can never go wrong going to Hedo.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast