Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Hedonism 2

New to Hedonism 2

First off just wanna say hello to everyone. I am looking to find out about how it is looked at for a single guy to go to Hedo 2. I am planning on a trip for oct.30-nov.5. I had thought about finding a traveling partner but quite frankly wanna get away from all the people from where I live. The dates chosen is because my birthday is nov 1st so I wanna have a good time on my birthday. If there are any groups that I can get to know since it is so far away that would be great. But back to the main question "how is it looked at for a single 33( to be 34 while there) guyot go to Hedo 2. Hope to hear from you guys.

I stayed at the Breezes Grand by myself in February, and took a few day passes to Hedo. I had the time of my life, and I've been desperate to go back to Hedo ever since. (I was 30 at the time)
    I found everyone to be very friendly, and nobody seemed to care that I was there by myself. Go there with the mentality that you're there to make friends and you'll do just fine. They won't judge you at all, unless you give them a reason to. If you're really awkward, creepy, or only interested in sex, then you probably won't enjoy your stay at all.

Crees,
    Going in March for my 6th time as a single guy. I have had great fun ech time and made lifelong friends. Some have even visited me here in San Diego.
    A few thoughts/tips.
    1) Hedo is mainly a couples/single woman crowd. That said: Everyone is vacationing and everyone enjoys their vacation in their own special way. RESPECT that and you are heading in the right direction.
    2) Only go where you are invited.
    3) Only stay as long as you are welcome.
    4) If you drink a lot to have fun, realize that drunks rarely have fun on their own and normally only provide comic relief for those around them. (Whiskey dick doesn't help, either)
    5) If you imagine tht you are going to spend your entire time having sex, you maybe sadly disappointed. Realize that you will be having an amzaing time partying with amazing people and oh yea, clothing isn't really that important.

Send a private message if you have any further questions.

Respect
    -BigDave
    Next trip: H2 March 11-18, 2013 with Ms. No Swimsuit

Blog Entries
    Most people enjoy the single guys. I know my wife has. haha Seriously if you are friendly and like to party you will have a blast and others will be glad your there!!

On our trip last summer, we met a few single guys who were phenomenal. Polite, funny, and always glad to have them around. But some were also creepers and never introduced themselves. One night at the hot tub my husband and I were having some solo fun, while a single guy inched closer and closer and closer. No invite/eye contact was made to him to make him think he was welcome to join us. Never the less, he started groping my hand and I was not very kind while telling him to back off.

Moral of the story: Smile and /talk/ to people during the day. You will probably be fine. Please don't be a creepy, staring, touchy-feely dude at night who makes it hard for people to get off.
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

I am a people person. 13 years hospitality behind me. I just wanna make sure I will have a good time and meet a lot of good people. That will accept me and have a good time. On this note is there anyone going around oct30-nov6. I ask because I will be celebrating my b-day on nov1st. Also if anyone can answer this question for me. Is Halloween and the first of November a good time to go?
    Last edited by Crees; 01-02-2013 at 07:50 PM.

There's never a bad time to be at Hedo, with the exception of hurricanes. Look for some groups going during that time and see if they're up your alley. You can check the calendar here on ATF, and I think there's one on the Hedo website too. Read trip reports from Oct/Nov 2011 on here and on places like TripAdvisor.
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodisiac View Post
    There's never a bad time to be at Hedo, with the exception of hurricanes. Look for some groups going during that time and see if they're up your alley. You can check the calendar here on ATF, and I think there's one on the Hedo website too. Read trip reports from Oct/Nov 2011 on here and on places like TripAdvisor.
    Thanks I will. But I think no matter I will have a good time because I am going for my birthday.

I haven't been able to find where anyone is going around Halloween. If anyone is making plans for this time I would like to get to know you before hand and maybe we can hang out when we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave1964 View Post
    Crees,
    Going in March for my 6th time as a single guy. I have had great fun ech time and made lifelong friends. Some have even visited me here in San Diego.
    A few thoughts/tips.
    1) Hedo is mainly a couples/single woman crowd. That said: Everyone is vacationing and everyone enjoys their vacation in their own special way. RESPECT that and you are heading in the right direction.
    2) Only go where you are invited.
    3) Only stay as long as you are welcome.
    4) If you drink a lot to have fun, realize that drunks rarely have fun on their own and normally only provide comic relief for those around them. (Whiskey dick doesn't help, either)
    5) If you imagine tht you are going to spend your entire time having sex, you maybe sadly disappointed. Realize that you will be having an amzaing time partying with amazing people and oh yea, clothing isn't really that important.

Send a private message if you have any further questions.

Respect
    -BigDave

Those are good things for new single guys to keep in mind... We never had any major issues with creepers, just one guy who sort of jumped into the middle of three couples who were just being playful. We all got up and left. Haha. Anyway... I think just the fact the Crees has enough respect to ask, shows that he's already way ahead. Yep... Hedo is fun, and there is plenty of naughty playfulness that may or may not lead to other things, but the fun is the most important part... Enjoying the company of others is the key. If you're simply quiet, creepy, and staring at tits all day, well... You'd better bring hand cream for later. Haha.
    ---------------------------------
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

Each year that we have gone we have met a really cool single guy or two, and each year there has been a creeper or two. Big Dave has a lot of good advice. Plan on creating and enjoying conversation with others without expecting anything.

Hedo II: March 12-18, 2010
    Hedo II: March 20-26, 2011
    Hedo II: March 17-24, 2012
    Hedo II: March 23-30, 2013

no worries about people going at Halloween time -- plenty do every year. You're just asking a bit early!

I appreciate the endorsement. Too bad I'm arriving two days after you leave. Would love to say hello. So I'll do it here: "Hello!"

Enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by W&K View Post
    Those are good things for new single guys to keep in mind... We never had any major issues with creepers, just one guy who sort of jumped into the middle of three couples who were just being playful. We all got up and left. Haha. Anyway... I think just the fact the Crees has enough respect to ask, shows that he's already way ahead. Yep... Hedo is fun, and there is plenty of naughty playfulness that may or may not lead to other things, but the fun is the most important part... Enjoying the company of others is the key. If you're simply quiet, creepy, and staring at tits all day, well... You'd better bring hand cream for later. Haha.
    Next trip: H2 March 11-18, 2013 with Ms. No Swimsuit

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave1964 View Post
    I appreciate the endorsement. Too bad I'm arriving two days after you leave. Would love to say hello. So I'll do it here: "Hello!"

Enjoy!!!
    You sound like a great guy Dave... Looks like we missed each other by -- That much this time. :-) We're going with LVD for Goddess Week. Can't wait.
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Crees View Post
    First off just wanna say hello to everyone. I am looking to find out about how it is looked at for a single guy to go to Hedo 2. I am planning on a trip for oct.30-nov.5. I had thought about finding a traveling partner but quite frankly wanna get away from all the people from where I live. The dates chosen is because my birthday is nov 1st so I wanna have a good time on my birthday. If there are any groups that I can get to know since it is so far away that would be great. But back to the main question "how is it looked at for a single 33( to be 34 while there) guyot go to Hedo 2. Hope to hear from you guys.
    Yep, as another single guy - what Dave said.
    Be on your best behaviour or find yourself getting a lot of cold shoulders.

Have a great time.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast