Thread: "Hedonism Freak "

"Hedonism Freak "

I've been trying to get to hedonism Jamaica for years. I plan on going in 2012 haven't figured out which month is right for me. I haven't found anyone to go with me might be traveling alone. Hummmm!!!! Who is going to Hedonism Jamaica in 2012!!! holla

"Who is going to Hedonism Jamaica in 2012!"

Just about everyone on this site!

Don't ask which is the best month/time. The best time is when YOU are there having the best time. Period

PNK

When I booked my first trip to Hedo I didn't know about this site, didn't read the book, nothing.
    The Superclubs agent said "you won't be alone long." I thought he meant in a sexual way.
    Turns out, he was DEAD ON. Unless you're very antisocial, you will have your new Hedo BFFs in the matter of hours.
    So why wait??
    Read up on here, and book your trip!

There is no "bad" time to go to Hedo, but there are a lot of 'variables'..

Going in the winter vs summer:
    * weather where you are - many people go to escape the dreary winters where they spend their time when they're not home at Hedo. so there are a LOT of 'birds of a feather' in the traditional winter time- that, and there's no better way to beat the winter doldrums with some warm nakedness
    * may -> nov is hurricane season - since I've been paying attention (8 years?) there's only been a few near misses -however- on one trip - 2005 I think, the hurricane de jour was set to make landfall the MINUTE my connection was supposed to get in to Miami- I called the airline and they were able to reroute me through dallas at no charge, once I told them what NOAA was saying.

Going summer vs winter
    * I personally enjoy the nude pool at night. My last February trip, the pool -really- didn't get warm enough for that for my thermostat. Even thought the days get mid 80s in the winter, the nights can be low 70s. 70 degree water is not really comfortable in the evening.
    * ergo, the hot tub is always packed to capacity - which is fun, but I do like to have the option of the pool..
    * summer evenings even dry are more comfy in the summer time, too.

prices are a crap shoot.
    sometimes I've seen great deals during the summer, sometimes I've seen them during the winter.

my 2¢

Hey Madamegp, I'm going in April of this year ALONE (1st time traveling to Hedo alone) and banking on the fact that I have met some really nice people on this site thus far so I'm sure when I meet them face to face I'll have an awesome time. I went to Hedo III (when it was still open) but it was during an off group time however the people that were there were pretty friendly and welcoming. Come on down in April :-) You have a good time.

wassup madamegp... i'll be headed to hedo II 10-14 Apr 2012.... first time... can't wait!!! hope ta hear from ya...

maxmax