Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too good to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I got an e-mail from a Nigerian banker letting me knw that I had $20 million waiting foir me!!! Seriously, I hope it is legit, but proceed with caution. I would call Kevin Levee and find out what is going on. Good luck!
    Holy crap Offshore I got the same e-mail too,does that mean we have to split the 20 million??
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

I have this really cool bridge I am selling, honest its a good deal.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

yep...call a a known number to Superclubs and verify.

I got an e-mail from a Nigerian banker letting me knw that I had $20 million waiting foir me!!! Seriously, I hope it is legit, but proceed with caution. I would call Kevin Levee and find out what is going on. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnnysideup69 View Post
    Holy crap Offshore I got the same e-mail too,does that mean we have to split the 20 million??
    DAMN!! Now we have to split the 20 Mil THREE ways!! I got the same letter too!!!

Too bad! I have already sent him my bank account and credit card info so that he can send it to me. As a consolation prize to you guys I will pick up your bar tabs at Hedo.
    Good enough for us! Hey wait a minute...20million...you're flying us out first class right?
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

First class hell how about a private jet.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Since the initial call on Saturday, whoever it is called again yesterday and left a message explaining how imperative it is that we contact them to 'claim our prize'. I called SuperClubs' Ontario Office first thing this morning (they aren't open Saturdays, and yesterday was a holiday here in Canuckistan), and explained what has happened so far.

While the girl I talked to couldn't be 100% sure that the calls are a scam, she was fairly sure because as far as she knows, SuperClubs doesn't give out cash awards. If it would have been a call saying we had just won the 2 free weeks part of the prize mentioned, it could have definitely been on the up and up because SC does give away prizes like that occasionally.

Anyway, she took all the information I had, including the phone # we were given to call, and was going to call Kevin at Hedo to see what was going on. She was also going to give him the information to see if there was anything he could do on the Jamaican end to find out who this person is and if anything can be done about them. I'm waiting for her to call back to hear what happened.

When I get confirmation that this IS a scam, which I'm 99.99% sure will happen, I'll post the phone# here and everybody can have fun with it. I know I should be 100% certain this is a scam already; and in the rational part of my brain, I'm sure I am.... but when you have DIF as bad as we do, even that 0.01% chance that this might be for real is enough to make you stick around and find out...lol.
    Party like a rockstar

Hedo Scoreboard
    Hedo3 - Dec.26/08-Jan.3/09
    Hedo2&3-Dec.30/09-Jan.6/10
    Hedo2 - not freeking soon enough!!!

Now if we could find the address to go with the number and convince the bus driver to stop on the way to the resort.
    Hi I'm here to pick up my prize.
    Now that would be funny.

Well dear, all I can tell you is that SuperC works with an agency called Lifestyle Vacations based in Florida for all their booking. When I won 5 free nights at H3 last year, I received a voucher by mail signed by Lance Parrish and then I had to deal with SC / Lifestyle Vacations.
    So, I don't want to pop your bubble, but it looks like you have better odds to get free nights at the return party!!

Hang in there,
    Cheers
    Val

Quote Originally Posted by SexyOntCpl View Post
    Since the initial call on Saturday, whoever it is called again yesterday and left a message explaining how imperative it is that we contact them to 'claim our prize'. I called SuperClubs' Ontario Office first thing this morning (they aren't open Saturdays, and yesterday was a holiday here in Canuckistan), and explained what has happened so far.

While the girl I talked to couldn't be 100% sure that the calls are a scam, she was fairly sure because as far as she knows, SuperClubs doesn't give out cash awards. If it would have been a call saying we had just won the 2 free weeks part of the prize mentioned, it could have definitely been on the up and up because SC does give away prizes like that occasionally.

Anyway, she took all the information I had, including the phone # we were given to call, and was going to call Kevin at Hedo to see what was going on. She was also going to give him the information to see if there was anything he could do on the Jamaican end to find out who this person is and if anything can be done about them. I'm waiting for her to call back to hear what happened.

When I get confirmation that this IS a scam, which I'm 99.99% sure will happen, I'll post the phone# here and everybody can have fun with it. I know I should be 100% certain this is a scam already; and in the rational part of my brain, I'm sure I am.... but when you have DIF as bad as we do, even that 0.01% chance that this might be for real is enough to make you stick around and find out...lol.
    Have we met??
    Y & V

H3
    March 09
    Nov 09
    March 10
    H2 a start to a new era
    Nov 2010
    March 2011
    Caliente Caribe March 2012
    Freedom of the Seas Nov 2012
    Caliente Caribe March 2013