Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you've never been to Hedo II.. this is a must read..

If you've never been to Hedo II.. this is a must read..

The Mrs.. here, we went 4/29-5/6/10 and here is my report...

It was my first trip to Hedo, (and also on a plane)
    I had a window seat and the view when we were landing was amazing. We had a little wait going through customs but once we got done, we were off to catch the bus, but of course not before purchasing some of Jamaica’s finest smoke…(Yes it was offered that quick, and very good stuff if I may add.. Just learn to pace yourself!!! lol)

The bus ride was definitely one I wouldn’t forget, it wasn’t BAD, just very different…(experience it, you’ll understand..lol) Take pics on the way, the scenery is BEAUTIFUL…

When we got to the resort, everything was truly amazing. Not too much of a wait for our room, but we took that opportunity to grab a drink and look around and find out where things were… Straight ahead was the main dining area, with a bar and main pool up ahead. (You must try a drink called the dirty banana)

Not much was happening at the main pool or hot tub to your left, so we turned to our right, and visited the gift shop. (Which we later spent like $300.00 at.lol) they have a lot of stuff, not too expensive on their prices, we just had a lot of ppl we bought for.lol) So check them out, they have lots of stuff!!

To one side of you coming out is the gym and spa, which we didn’t use the gym, we don’t exercise much, but if you do, they have a nice set up. We did do the Spa (Couples massage) that costs, but is well worth it!! Do it, it’s amazing and Rosalyn will take very good care of you.

To the right is the piano bar (which does get kicking at night) and the Jewelry shop (which was where Scott later got my engagement ring ☺) So take the time to visit the Jewelry shop, they have amazing jewelry.

Our room was ready, so off we went (It’s not as bad as some make it out to be.) Our room had a coffee pot, with the best coffee I’ve ever had!! Dotsie, or cleaning lady was very good to us. (I had made up gift baskets with scented sprays, lotions, and different things for her, which I left every morning with a note if we needed anything for our room, like extra coffee, sugar.etc..) So yeah it is nice to remember to bring things to leave for the ladies that do so much for you during your stay ☺
    Later I found out others left coloring books, lighted yo yo’s and things for their kids..

My advise to you is PACK LESS, and don’t sweat the small stuff. Go and have “fun” you won’t be sorry you did..

The nude pool and hot tub was amazing you can never tell when the action is going to start, or if you’ll be the one starting it… It can happen during the day, or at night, the possibilities are endless as to what you’ll see or experience.. But the possibilities are there.
    It’s good to have insulated cups, and I did bring a sports water bottle for my water, which u should drink in-between drinks…

You don’t need many clothes, unless you are planning on leaving the resort to do anything. Wear your sexy swimsuits, wear wraps, skimpy dresses.. You’re not going to keep them on long anyway. Body Jewelry, sunglasses, hats, suntan oil, sunscreen, beach bag, and definitely flip flops and comfortable shoes.. Water shoes are is a must if you’re going in the water, the seaweed hides animals that will put you in the bed for 24 hrs, and have to have shots..

Lighted bracelets will liven up the late night parties at the hot tub, and also make great conversation starters while your passing them out…☺

We met a lot of nice people some we hope to stay in touch with, and some well… we learn from our experiences… But everyone was friendly.
    If you’re curious, go, if you’re open minded Hedonism II is for you. If you want to have fun that is the place to go. Yes things depend sometimes on the crowd that’s there, if there’s a filming going on, and you don’t want to be filmed, don’t go during that time, your limited on where you can go and have fun..

The food there is not 5 star, but it was pretty good, I had no complaints and was open minded to taste different things..

We met a nice guy that was there staying during the time we were there, named Guy that was also a local from there, and offered to take us on a tour of parts of Jamaica outside the resort. We had a wonderful time, seen beautiful scenery, tasted different things, and learned a lot about Jamaica. It is better if you have someone that knows the places to go when leaving the resort.

The Entertainment Crew there is truly amazing, talented and funny. Say Hello, and get to know them, they are awesome. Winston is one you won’t forget, I promise…lol

Theme nights go on every night and gosh I sweated the small stuff..
    Monday-Pirates
    Tuesday-PJ
    Wednesday-Pimp and Ho
    Thursday- Toga
    Friday- Rock star
    Saturday-Fetish
    Sunday-School girl and Schoolboy
    Some dress and some don’t the main ones are PJ and Toga night Feel free to express yourself however, but just be comfortable, it is warm over there, and gosh, wear comfortable shoes!!! Lol

It is everything you want it to be, and nothing more.. Just be yourself, and have fun if you’re open-minded and if there’s something your curious about, or want, that is the place to go..

We learned it is good to research what groups are going to be there, and what’s going on while you are there, I think that makes a difference in the crowd and how much fun you can have. We did not enjoy the “bad girls”, filming sessions, they were very dramatic. (But it did not ruin our trip) We did however get to be there when love voodoo rolled in, they were all nice, and we did enjoy ourselves.

We did meet plenty of new timers as well, and I think a very good start to lasting friendships.
    A small assortment of medicines is good to have, or room did have a small blow dryer, and an iron. The room does have a clock CD/radio, even though we could never find a good station lol, CD’s are good to have with you..

We did have two locking safe’s in our room and we were blessed with hangers. The rooms do have drawers..

Take plenty of pictures; you won’t be sorry you did. You will come back with more memories than you thought you could have… Mine was definitely that Saturday, May 1,2010, sitting on the beach in a lounger (with our clothes on…LMAO) listening to the waves in the water when Scott proposed to me…

DIF (Dreaded Island Fever) is something you will experience your last day there, you don’t want to leave, but know your time has ended..

Yes we will go back, I went a Hedo virgin with plenty of fantasies I wanted filled… And not only did I come back not a Hedo virgin anymore, but plenty of wonderful, and fun memories, and yes fantasies were fulfilled … ☺

Sorry my report was soo long, but I wanted to not only share my experiences but also hopefully answer any questions you have…

Great report! We're headed there for the first time June 5th-13th for our honeymoon. Congrats on the engagement also!!

TY, and Congrats to yall as well, You won't regreat it, it is an experience everyone needs to experience to understand. Just don't sweat the small stuff, pack less, and have fun. ALSO, make sure you have a pen, when your on the plane you will have to fill out something for customs coming, and going. A small pocket tablet is good to have for writing down email addresses of ppl you meet. Don't forget to try the Jerk Chicken, Dirty Banana, and a land shark.

Blog Entries
    Great trip report. Thank you for posting it. We haven't even been back a month so your report brought back a lot of memories. Now you know what the expression means that you here on this board so often...once you go, you know. Glad you had a great time. We'll be back 7/29-8/10 (76 days, but who's counting.

I know, and it's so hard to explain to someone that's never been, I see why, Just something everyone HAS TO experience, either it's for them, or it's not..but I think anyone that's open minded and want fantasies fulfilled that is the place to go!! Mine was definately fulfilled, and I sure don't want to count the days till we can go back, We are looking at atleast a year...:-(

Dirty Banana recipe: 1 medium banana + 1-1 1/2 oz. Tia Maria + Table sugar to taste +
    Milk or cream + Add ice & blend (great as a desert drink!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo-Zen View Post
    Dirty Banana recipe: 1 medium banana + 1-1 1/2 oz. Tia Maria + Table sugar to taste +
    Milk or cream + Add ice & blend (great as a desert drink!)
    Popular Jamaican Drinks: http://www.negrilinfo.com/id16.html

Thanks for the great trip report. Our first trip is the week of July 4!

And you don't have to apologize for a long trip report. Can a great trip report be too long?

Thanks for the trip report.....and the theme night schedule.....seems different than their website. Guess we better pack pirate outfit after all.

Congrats on a great time

Thanks for the report, there is no such thing as a Trip Report that is too long, it helps us get by until then next time we can get home....70 days to go...
    www.hedomojo.com

Hedo 2, 4/16 to 4/23 with Hedo's Mojo Group in April 2011
    "Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"

Thanks for the report. I ALWAYS enjoy reading LONG reports than the short ones. Well add the stuff you mentioned on my shopping list for OUR FIRST HEDO II TRIP.
    VIRGIN TRIP HEDO KAMASUTRA WEEK Jan 22-29, 2011

Thanx for the trip report and all the info . This will be our first time and we leave in two weeks so I needed a long report w/a lot of info ! Thanx .
    Fact of life : After monday and tuesday even the calender says WTF

Glad y'all feel it wasn't too long. It still doesn't do the trip justice, if you've never been, just GO, and enjoy yourself, I promise if you are open minded, and curious.. you will have fun!
    PS... and any fantasies you have, just tell someone.. I'm sure they will help you out!! lol

The Mr. here. The thing about Hedo is that it is everything that you want and nothing that you don't. You can go and have fun. Hedo is not a fix for any relationship problems. Fantasies can be filled and lots of friends can be made. We got caught up in the fast lane and lost why we were there. We had to stop and take a break for a few min. Pace yourself and relax.

If anyone is up in the air about the nude side. Just drop the shorts and go. That is where the fun is. Regardless of what you are looking for, that is the place to be. If you are lifestyle, it is there. If you are just going to chill, it is there.

We are going for the party and to chill and for the fun so it sounds like the place to be !
    Fact of life : After monday and tuesday even the calender says WTF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast