Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you've never been to Hedo II.. this is a must read..

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JERDUG View Post
    Isn't there someway to email the resort to find out exactly what the themes are going to be for the month? I am taking 6 others and I should tell them for sure what they are. We are going from June 20 - 27th.
    To be certain I have called HII to get the theme schedule. Our favorites are PJ, Fetish, and Toga. The others (Rock Star, Jamaican colors, Pimps & Hoes, and Pirates) we can take or leave. PJ is at the disco and Toga is for dinner. Otherwise it's what you want, when you want.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Thanks, we can't wait to get there..... already tired of the rain and clothes here. Are you saying that the only theme in the disco at II is PJ night?
    Jer

Missed the Corona in the picture

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by caughtyoulookin View Post
    To be certain I have called HII to get the theme schedule. Our favorites are PJ, Fetish, and Toga. The others (Rock Star, Jamaican colors, Pimps & Hoes, and Pirates) we can take or leave. PJ is at the disco and Toga is for dinner. Otherwise it's what you want, when you want.
    Thanks for making the call on that! Sounds like the school girl outfit will be used another time. Oh well... looking forward to a great 1st time at Hedo! (Three and a half days left.....)

Quote Originally Posted by JERDUG View Post
    Thanks, we can't wait to get there..... already tired of the rain and clothes here. Are you saying that the only theme in the disco at II is PJ night?
    Jer
    All of the themes are for dinner time EXCEPT PJ Night. PJ Night is the only themed event that takes place in the disco.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Thanks Joe,
    All you guys are great. Hope to see some of you there.
    Jer

And generally at H2 people where their regular slutwear to dinner on PJ night and then change after dinner for the PJ party. Just an fyi!
    Liz & Chris

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The naughty school girl/boy sounds like a fetish outfit to me. At least, that's what we did once. Another fetish we did was langerie with bustier/thong/garter belt/stockings/heels on her. Yum! Have fun with it and don't expect everyone to participate. Be the lead sled dog or the view never changes...
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    All of the themes are for dinner time EXCEPT PJ Night. PJ Night is the only themed event that takes place in the disco.
    True, but a lot of people where their PJ theme clothes to dinner rather than walk back to the rooms to change.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    Rock Star is very fun. We got into it on our last trip. It's relatively easy to dress for. G wore a short patent leather skirt, mesh top, a wig that was platinum blonde, hot pink, and purple, big heels of course and some gaudy jewelry. We had a blast. She became her alter ego "Ginger" in the piano bar and I decided that I liked Ginger a lot!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

I agree...some people wear their PJ outfit to dinner. I did except last year because it would otherwise pose difficult in eating.

Hello...sorry to make silly questions, but all these parties are scheduled for what days of the week? We would like to be dresses accordingly. We guess it will be fun. Our question mark is how we go go from prude to the club wearing sexy clothes?..is it quite normal on the way people going like being at the club? Again sorry as it will be our very first time ever. Kisses

Quote Originally Posted by VivaRio View Post
    Hello...sorry to make silly questions, but all these parties are scheduled for what days of the week? We would like to be dresses accordingly. We guess it will be fun. Our question mark is how we go go from prude to the club wearing sexy clothes?..is it quite normal on the way people going like being at the club? Again sorry as it will be our very first time ever. Kisses
    Hi VivaRio! Here are the theme nights according to hedonism.com (however the site doesn't have ANY info on either resort at the moment....)
    Thursday- Toga
    Friday- Rock Star (Glitter, Glam & Bling)
    Saturday- Fantasy & Fetish (Latex, Leather & Lace)
    Sunday- Class Reunion (School girls and boys)
    Monday- Jamaica Night
    Tuesday- PJ
    Wednesday- Pimp & Ho

Supposedly you must be wearing PJ's to get into the disco on Tuesday nights, but I saw plenty of guys in shorts and shirts. Supposedly you must be wearing a toga to be served dinner on Thursday night (No sheet, no eat!), but again lots of people were in regular clothes. The info I got from our group (hellians) shows Sunday is Pirate night, and we are doing School Girl on Wed night. As far as going from prude to the disco, no problem mon! The disco is located in the middle, actually a little more toward the prude side. Bring some fun costumes and participate in the theme nights. It's all part of the fun! See ya'll on the 18th!
    [

Blog Entries
    Jeaniendevildog, Thanks for the heads up on the change of theme night. I was wondering if the theme nights would be any different since the Hellians group was going to be there. I've got to start getting my costumes together... We have a little less than 6 weeks!! Yeah!!! I also need to get busy on my diet too!! LOL I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to be naked on the beach. I will see u in the ATL on the 18th. VivaRio, we are looking forward to meeting u at the resort.

Blog Entries
    Where can Jamaican smokes be bought and how exspensive is it? This our virgin trip to Hedo and between packing, checking my packing list, worrying about flying and what to expect when we arrive, I am already a bundle of nerves and holding anxiety attacks at bay!! I am sure we'll have lots of fun during our stay but for me....just getting over/settled the first day will determine how the rest of the stay goes for me so with that explained can/will somebody, anybody please private message me with helpful answers??????????????????????? ( = 0 ) >
    Last edited by kykitten; 04-08-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123