Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camp NCN - Wisconsin

NCN is still open (though for sale) and I've enjoyed every time I've gone there. I have only attended the Black River Rumble which is a 'biker' party. On the neighborhood of 70 (guess) bikes show up with a hand full of single women and MANY single men (me included). I've made friends and several groups and for the last 4 years ridden with them up and back and spent time with them there. The group I am with are typically THE group that has the most fun so my view might be a bit scewed. It is very relaxed and open...it is an awesome time.

We finally made it to camp ncn for one of their couples weekends. We found it to be very clean, both the campground area and party central. They have quite a few cabins for rent and the campground is god sized. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Party central had a nice bar area and dance area along with a play area. The couples there that weekend were fun and friendly, with a lot of action going on in the campground and play area. We will be going back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12