Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp NCN - Wisconsin

Camp NCN - Wisconsin

Wondering if any of the midwesterners on here have ever checked out Camp NCN? www.campncn.com

I saw a link to it on another site and the website sounds interesting. It would be about an 8 hour drive for us so I'm just curious if anyone here has been.

Went to the After Sturgis Gathering last August, not a bad week'nd but about 20 male to 1 female. not much of a camp ground. ck. out there web site. He has a few Hotel take overs for couples in the off season.

Living in MI. Have you looked at Northhaven Resort in Brooklyn MI., Look much better than campncn. http://www.northavenresort.com/

Thanks for the info. 20-1 is not exactly the ratio we're looking for... sounds painful LOL

We will probably try Northaven or else Sun Aura in Indiana this summer... assuming summer ever starts here in this frozen god-foresaken state. H3 on July 24 can't come soon enough!

we would also like to check out the campground this summer.
    we did attend the hotel takeover on NYE and had so much fun we're
    going back for the valentines weekend.

know what you mean about a long drive since we're also in the GR area

I know this is an older thread, but my wife and I are looking at going to camp ncn the weekend of June 18th, can't cut it for Hedo this year, and just looking for a good time. While we know it's not Hedo, has anyone been there and if so what's it like.

Quote Originally Posted by RussNkathy View Post
    I know this is an older thread, but my wife and I are looking at going to camp ncn the weekend of June 18th, can't cut it for Hedo this year, and just looking for a good time. While we know it's not Hedo, has anyone been there and if so what's it like.
    Has anyone tried Camp NCN this summer and can give a quick trip report, thanks

Please remove me. My email has been hacked. I did not post this. Thank you.
    Last edited by hppyg1lmr2001; 09-30-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Please remove me. My email has been hacked. I did not post this. Thank you.
    Last edited by hppyg1lmr2001; 09-30-2012 at 03:42 PM.

We went on one of the lifestyle weekends and had a great time, we are going back in a few weeks. My wife isn't much for camping so we stayed in one of the cabins, it was nice and clean. During the lifestyle weekends they require couples so it wasn't a bunch of men chasing your wife around, which is one of the complaints during there biker events. Of course it's not Hedo but for us it's close by and it's a nice quick weekend away.

Hello everyone, My hot wife and I are sitting here having a few coctails and wanted to see if someone could give us an update on ncn? We would like to start going in 2013 but we want to make sure it is worth it. We like to be free to enertain but only if we want to. It sounds like it is a meat fest? Also is the life style weekends a lot better. Can you just do your own thing if you decide outside without people crawling up your ass ? Thanks so much for any help and info you can give.

The after Sturgis party is open to all people. We have been going to Camp NCN for about 8 years. We only go on the couples only weekends and have always has a great time. We no longer swing but still go just to be naked and have sex out doors. We have never had a problem there. Marv is a good guy and his party's are a great time.

Is camp NCN still open? I was thinking of going to the Black River Rumble but I noticed that both web sites are down. Also, have anyone been to the Black River Rumble? Do many bikes show up? Thank you.

They are still open. Website is back up, some sort of switchover glitch on their end.
    We are considering their hotel takeovers.
    I just checked ages from 20-70 with bell curve concentrations in the 40-60 range.
    Last edited by lcmim; 09-21-2013 at 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling and more complete info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast