Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternatives now that H3 is closing

Money TALKS LOUDLY. When booking your vacation at another resort:

Do NOT use a "Super Clubs Resort"
    And send a copy of your trip itinerary to the Super Clubs President, along with the $$ amount you have committed.
    Don't complain, don't bitch, simply say (as politely as you can..even if you have to bite your cheek)
    "We used to love Hedonism III...but since you closed it (or changed it) without consideration of long time customers and friends...we've decided to take our business elsewhere."

Send those letters and trip reports to the S/C CEO in an envelope marked PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL. They WILL be read.

One person is easily dismissed as a crabby case...two...hummm...more than two, they WILL take note. MONEY TALKS...and money walking AWAY from Super Clubs towards somewhere else will speak VOLUMES.

This may sound like a really, really "out there" idea, but follow me and see if there are takers to run with this ball:

(1) Let the Superfun resort suck wind for the next six months to a year. You know it will; the whole business plan sucks. By next year, Superclubs will be dying to get rid of their lease on it. (2) Get enough couples, groups, initial investors (whatever you want to call them) and form a collective "time share owners association". There are enough savy business people and lawyers that are hedo veterans (we've all met them!) that could draft up terms, conditions and dues, and pool resources together to buy the lease out from under. It sounds crazy, but each and everyone that blogs on this website spends approx $2000.00 a week each year; muliply that times how many people attend. x 52 weeks a year. You start talking some serious cash. Why do you think Superclubs is in the resort business in the first place? (3) Charge an upfront initiation fee of say, $10,000 for capital to be vested. After that, you'd pay $1000 or $2000 for a week to stay there. (4) Then, everyone is part of the timeshare and there is no "management" like Superclubs to bitch at. You form your own association. That means: you get rid of the sex police that everyone hates, you change the buffet food that everyone complains about, you change the music in the disco that people don't dance to, you get rid of the locals that buy the night passes... keep going with all the bitches everyone posts here.

It sounds like I'm smokin some good Jamaican herb, ain't it? I don't think it would happen either, but all the other suggestions kinda suck too, don't they?

Like the old adage " when life deals you lemons, make lemonaide".

I too am disappointed that Hedo III is closing, having been there for the past 8 years. We like III better than II (where we started). I doubt we'll be going to II, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    No. Desire is M/F couples only.
    Yeah okay that's what I remember one of our "Hedo friends" saying. We were talking to the husband who was travelling with our group at H3, with his wife and their two GF's. He was saying that while he & the wife liked Desire, he could only go the two of them, they couldn't take their girls....

We don't have a particular addtl F to bring with us (we could/would if there was some particular girl we knew with 3 way mutual attraction!), be we did enjoy that at H3 there would be a few single girls around that sometimes we'd get to play with.
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

You know i never thought it was possible to shoot yourself square in the ass BUT super clubs has done it! Now were not old time guest's but have 30 plus trips under our belt....ever see the rocks with the bronze plates on them? They are guest's with over 100 trips.......HEY SUPER CLUBS thanks for the mass emailing [not] my home puter could have done it! We will be spending our money anywhere but at a super clubs resort! We will buy a kiddie pool and put in the parking lot of a motel6 in bayone New Jersey before we spend another dime at super clubs! Thanks for taking our home away from home away from us.......THE END

The idea of a group of us "Hedo" folk buying the property sounds great, only problem that lies in that is one we have all around the world in todays times, majority/ruling powers. There has to be a ruling power over the property and their choice in music, food, activities, etc., may/may not sit well with many of us either. I personally would not wanna be at the nude pool listening to the Beatles or Rolling Stones, nothing against either, but some here would have it that way, and to me that is not the "Jamaica" I go for. The food controversy would be atrocious and a solid menu would never please everyone, and also the folks that go there now not looking for a full out nude resort in Hedo, they have a say also but surely would be subjected to the same ordeal we are now. That is Hedo changing to Superfun and we either have the choice of going to Hedo 2, Superfun, or Hell. You can never please anyone, the idea though is fantastic.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Quote Originally Posted by southjerseypair View Post
    You know i never thought it was possible to shoot yourself square in the ass BUT super clubs has done it! Now were not old time guest's but have 30 plus trips under our belt....ever see the rocks with the bronze plates on them? They are guest's with over 100 trips.......HEY SUPER CLUBS thanks for the mass emailing [not] my home puter could have done it! We will be spending our money anywhere but at a super clubs resort! We will buy a kiddie pool and put in the parking lot of a motel6 in bayone New Jersey before we spend another dime at super clubs! Thanks for taking our home away from home away from us.......THE END
    Where the hell is bayone NJ anyway? lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

My information is that the property that is Hedo III is owned by a bank and SuperClub operates the resort for the owners. I’m not convinced that SuperClubs made this ‘SuperFun’ decision. I believe it was the owners of the resort that did this.

Hedo II is actually owned by SuperClubs where III never was. When III was built the open sex was not prevalent at Hedo II, it only carried a ‘naughty’ reputation as compared to the swinging, open sex bravado it carries today.

It is not a stretch to think that the current resort owner is under political pressure to disassociate itself from the taint of Hedonism’s reputation in order to maintain the government approvals it needs to operate.

As far as a coop of Hedo guests buying the resort, I think it would take the vacation aspect out of our trips. I would predict seeing it end in a long expensive court battle. I also don’t think the Jamaican government would approve of the purchase plan to open another Hedo like resort. Nice thought though.

Why Hedo 3 closed

I was talking to somebody in the industry and he told me the Jamaican government received complaints about the guests at Hedo 3 and they responded by telling Superclubs to close it down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12