Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives now that H3 is closing

Alternatives now that H3 is closing

Mr. Irrelevant here-

I see on this forum that there are a number of alternatives for H3 "castoffs" to look at other than simply allowing StupidClubs to move us like pawns to H2. I would love to get some more feedback going so we can look into possible new places to spend our one week of vacation each year. What do you all suggest?

What? H3 is closing? Did we miss something?

CnR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irrelevant View Post
    Mr. Irrelevant here-

I see on this forum that there are a number of alternatives for H3 "castoffs" to look at other than simply allowing StupidClubs to move us like pawns to H2. I would love to get some more feedback going so we can look into possible new places to spend our one week of vacation each year. What do you all suggest?
    Hedo III November 9th-16th

Quote Originally Posted by cnrinmichigan View Post
    What? H3 is closing? Did we miss something?

CnR
    Well I can see where you will be spending some time.... Catching up on your reading..

NB

Quote Originally Posted by cnrinmichigan View Post
    what? H3 is closing? Did we miss something?

Cnr
    yeh we are with northerboy...you have a lot of reading and catching up to do...talk to you in a week!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Reading

Funny NB!

We have never been to Desires. We know several couples who go and they swear by it and would never go anywhere else. Exactly what we used to say about H3.

Quote Originally Posted by KY4Hedo View Post
    We have never been to Desires. We know several couples who go and they swear by it and would never go anywhere else. Exactly what we used to say about H3.
    We have considered Desire before. However it is really hard to beat Jamaica itself... (in my opinion)

So for us we would be hard pressed to go back to Mexico even if the resort was considered as nice. The Jamaican people are near and dear to our hearts.. Jamaica!

NB

I just ranted in the im bitter thread, but i think an alternative would be to have the groups, pull their resources, and find a place willing to let a complete takeover happen. If times are tough I'm sure someone would love to fill their property. With some planning on both ends it could be quit possible. It may not be a hedo resort per say, but I can only imagine what a complete takeover of a place would be like, especially since it would have to be a smaller place. Hell it could just turn out to be a new way of doing things.

Let's see.. We've got:
    Desire
    Temptation
    Mi Amore (Costa Rica)
    Sea Gate (Ft Lauderdale)
    Caliente (Tampa + DR)
    Sea Mountain Inn (Cali)
    And that Hedo-esque campground in MI (I think it's in MI, It'sup there somewhere)
    Hidden Beach Resort (MX)
    Garden of Eden Resort (Panama)
    Terre Cotta Inn (Palm Springs)
    The Rooftop (Ft Lauderdale)

Now many of those are "nudist" resorts.. Ehh. That's all I can think of right now..Still none like our "home"
    Jamaica makes my soul feel like it's home.... and Hedo is like that best friend that parties so hard, and makes you laugh so hard, you can't wait to see them even though you know they are gonna run your ass ragged.. lol..
    Don't know that I could get that anywhere else...
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

We've been considering our options also now that Hedo 3 is closing. We've been to Hedo 3 three times. The last time was with the Kitten and Angel group this past April. We had a great time with the group and were all set to return with the group in April 2011 but we're a bit undecided now that H3 is closing. I understand the business reasons for closing the resort but the manner in which it was handled was a joke. Many groups and people plan their trips a year in advance. To Close H3 with essentially 4 months advance notice is terrible customer service for a resort that prides itself on it's repeat customer business.

Sticking with the group again next year at Hedo 2 seems like a logical choice but we've never been to Hedo 2. At Hedo 3, we knew what to expect and it was a very easy and comfortable vacation for the most part. The airport shuttle could be a headache but everything else was near perfect. No issues with reservations, meals were decent, resort staff was incredible, rooms were clean and comfortable, easy to get around the resort.

It's evident from this forum that Hedo 2 has its loyal fans but we've also heard some good things about Desire in Mexico and perhaps it's worth a try. It's a plus that it's couples-only and the fact that it's so close to the airport means we don't waste 2 to 3 hours dealing with waiting for the shuttle and making multiple stops along the way.

We'd be interested in hearing feedback from anyone that's been to Hedo 2, Hedo 3 and Desire.

We've been to H2 and liked it ALMOST as much as H3. Consequently we are very willing to go back and try H2 again -- probably this November for WW/Kink Week.
    If you've never tried H2, you should probably check it out at least once. I've never heard of any other place, besides the two Hedonism resorts, that provides the kind of sexual atmosphere vibe that we've come to know and love. At least we're going to try it one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    We'd be interested in hearing feedback from anyone that's been to Hedo 2, Hedo 3 and Desire.
    I have been to all three properties. I have only been to Hedo III and Desire once each but have been to Hedo III about 7 times. We did visit both H2 and Desire last yar. My only visit to H3 was immediately after a hurricane shut down Negril and all the incoming guests were moved to Runaway Bay. I love H2 (we both do) for the nude beach, the layout of the property and the nude pool. To me, H3 did not have the same vibe as H2 because of the c/o pool (The Quad). I had though about going back to H3 with a group next August until the announcement hit.

As for Desire, we both loved it there. The rooms seemed nicer than H2 and we think the food was a little better at Desire. Breakfast at all places is buffet style but Desire seemed to have a great selection which changed from day to day. The pool at Desire was very large, but unlike H2, people did not congregate in the pool to socialize. Also, there is no swim up pool bar at Desire. The swim up bar there happens to be in the hot tub. Like Hedo, that is where people congregated starting in the late afternoon where it could get crowded and sexually charged. Desire even offers beds to play on at the hot tub as well as a play room off the disco.

Both of us like Hedo II and Desire for different reasons. We will be back at H2 this July and are hoping to get to Desire this year again as well. If we had to pick only one resort to ever visit again, if would be Hedo II because of the beach, atmosphere and the guests.

Joe (& Ellen)
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

We have been to H2 before , just prefered H3.
    Alot of good points about H2, we have updated our web page with the highlights. Our group will Rock H2 next year. Screw desire come back with us April 2011.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Desire?

Does Desire book FMF 3somes or at least single women?
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Quote Originally Posted by Xceptional View Post
    Does Desire book FMF 3somes or at least single women?
    No. Desire is M/F couples only.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast