Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Damn right I'm bitter.......

Quote Originally Posted by jimandkristy View Post
    When I told my wife about what had happened and everything that is going on, our future trips are more then likely done. Closing one resort isn't bad enough but now they raise the rates and also the extremely long walk to get to anything?? Don't they understand that after A LOT of beverages, her trying to walk any kind of distance in her stiletto knee high boots and 4" platform heels just isn't something that she is going to do. The rate hike was the biggest thing that killed it for me.

We have traveled with the WildWomen group and every time has been better then the last. Now we understand that they are planning on moving to H2 but do they ever have the suites to handle this? Also , in Nov of this year, Kinks in the Carribean are supposed to be at H3 along with WildWomen. Love to see how that is going to happen with the StupidFamily Fun Time place.

Now they expect everyone to pay more for a site that people don't want to be forced to go to? We have loved going over the past years and have made a lot of friends that we have returned with and had planned on returning with but unless something else is found I doubt that we will be back.

I am really going to miss the staff, the relaxing time and especially making new friends that we still stay in contact with year after year. I really hope people come to the realization that they are going t lose more then they are going to gain my this move.
    I was told that it will only be open that week for kink and wild women but you never know about that. but it has been planed and booked and will be honored. we will see I hope so I would love t go back that week
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    OK...let me put it this way.

Presumably H3 is LOSING money. It COSTS them to put us up for the week.

But that doesn't matter. The fact that we cannot bring in enough guests to even help them to break even doesn't matter. The fact that we've been going there multiple times every year for years is all that matters so they should SUPPORT us when we want to take a trip to Hedo????
    Mary I understand what you are saying about losing money. but think about this I know you have a big group and so you are going to take them to hedo II ok hedo II has all the people that has been going to hedoII for years. How it is going to feel when the resort is over booked like you said in another post and some of your group gets bumped to another resort? I respect you and all the others on here but if I book hedo then hedo is what i expect to have. im not going to be happy going some place with kids ugg that would be the pits for me.
    I could never ever get nude with kids that is not right lol to you all your all my hedo frineds and I so hope we can find a new place in Jamaica,,

Like I have said I may go back to hedo II dave and I got married at II so it holds a place with me but im not going any time soon.

I will get my grove someplace
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

We decided the last trip to H3 last Dec. it was going to be our last. After 10 visits the resort was just going down hill and not coming up. Super Club has no loyalty so we don't either. We are switching to Caliente Caribe. Hope to see some of you. Al

Quote Originally Posted by aliyt View Post
    if they were loosing that much money or werent being filled enough you would think the discounts would be more - plus i have often seen the prices (for the lowest room category at the breezes are cheaper).
    the discounts for many of the breezes (including the one next door to h3) are buy 3 days get one free
    but...
    hedo's both are 4 days get one free.

a special like that indicates (to me) that they are having a harder time filling the breezes than either of the hedos.
    im curious what makes people think hedo is loosing so much money, is it just the "low occupancy"?
    it would be interested in knowing the occupancy rates of the other (jamaican) superclubs resorts (even the ex lidos).
    i am really inclined to believe the rumors about this being political esp. with all the bad press from the silly ongoing law suit about "what goes on" at hedo 3.
    also the new resort is supposed to be a bit more wallet friendly - however i have found that the prices on flights to jamaica are going up up up. cheaper to fly to mexico.
    maybe a hedonism but in mexico.......
    to you my friend....
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by alswagg View Post
    We decided the last trip to H3 last Dec. it was going to be our last. After 10 visits the resort was just going down hill and not coming up. Super Club has no loyalty so we don't either. We are switching to Caliente Caribe. Hope to see some of you. Al
    woo hoo love it!!! lets party
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We go 2 - 3 times a year, I think were loyal, lol.
    You guys are the most loyal people I know.. Let find another resort
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Carolyn, I'm not happy about this...and I'm not going to be happy if they overbook and bump. PRESUMABLY that was another problem with outside agents who were booking wrong and that problem was suppose to have been corrected within the system. Who knows!

However what I don't like is people bad mouthing Hedo 2 to the point of scaring people about their future trips. I also think it's ridiculous to expect either 2 or 3 to stay open just because they supposedly owe us and should now be supporting us to take continued trips.

Now if we could find another place that would work for us and provide the same atmosphere we will be there if they group wants to go!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

however i have found that the prices on flights to jamaica are going up up up. cheaper to fly to mexico.
    I've noticed that as well...and truthfully, I prefer Cancun over Jamaica.

Despite my displeasure with Temptation resort, I'd LOVE to take the group there if they allowed nudity.

Now when we were there last year, the GM did tell us they would consider a takeover or at least allow us to have the "quiet pool" for all nude.

However, they'd have to ease off on the "no PDA" policy and improve their night time activities for us to even consider it. Coercing everyone into leaving the resort every night and making the resort/disco distasteful would not be even worth the change.

The problem is I'm not certain I would trust them to live up to their word if they made such promises.

But...Temptation has lots of possibilities!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Carolyn, I'm not happy about this...and I'm not going to be happy if they overbook and bump. PRESUMABLY that was another problem with outside agents who were booking wrong and that problem was suppose to have been corrected within the system. Who knows!

However what I don't like is people bad mouthing Hedo 2 to the point of scaring people about their future trips. I also think it's ridiculous to expect either 2 or 3 to stay open just because they supposedly owe us and should now be supporting us to take continued trips.

Now if we could find another place that would work for us and provide the same atmosphere we will be there if they group wants to go!
    Like I said hedo II was great our first trip we got married at hedo II. Im not going to ever bad mouth till I have gone back and seen for my self.
    I do however know what it was when we went. That has been 12 years May the 28. I love hedo it is the best place i know that is why we have been I think maybe 19 times. But would love not to give in to the the price thing and would love to find a new place to party. will we Im not sure !!!
    Last edited by carolyn; 05-14-2010 at 04:03 AM.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    We looked at the site as well. Unfortunately the nude part is only 42 rooms- not big enough to accomodate our group this year so we are hesitant to look too hard at it.
    I particularly like the minifridge in every room and... I shit you not... alcohol dispensers in every room as well. I think it said tequila, rum, vodka, and whiskey... I am sure not top shelf but seriously... I don't even have to leave the room to get a cocktail? Holy crap! That might be dangerous.
    Nick (and the rally-er Kitty)tm
    I priced it today for a week trip in Feb. Flight & Room (swim up rooms) it would cost us about 5,000 for the week. Flying out of Chicago. I'm very curious....hope to meet someone who has been there so I can get the inside scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by BongoCocoa View Post
    I priced it today for a week trip in Feb. Flight & Room (swim up rooms) it would cost us about 5,000 for the week. Flying out of Chicago. I'm very curious....hope to meet someone who has been there so I can get the inside scoop.
    Ok that is way to much
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Okay.... Lets get real here:

Mr Irrelevant (hey hun!) is right in principle but its not going to happen. Trying to organise a worldwide boycott is going to take a lot more than this board and Denny's. Write letters of complaint, they will read them and then put them on the pile with the rest - filed under B for bin.

Superclubs are notoriously awful at Marketing and CRM, their brands are mixed and confusing. They have no real mechanism for listening to customers. (I'm not talking about staff on site here, I'm talking about corporate) They have never asked for our opinion before and certainly won't listen if we push it upon them.

So this is what's going to happen:

Hedo 3 will get rebranded to a superfun resort (wow catchy, however did they come up with that name? I'm going to carry on calling it Hedo 3).

Hedo 2 & 3 prices will go up because of the niche market conditions and someone has pay for all that rebranding.

Hedo 3 regulars and newbies will continue to book Hedo 3 but expect the "Hedo" experience still. Nudity/PDA's, erotic games etc. The resorts' reputation will hold out for a few years yet, despite a rebranding.

So these activities will either be heavily policed and guests will complain and never return. Or, over time the consumer will win and the Hedo vibe will return just under another name. - Which could actually be the whole idea in the first place.....

Thats my two cents, what do you think?
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Hello Uni,

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    Okay.... Lets get real here:

Mr Irrelevant (hey hun!) is right in principle but its not going to happen. Trying to organise a worldwide boycott is going to take a lot more than this board and Denny's. Write letters of complaint, they will read them and then put them on the pile with the rest - filed under B for bin.

Superclubs are notoriously awful at Marketing and CRM, their brands are mixed and confusing. They have no real mechanism for listening to customers. (I'm not talking about staff on site here, I'm talking about corporate) They have never asked for our opinion before and certainly won't listen if we push it upon them.

So this is what's going to happen:

Hedo 3 will get rebranded to a superfun resort (wow catchy, however did they come up with that name? I'm going to carry on calling it Hedo 3).

Hedo 2 & 3 prices will go up because of the niche market conditions and someone has pay for all that rebranding.

Hedo 3 regulars and newbies will continue to book Hedo 3 but expect the "Hedo" experience still. Nudity/PDA's, erotic games etc. The resorts' reputation will hold out for a few years yet, despite a rebranding.

So these activities will either be heavily policed and guests will complain and never return. Or, over time the consumer will win and the Hedo vibe will return just under another name. - Which could actually be the whole idea in the first place.....

Thats my two cents, what do you think?
    To echo what many have said already, I hope that the re-branded resort falls short and doesnt draw the people that they expected.
    It might though as it seems they are finding a lower price point by not offering airport transfers or diving or... It may become one of the cheaper resorts around.

And who is going to pay for all the renovations if they are pricing it on the cheap side? You and I as when go to Hedo II, If there is any truth to a 10 - 15% rate increase.

Im not sure how many Hedo III regulars are going to want to return to the resort if they know about the re-branding. And newbies; If I were a newbie and went to a travel agent and walked in asking to be booked at Hedo III and was sent to the Superfun Family Resort, If the agent had the information and didnt tell me, If I went looking for what we all know as the Hedo Vibe and found the most exciting thing at the resort is the "New and Improved WaterSlide", Id be calling lawyers.

The only way I see the new resort surviving is if they price themselves well below the others, creating their own market.
    As disappointed as I am, and as many of us have mentioned, its all about number and dollars and cents (not sense).
    The passion and love we Hedo III'ers feel for the resort cant pay the bills.
    And yes, not that I can speak for Superclubs, they do hope and believe that we will transfer our loyalties (and $) to HII and in time feel the same way that we do about our broken home.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I can't believe that people still insist that because a few of us were loyal that SC should lose money to keep the resort open for the few of us that remained loyal over the years? How can you think that you can demand a business keep open when losing profit, let alone not making one, just to keep the minority happy?

Hedonism resorts use to be at high capacity most of the year. You seldom even hear of sold out weeks any more.

Truthfully if "we" were so loyal capacity would still be high but unfortunately a lot of previously loyal guests took their business elsewhere. There's just not enough "loyal" customers to keep the resort alive!

Agreed.
    Sometimes its hard to see the truth when it involves passion.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Nail in the Coffin

The kind of discussion we are getting now is what I was hopeful for a week ago when I posted the "panic" post. Obviously, there is little or nothing we can do now to change the decision, and I agree that we PROBABLY had little or no chance a week ago-especially with the whole ownership thing.

I like MaryW's and some others ideas that the best thing we can do is give H2 a chance, watch SUPERDUPERSTUPID NOFUN resort go down in flames. Maybe the owners of H3 will realize what STUPIDCLUBS is doing to them by moving all of "their" business to H2 and will demand a change back. As much as I hate to admit it, it is a better strategy for us to reward SUCKYCLUBS, pay the higher prices at H2 so they can keep profitable (and afford to renovate), and hope that in two-three years we get our H3 back.

I sure would like to hear from Chris (founder of 4Hedonism.com) on this issue, and get his thoughts. Has anyone heard from him on this- wonder if we'll still keep the two forums.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast