Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn right I'm bitter.......

Damn right I'm bitter.......

I'm telling you--- if we all move our groups to H2, all we've done is rewarded SuperStupidClubs for an idiotic and painful business decision. The reason I say this is look at the number of us who have been to this place, 5, 10, 15 times... You don't do this to your best customers, and then expect them to REWARD YOU by allowing the resort to bounce you around Jamaica like you're some type of commodity that can be plopped wherever they want to put you.

I implore all of the travel groups- Denny P, Wild Women, Kinks, Cocktails, etc, etc.... and everyone on this forum- do two things

1) EVERY ONE OF US, please write an email to SuperStupid Clubs insuring them that you won't be booking at H2- even those of you who are H2- We'd do the same for you if they were taking your resort away.

2) Please, travel groups- do not move your event to H2- please start to look for a new H3- I'm sure there's got to be a resort in Jamaica, D.R., heck even Florida, that would allow us to have our unique environment, and would be happy to have 100-200 rooms booked every week of the year. I know the "easy" thing to do is to juggle schedules and find accomodation at H2, but the moment travel picks up you can guarantee that prices will go through the roof.

Please don't take this as an offense to H2 and their great patrons but we would like to exhaust every measure before we throw in the towel...

MR. IRRELEVANT

Angry

I feel the same way would love to find some place else to party if Superduds are going to treat us like this.....

Quote Originally Posted by shavedm View Post
    I feel the same way would love to find some place else to party if Superduds are going to treat us like this.....
    Here's the email I just sent to StupidClubs, I sent one last week but they ignored it (and that one was polite).

First off, I would like to thank each of you who received my email last week for COMPLETELY IGNORING ME. At least a response telling me to go "F" myself would be more polite then not responding to my email below.

Secondly, I really think you ought to take a look at the website dedicated to YOUR stupid company, www.4hedonism.com . On it you will see that we are currently mobilizing the troops to boycott your decision to piss all over your most loyal customers. And if you think we don't have the numbers to affect your bottom line, then you might want to go back to business school.

Please forward this message and the email I sent last week to Mr. Pennicook, who clearly is living in a dream world if he thinks we are going to allow you to simply move all of us to H2 like we are a commodity to be moved like pegs on a board.

Blog Entries
    As much as we would like to make a statement by going somewhere else, the fact is - there is no where else, besides H2, that even comes close.

As much as we will miss our home, and it pains us greatly to say goodbye to H3, we will be going to H2 in 2011. It will be a different location - but the same party. We bring the party with us.

We are there for the unique combination of environment, people, food, and culture that can only be found at the Hedo's.

The world changes - and we roll with it.

There will be one last H3 blowout on July 24th -July 31st 2010, then a huge H2 Cocktails kickoff July 23rd - July 30th 2011.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

I would also not want to do anything that would result in staff losing jobs.

Thanks to our friends at H2 for the welcome, was just advised that the rates are going up 15-20 percent at Hedo 2 in 2011..thats about $53 per day per couple X the number of days you go, figure a week..oh...400 or so based on room category..budget now..again, thanks for the welcome..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 05-12-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I have to agree with Hare2. Trust me...we've looked. There aren't any options LIKE Hedo.

I have to say that I'm not surprised. I'm not believing that this resort will do any better but honestly census has been down at BOTH Hedo resorts. We can "demand" all we want but unless we can fill the rooms for them, they simply cannot keep running a resort at low census.

With the advent of new resorts like Caliente, Desire, Temptation, etc....while they are all different...they have taken a lot of business from Hedo and on top of the current economic climate, they can't afford to stay open with 40-50% capacity.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    Thanks to our friends at H2 for the welcome, was just advised that the rates are going up 15-20 percent at Hedo 2 in 2011..thats about $53 per day per couple X the number of days you go, figure a week..oh...400 or so based on room category..budget now..again, thanks for the welcome..

Ivy and Rick
    Well now that sucks! Where did you hear this news?

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    I have to agree with Hare2. Trust me...we've looked. There aren't any options LIKE Hedo.

I have to say that I'm not surprised. I'm not believing that this resort will do any better but honestly census has been down at BOTH Hedo resorts. We can "demand" all we want but unless we can fill the rooms for them, they simply cannot keep running a resort at low census.

With the advent of new resorts like Caliente, Desire, Temptation, etc....while they are all different...they have taken a lot of business from Hedo and on top of the current economic climate, they can't afford to stay open with 40-50% capacity.
    We have to remember that it is a business. I am sure they are sensitive to our feelings, but they can't keep operating at a loss. If we boycott H2, it won't be long before it is rebranded.

Quote Originally Posted by miamivice69 View Post
    We have to remember that it is a business. I am sure they are sensitive to our feelings, but they can't keep operating at a loss. If we boycott H2, it won't be long before it is rebranded.
    I am also very disappointed that we need to move our home away from home.

Has anyone heard of any possible upgrades at H2 to help may make it easier for those of us who love H3, such as clothing optional prude (for nakid volleyball)2 titty rule!

Trip 4 H2 July 31 - Aug 7, 2011 Can't Wait To Go HOME
    AWOL ROCKS

Perhaps I'm wrong- I'm already getting the sense that some of the groups (Wild Women, Jamaican WaterSlide) are already resigned to the inevitability of switching to H2.

Folks- we as consumers ought to have a little more influence than this. I see some of the disappointment in the comments that many have posted, but am I alone in being the only one who wants to protest this stupid move and take my repeat business elsewhere?

Does anyone on this forum believe for a second that StupidClubs is going to get more than 50% capacity at a SuperDuperFun resort that promises absolutely NO FUN?

I agree that this sucks, but they ARE running a business. If they think they have a better business plan, then they had to make some tough fiscal decisions. I can't question that.

What DOES piss me off is that they continued to accept new reservations to H3 knowing full-well that they would not honor them. Rumors (now facts) have been flying around for months, yet they were STILL taking reservations!!! (I just now went to the SuperClubs website and checked availability... They're still selling H3 rooms!). In the United States, I think they call that "FRAUD".

While I respect their right to make wise business decisions, their PR and commitment to customer relations sucks!!!
    Last edited by eldood; 05-12-2010 at 04:01 PM.

Our group had already made the descision to switch to Hedo 2 in January before all this started...more for a try of something different for a year, and brig fresh experience to the group...and had every intention of returning to Hedo 3 for New Year 2011...this won;t be happening now...and are going to sadly miss our "Home"...however, we can't seem to find a viable alternative...Desire is already more expensive with mixed reviews, and Temptaion too bland...so in reality Superclubs seems to have the groups and guests over a barrel...if you want the Hedonism experience, the only alternative is the Negril Property. Perhaps other viable venues could be suggested as an alternative...we have yet to find one...We agree that the re-branding of Hedo 3 will more than likely not be a big sellout either, they may have made a marketing mistake, however; the descision seems to be made to piss off the Hedo 3 repeaters and they firmly beleive that H2 will sell out and they can raise prices.

We Would be willing to look at another resort. So if anyone has suggestions of another resort that is Hedo similar...please post them up.
    Last edited by sabinaandscott; 05-12-2010 at 03:44 PM.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Mr. Irrelevant please don't take our posts as criticism. We understand how you feel and have made similar comments. It is your money and you have a right to choose where and how to spend it. We are upset too, but we have to get over this, look for a bright side and move on. As many have said it is the attitude not the place that is important.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    Well now that sucks! Where did you hear this news?
    Your T/A and mine..

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast