Thread: Single Female Traveling Alone

Single Female Traveling Alone

I'm a single female in my 30s traveling alone and I'm looking for a getaway spot. Does anyone know what the single scene is like at Hedonism II? For the record, I'm not into the "Lifestyle" thing but I would like a party atmosphere.

Yessssssssssssssss, another BRAVE one!!! I commend you. When are you booked. I will be there the 21-28 of June. The single experience was cool for me and you can email offiline if you want. I posted an OLD trip report a long time ago on Hedo II. Its my personal preference instead of III. I can tell about III too if you like. The most important thing that I can say is "Just Do It!!!" There are so many cool ass people you meet there and you being a female...long as you dont act like a B________________ you will easily make friends. PS..Inside scoop....single female get the best treatment...wait let me back up....single female with great attitudes get the best treatment from overly powerful drink, to extra attention from the male ECs (Entertainment Coordinators) and as said before the HEDO family is awesome PERIOD. Go!! And have the time of your life!!! Oh I forgot...you must go down the slide naked!!! Once you do that...you'll be FINE for the nude side.

I haven't finalized the arrangements yet, but I'm thinking about going from July 8-13. I'm 37 (soon to be 38) and I prefer a younger crowd. I've heard that more singles and younger people go to Hedo III than II. Yes, I'd like to talk offline. I have some questions and I'm a bit apprehensive.

No problem...email me
    Last edited by FoxxyBrown; 01-19-2007 at 06:10 AM.

Hey, I'll be at H2 6/23-6/27. This is my first trip. Looking forward to it.

Smile July

I have also been there as a single gal many times - it is what you make it - I usually get the energy back that I put out (I am around your age and not in the lifestyle, though I have friends who are). If you are social, it is easier to meet people, but people tend to talk to anyone who can even say 'hi'.

If you want to have a 'party' atmosphere and your dates in July can be changed, then I would recommend going when the fluffernutters (fluffernutters.com) are there (July 17-25). I don't always go with this group (it does tend to be a large one), but I have been there in July during other times and it can be low occupancy - a bit lower energy then. How the resort is depends on who is in house (groups, no groups, high or low season, etc.)

Feel free to ask any questions you want. July will be my 10th trip to H2 (with 1 to H3) - majority have been as a single gal.
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

It's a really fun place to go as a single girl. You'll get plenty of attention, I'll tell you that right now! What you do is up to you. H2 is a great place to party or just chill out. ...and by party I don't mean lifestyle type party...but you can, of course, do that as well! It's all up to you. Single women rule H2! Top of the food chain baby!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by brandi13 View Post
    I haven't finalized the arrangements yet, but I'm thinking about going from July 8-13. I'm 37 (soon to be 38) and I prefer a younger crowd. I've heard that more singles and younger people go to Hedo III than II. Yes, I'd like to talk offline. I have some questions and I'm a bit apprehensive.
    July 3rd - 10th will be a very large swingers group, and I'm sure some will linger before leaving. I'd think of other times if I were you or consider HIII. The fluffers are a cool group as well. the last week in June is also a good time to go.

Does anyone know of a good site for single travellors to hookup to avoid the single supplement and is this a bad idea, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdiver View Post
    Does anyone know of a good site for single travellors to hookup to avoid the single supplement and is this a bad idea, thanks.
    You can opt for SINGLE SHARE and there is no supplement. You would be randomly matched with a roommate (same sex). If it isn't a good match, then you can ask the front desk to move you and they will, no problem. Or you might get lucky and no roommate for a day or two.
    Liz & Chris

HI booked a trip for Hedo2 june 23-27, looking for an amazing atmosphere and a great trip. Any word on toga party costumes? I've heard take your own??

some make it when they get there (think safety pins and scissors) some bring their own.

It's all in fun. you could always bring things to decorate it with, too.
    see you soon!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bairdiver View Post
    Hi there, I am going to be at Hedo 2 July 3-10. I am a single and would love to find someone to get to know and possibly room with before I get there. Im not so excited about the random match up. Almost like freshman year of college except there is no one to report to if you have a crazy roommate lol . Either message me here or send an email