Thread: Going for the Fourth of July

Red face Going for the Fourth of July

We went for the fourth last year and had a blast. Would love to talk to some people on here that are going at that time. I am not very outgoing like my husband. I tend to very shy about talking to people. Obviously I am not shy about other things!! We are mid 30's and in shape. No plastic surgery so I am a little shy about that part. He is 6'1 I am 5'7 and we party a lot!! Hit me up on here if you like. Just crusin around to break the ice before we get there. We would like to venture off the resort this time and would like to do it with other people. for sure!!!! I dont know how to resize photos on here so let me know how if you know.

We will be at Hedo III the 3ed thru the 10th for our virgin trip to Hedo. We will celebrate Mrs b-day on the 3ed. Looking forward to a great trip. I am trying to convince her to do a zipline or ATV tour and maybe the nude cruise. Feel free to contact and lets chat!

The REAL Upstate New York, not anywhere near NYC
    Hi Jerry and Kelly we are attending HII June 30- July 8th for the first time. We can also be found at the yahoo group with others whom are attending the same time. Hedo2_July_2010
    We got the fever for the flavor of a Hedo!

Talking

yeah we are going to hedo II as well. What do you think about going off the resort one night? I would like to go to The Jungle one night, but do not want to go just the two of us in case it sucks. Look it up and let us know. gonna figure out this pic thing soon.

pictures

Ok figured out how to put one picture on the profile does anyone know how to create an album? It says I don't have rights to create one.

The REAL Upstate New York, not anywhere near NYC
    The Jungle lookes as a fun time. Being HII virgins we are always willing to explore. Anytime there is some drinks, dancing and fun people you can count us in.
    We got the fever for the flavor of a Hedo!

Hi all,
    The wife and I will be at Hedo 3 july 3-9 for my birthday july3, and our 24th anniv.on july3. We're hoping to meet everyone and have some fun.

Smile

we also will be at h2 july 4 thru the 8th looking to party with some new friends

Hey looking, looks like we have a lot in common, wifes bday is the 3ed also and we are celebrating 25th anniversary. We are Hedo virgins and looking forward to a great party!
    Hit us up and lets chat sometime.
    R & C

Yes, two more couples (us and JustDucky) will be there, all Hedo virgins, also celebrating 25 years (and on the Yahoo site).

We've talked a lot about some off site activities during the daylight--zip lining, nude cruise, horseback riding. Haven't thought much about going anywhere else to party during the evening. I can't imagine anyplace wilder and less inhibited than Hedo after dark. Once the sun goes down and the suncreen comes off, I think I'll be on the nude side until bedtime.

Bedtime???? Isn't that sunrise? We think we will do the nude cruise and possible zip line or ATV tour. We have done Dunns river falls and the plantation tour on a prior trip to Jamaicaand it was nice but not much of an adrenelin rush. But as you said where else would you want to be after dark! We are looking forward to long nights in the hot tub and waterslide. Not what you meant about on the Yahoo site???