Thread: Hedo II April 22-29???

Hedo II April 22-29???

Looking thru Sears Travel in Canada the Cheapest rate I could find was April 22-29. The week prior and the week after are dramatically more expensive. I was wondering why this is? You can certainly tell when peak travel time is but it really doesn't fluctuate that much until April 22 departure when it is almost half. Can anyone explain? Is it a really dead time? Are they painting the place? Funny we could almost afford it at this price...Hahaha..but still just a dream. We were going to try to squeeze it in this year but too much to pay off first. Someday though then look out. Red Stripe and Gaggers and Boobs..Oh My!

April

We are going to be there April 23- 30 and were told that it will be near capacity that week... not sure why the big change in price however we didnt check other weeks

We are going April 22-29 as well. We chose that week because of our schedules, I didn't notice that it was cheaper - but then again, we booked back in the summer. I think that the week before is because its the Easter weekend. I'm not sure why the week after would be more expensive.

I was checking the Hedo 2 website which has special theme weeks but doesn't have the April22 week listed - maybe that's why.
    The Sporcaciones

We're going to be there for our first time the 25 thru 30 but just because that is the only time my schedule permits. Looking forward to it and don't really plan on getting much sleep while there

I am actually planning on being there that very same week. I am still debating just what day to arrive but that week for sure. I was pondering Hedo III but after a few recent trip reports it seems that Hedo II is much better off with the recent upgrades and improvements. I am really looking forward to this and it is all I can do to actually do any work during the day - and there is still over 8 weeks to go!!! Ahhhhhhhhh. I'll post back here when I book my ticket and put down my deposit.

Yes I will be attending as a dreaded "single male" but can assure you I am not moulded to any of the sterotypes I have been reading aobut. Mostly I want a real escapist vacation as I haven't taken one in 4 years and am coming off of a pretty ugly break up. That is the bad stuff out of the way there so I am looking to share some drinks with some great people and have some simple pleasures like a nude waterslide.

I am working on a base tan now. If anyone wants to start chatting up let me know....I am the wacky guy from Bermuda. Yes yes yes I know.......island hopping.

Ciao all!

Vacation approved........one step closer!