Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want to see wife groped fingered and her pussy eaten in hedo

want to see wife groped fingered and her pussy eaten in hedo

we havent discussed our limitations yet but one thing for sure she is excited to fuck in public. i dont know how to bring up my fantasy though she might hate me for it. but lately she is becoming more open to lifestyle i saw her reading stories of multiple partners. im also not sure if i will be jealous if i saw her taking another cock but i know i will be excited. can you guys help us get to know what lifestyle is? i hope when we get to hedo there will be a kind couple who will educate my wife about the lifestyle to remove any bias and misconceptions. i would love our relationship to be more adventurous. please enlighten us

Just let her take the lead and don't let her go too far if she is too drunk, she may hold that against you. Discuss at breakfast how the day before was and do not change any limitations when you are drinking.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

thank you i think that is for the best we want to enjoy our vac not put a strain to our relationship. im more open to the lifestyle than her but im willing to wait for her to realize on her own i wish we meet some good couples to put her at ease though. by the way were both asian just wondering how will we be recieved by hedo people.

Race is not a concern at hedo, no worries.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

thank you so much. �� we just moved in to texas still getting adjusted we will definitely enjoy our vac

just dont push her to do something she might regret...Be honest with people when you start chatting in the hot tub or nude pool. You will be pleasantly surprised to see how nice "swingers" are. You will get all your questions answered and made to feel at ease. We helped out a young couple last year and made great friends along the way. they did nothing more than play with each other the whole week but they had all their questions answered.
    We were all you guys at one time or another. We were at that point 5 years ago when we first went to Hedo. We showed up there just to be naked and crazy with each other...and who know...maybe even have sex in public...
    We never ever mentioned the word swinging before we went that time....We were in the pool for 10 mins and I had 2 guys ask me if I shared my wife. My heart came up into my throat when we were asked...I never expected to be asked that question but it did open our mind up to the idea. We then realized that about 80% of the people there were swingers....and through the week we noticed that 99% of swingers are the nicest most non-judgmental people we met....
    So after that week chatting and having our questions answered, we went home and started to talk about the lifestyle and we edged ourselves in it slowly
    It was one of the best decisions we have made, everything was babysteps but it has brought us closer sexually and emotionally. We have found our own niche in the lifestyle that is not the " typical " swinging lifestyle but thats the beauty of this lifestyle....it only has to work for you and your wife....it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks......
    Best of luck when you get there and just relax but dont push....at least not to hard...
    Cheers
    Geoff and Chantal
    April 1-9th 2016 with Fluffernutters for Fluff Olympics
    November 12-19 2016 With Fluffernutters for Fluff Love

Quote Originally Posted by stuccoman View Post
    just dont push her to do something she might regret...Be honest with people when you start chatting in the hot tub or nude pool. You will be pleasantly surprised to see how nice "swingers" are. You will get all your questions answered and made to feel at ease. We helped out a young couple last year and made great friends along the way. they did nothing more than play with each other the whole week but they had all their questions answered.
    We were all you guys at one time or another. We were at that point 5 years ago when we first went to Hedo. We showed up there just to be naked and crazy with each other...and who know...maybe even have sex in public...
    We never ever mentioned the word swinging before we went that time....We were in the pool for 10 mins and I had 2 guys ask me if I shared my wife. My heart came up into my throat when we were asked...I never expected to be asked that question but it did open our mind up to the idea. We then realized that about 80% of the people there were swingers....and through the week we noticed that 99% of swingers are the nicest most non-judgmental people we met....
    So after that week chatting and having our questions answered, we went home and started to talk about the lifestyle and we edged ourselves in it slowly
    It was one of the best decisions we have made, everything was babysteps but it has brought us closer sexually and emotionally. We have found our own niche in the lifestyle that is not the " typical " swinging lifestyle but thats the beauty of this lifestyle....it only has to work for you and your wife....it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks......
    Best of luck when you get there and just relax but dont push....at least not to hard...
    Cheers

Geoff and Chantal

thank you sou much will do what u say and jst enjoy. hope to see u there

There are hundreds of resources on the web where you can learn more about the subject. I recommend trying out www.Reddit.com/r/swingers. Check it out, you'll learn a ton over there.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    You have great advices already. Nothing more to add, except that sample one at a time - don't rush it. Once you go to Hedo, you will return unless you make it so bad for yourself that there is no going back. Here are the baby steps:
    Take a couple of days to feel naked around others without being self conscious. Try to do everything you wish a third person to do to you between yourself in the open. After 5 pm you could do it anytime around the hot tub including open sex when there is still daylight.
    Once you are comfortable between yourself doing it in public, go on to the next steps.
    Allow someone to grope in public. Take a break and consider your feelings
    Allow someone to fondle, kiss and go as far as possible and what you are comfortable with without sex, take a break and consider your feelings.
    If you are okay until here, you could go to next steps until full sex, whether in public or in your room. That way you will leave yourselves oom to retrace without going bang into the last before being ready for it. Best of luck. Only, I did not get from your query whether you are asking about when in Hedo or just anywhere?
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    You have great advices already. Nothing more to add, except that sample one at a time - don't rush it. Once you go to Hedo, you will return unless you make it so bad for yourself that there is no going back. Here are the baby steps:
    Take a couple of days to feel naked around others without being self conscious. Try to do everything you wish a third person to do to you between yourself in the open. After 5 pm you could do it anytime around the hot tub including open sex when there is still daylight.
    Once you are comfortable between yourself doing it in public, go on to the next steps.
    Allow someone to grope in public. Take a break and consider your feelings
    Allow someone to fondle, kiss and go as far as possible and what you are comfortable with without sex, take a break and consider your feelings.
    If you are okay until here, you could go to next steps until full sex, whether in public or in your room. That way you will leave yourselves oom to retrace without going bang into the last before being ready for it. Best of luck. Only, I did not get from your query whether you are asking about when in Hedo or just anywhere?
    oh just anywhere in hedo i wud like to have sex with my wife anywhere there especially in playroom. how do i get couples to touch my wife is it ok to ask them affront? or once we finalized our trip dates are there any couples here who's willing to help us ease in the lifestyle? again thank u so much

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    First book your dates. If you are with a partner, you have access to playroom. The playroom is kind of dark. If you really wish to have public sex you get the best audience by the hot tub. As there is less activity between 5 pm to sun set and the hot tub is at its busiest, you could get more viewers at that time. Once your dates are booked look for a thread for those days or start one. You can PM those who are in the thread, they may or may not take up your invite. But, that is okay. Be prepared to ask and be asked. Be polite and show interest in others, they will be polite and show interest in you. Good luck.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Your thread says you want to see your wife's pussy eaten. Last year my wife was outside our room (naked, of course) smoking. A guy walked by circled back and told her he just wanted to eat her pussy. I was in the room. She said ok, and stood in the open door as he got down on his knees and ate her in the open doorway. He didn't want anything else. But she invited him in to finish her off. She climbed in bed with me and I played with her tits as he got down between her legs and licked her until she came. He thanked her, said goodbye and left our room. She is hoping we run into him again this year.

wow hope that happen to my wife too

Quote Originally Posted by myHedoHarlot View Post
    Your thread says you want to see your wife's pussy eaten. Last year my wife was outside our room (naked, of course) smoking. A guy walked by circled back and told her he just wanted to eat her pussy. I was in the room. She said ok, and stood in the open door as he got down on his knees and ate her in the open doorway. He didn't want anything else. But she invited him in to finish her off. She climbed in bed with me and I played with her tits as he got down between her legs and licked her until she came. He thanked her, said goodbye and left our room. She is hoping we run into him again this year.
    Now that doesn't happen anywhere but Hedo ....cant wait to get back

Quote Originally Posted by myHedoHarlot View Post
    That's cool !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast