Support this site, buy your naughty stuff through the banners. Drink more rum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Dirty Jenga

  1. #1
    Registered User ravens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne IN
    Posts
    39

    Thumbs down Dirty Jenga

    We want to make a Dirty Jenga game to take to Hedo (as well as other places) and have run out of ideas of what to put on the pieces. From what I see Hedo People are the most sexual people I can find so I am turning to you. We need short phrase tasks that must be completed when you remove a game piece from the stack. Obviously the goal is to get everyone naked and turned on (isn't it always, lol). So help us out and give us your ideas to help us make this the Hot game we are dreaming it to be.


  2. #2
    Registered User NickandKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,126
    You can always incorporate alcohol options-- take a shot, body shot, etc....
    Cheers!
    Nick (and the dirty Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    AWOL World- Taking it on the road!
    July 19th to July 26th, 2014
    Desire Copacabana Resort, Jaco Costa Rica

    Castaways Travel
    H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

  3. #3
    Registered User ravens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne IN
    Posts
    39
    Sound like a good Idea but a few of our party friends don't drink...lol. I am sure a body shop of Diet Coke would be fun though.

  4. #4
    Registered User bibabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Southern NH
    Posts
    2,043
    Act out a sexual position? That may be a good one.
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life


    H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

    H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

  5. #5
    Registered User mac_r_a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,528
    I have a foreplay game with all sorts of sayings on it, I will get it out after the kids go to bed and give you a whole crap load of them
    4th Annual HEDO SWITCH HITTERS INFORMATION - April 25 - May 2, 2015
    www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...witch-hitters/




    Hedo 3 - April 25 - May 2, 2010
    Desire RM - December 16 - 20, 2010
    Hedo 2 - April 27 - May 5, 2012
    Hedo 2 - April 25 - May 3, 2013
    Hedo 2 - April 25 - May 3, 2014
    Next trip - Hedo 2 - April 24 - May 3, 2015

    Trip Reports from Hedo Trips above


    http://www.naughtygirllingerie.ca/

  6. #6
    Registered User ravens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne IN
    Posts
    39
    Cool! Cant wait to see all the perverted ideas! We will have to test each one out to make sure it is enjoyable before we actually put them in the game.

  7. #7
    Registered User boatlover1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    S.I. N.Y.
    Posts
    944
    Hey Ravens: We brought a Jenga game with us, I will send you a list of the tasks we came up with....Mark
    Jo- & Mark

  8. #8
    Registered User mac_r_a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I have a foreplay game with all sorts of sayings on it, I will get it out after the kids go to bed and give you a whole crap load of them
    Opps, completely forgot about this until I saw it under new posts, my bad. I have written it down now, so hopefully I will do it this weekend, sorry!!!!
    4th Annual HEDO SWITCH HITTERS INFORMATION - April 25 - May 2, 2015
    www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...witch-hitters/




    Hedo 3 - April 25 - May 2, 2010
    Desire RM - December 16 - 20, 2010
    Hedo 2 - April 27 - May 5, 2012
    Hedo 2 - April 25 - May 3, 2013
    Hedo 2 - April 25 - May 3, 2014
    Next trip - Hedo 2 - April 24 - May 3, 2015

    Trip Reports from Hedo Trips above


    http://www.naughtygirllingerie.ca/

  9. #9
    Registered User ravens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne IN
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Marc,
    Did the game go over well? It looks like it could be a great nighttime poolside game. Being our first (and apparenty last) visit to Hedo III, we weren't sure if there were too many other activities to keep us busy that it may be overkill. We will still use it for a house party even if it doesn't get used as Hedo, So bring on the ideas....lol.

  10. #10
    Registered User CBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    212
    Oh! So everybody isn't naked to start the game. I've never played before.
    I guess it would depend on what piece you end up picking off of the stack. It may be difficult to complete a sexual position or act if fully clothed.
    We have Dirty Dice and Twister that we'll bring with us on our next trip. Those are fairly self explanitory and no modifications needed, I don't think.
    I'd love to see what everybody comes up with for Jenga and maybe it would be a game we try in the future.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

    Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

  11. #11
    Registered User ravens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne IN
    Posts
    39
    CBG,
    This game we want to play at a house party we are hosting soon. It is our first party for our lifestyle friend so it is designed to get all the clothes off and people turned on. We are going to design a version 2 for our "more advanced" players. lol. By numbering the pieces and making a key so we can design a version for different types of groups, even family friendly if we want. Keep in touch and if interested we can post out game key!
    R & C

  12. #12
    Registered User CBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    212
    Sorry, what do you mean by game "key"? Do you what to put on the pieces? Sure.
    When you say house party, Do you mean a lifestyle party at your house? I can't say where lifestylers but we loved the atmosphere and the free feeling of not having to wear clothes at Hedo III this past March, our virgin trip.
    I couldn't imagine a party like that at home. The atmosphere in Hedo seems like a different world than everyday life.
    Looking forward to next time.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

    Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

  13. #13
    Registered User mac_r_a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,528
    Sorry it took me so long to get to this, but here is what I have picked off the foreplay cards I have.....

    Have partner describe the perfect place to make love
    Have partner tell what body parts of yours they like
    Tell partner what body parts on them tuurn you on
    Have partner say something lustful to you
    Have partner tell you how they want to make love to you
    Have partner tell a fantasy that involves you
    Have partner go down on you (Partner kneeling, you standing)
    Have partner pose nude and take a picture of them
    Have partner straddle you while you masterbate them
    Without hands, have partner eat something placed on your body
    Have partner masterbate you
    Get in "69" with partner on top
    Have partner give you a sensual massage
    Have partner lick and suck one body part you choose
    Masterbate partner
    Kiss and mutually masterabte each other
    Lick partner's thighs and stomach without touching their sex
    Have partner do erotic dance for you
    Lick and suck partner's nipples
    Stimulate partner with object of your choice
    Have partner fondle and stimulate themsleves for you
    Blindfold partner and run your tongue over their body
    Give a "69" with you on topStabd and have partner lick and suck all of your body
    Pour drink on partner's body and lick off
    Go down on oartner after chewing ice cubes
    Place edible topping on partner's sex and lick off

    Those are the ones that are a bit intersting, the others are really tame or include taking clothes off. Anyway, best of luck. Maybe give us a final list, as I like this game!!! Do you do what's on the pieice of whood you take out? What happens when they all fall over? Give us the details.....
    4th Annual HEDO SWITCH HITTERS INFORMATION - April 25 - May 2, 2015
    www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...witch-hitters/




    Hedo 3 - April 25 - May 2, 2010
    Desire RM - December 16 - 20, 2010
    Hedo 2 - April 27 - May 5, 2012
    Hedo 2 - April 25 - May 3, 2013
    Hedo 2 - April 25 - May 3, 2014
    Next trip - Hedo 2 - April 24 - May 3, 2015

    Trip Reports from Hedo Trips above


    http://www.naughtygirllingerie.ca/

  14. #14
    Registered User ScubaSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Durham ON
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Sorry it took me so long to get to this, but here is what I have picked off the foreplay cards I have.....

    Have partner describe the perfect place to make love
    Have partner tell what body parts of yours they like
    Tell partner what body parts on them tuurn you on
    Have partner say something lustful to you
    Have partner tell you how they want to make love to you
    Have partner tell a fantasy that involves you
    Have partner go down on you (Partner kneeling, you standing)
    Have partner pose nude and take a picture of them
    Have partner straddle you while you masterbate them
    Without hands, have partner eat something placed on your body
    Have partner masterbate you
    Get in "69" with partner on top
    Have partner give you a sensual massage
    Have partner lick and suck one body part you choose
    Masterbate partner
    Kiss and mutually masterabte each other
    Lick partner's thighs and stomach without touching their sex
    Have partner do erotic dance for you
    Lick and suck partner's nipples
    Stimulate partner with object of your choice
    Have partner fondle and stimulate themsleves for you
    Blindfold partner and run your tongue over their body
    Give a "69" with you on topStabd and have partner lick and suck all of your body
    Pour drink on partner's body and lick off
    Go down on oartner after chewing ice cubes
    Place edible topping on partner's sex and lick off

    Those are the ones that are a bit intersting, the others are really tame or include taking clothes off. Anyway, best of luck. Maybe give us a final list, as I like this game!!! Do you do what's on the pieice of whood you take out? What happens when they all fall over? Give us the details.....
    All great ideas,
    The only change that I might make is to change "Partner" with "your neighbour" or "choice" or......... if playing in a group.


    Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

    Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

  15. #15
    Registered User mac_r_a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    All great ideas,
    The only change that I might make is to change "Partner" with "your neighbour" or "choice" or......... if playing in a group.


    Cheers
    That's a true hedo/lifestyles way to do it, I was just typing what it says on the cards, lol.

    Let us all the know the end results. It could be a good pool game, played on one of tables, lol. (The game pieces, not the action to happen from it necessarily)
    4th Annual HEDO SWITCH HITTERS INFORMATION - April 25 - May 2, 2015
    www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...witch-hitters/




    Hedo 3 - April 25 - May 2, 2010
    Desire RM - December 16 - 20, 2010
    Hedo 2 - April 27 - May 5, 2012
    Hedo 2 - April 25 - May 3, 2013
    Hedo 2 - April 25 - May 3, 2014
    Next trip - Hedo 2 - April 24 - May 3, 2015

    Trip Reports from Hedo Trips above


    http://www.naughtygirllingerie.ca/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Strip Jenga!!!
    By boatlover1995 in forum Hedonism III
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:32 PM
  2. Dirty Bananas
    By Sexy Mum in forum Hedonism III
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 05:44 AM
  3. Talkin' Dirty?
    By Tommy22 in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:45 PM
  4. Dirty Banana & Jamaican Sex on the Beach
    By Palmtreegirl in forum Hedonism III
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 10:45 PM
  5. Dirty movies?
    By SoCalMilf in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •