Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virgin Trip REPORT - 4/25 - 5/2, 2010

Virgin Trip REPORT - 4/25 - 5/2, 2010

I put this on last night - but didn't put report in re line and it wouldn't let me edit it, forgive me for reposting....

Well I don’t even know where to start. This is probably going to be a book, but I love reading detailed trip reports, especially since I was a virgin and I was like a sponge gathering information, so if this turns out too long for you to read, sorry, lol.

Travel - Not really important. We got there on time and alive. I had an isle seat and when I had to fill out the forms on the plane I needed the flight info, which I had in a Hedo sleeve in my carry on. When I took it out I saw buddy next to me elbow his wife and point to my sleeve holding my papers. I kinda laughed. Checked in at the counter and went our for a smoke. Had to buy a lighter for $2 instead of them just give me a flic as my lighters were packed since you can’t travel with them (should have put one in the zippered part, but forgot). Met 2 girls that were first timers going to Hedo too.

Bus ride to resort - Left within 20 mins (was offered weed 3 or 4 times before we even got on the bus - no thanks, no jail for us). Sat with the only others going to Hedo. We got some funny looks. They were together, not unicorns. I gave them a bunch of information since I had been on here and knew a bunch of stuff that they were not privy to being their first trip. Had the Red Stripe stop - note to everyone, don’t get a mixed drink cause they take too long to make and bus driver will not be happy, lol. He said it was ok after I got on the bus, but I knew he was not impressed. Off again and there well within an hour and a half.

Check in - Got there before noon. No poolfront upgrades available, so had with poolview, but only on 2nd floor and right over hot tub in orange building, so not so bad. Room was ready. The beds had to be put together, but we didn’t care and she showed up within 15 mins to do it and we told her to come back as hubby was enjoyed the green stuff we had gotten at the red stripe stop while I was unpacking. She came back later after we had left.

Day 1 - Sunday - We wanted to hit the nude side right away, so on goes a coverup and a towel over the shoulder and off we go. We get naked and Ricky decided he wants food so off we go to the buffet. Then back to the nude area and was right away recognized by Mary Ellyn of the Pole Dancers group. So off we go to meet up with them and some of the group. That is where I got my nickname by Bruski of “STEPHANIE!!”. They all welcomed me with open arms. We played a bit of volleyball and swam around and fit in almost immediately. Water bombs are the bomb, but watch out for the bar staff to put them in ice to get cold. Love that place!!! Waterfall and pussy fountain pump not working, but the pussy fountain made a great table, so that was ok. Got my first of MANY dirty bananas (Thanks Mr. BiBabe for always keeping them stocked with real bananas). Had a group shot that day in front of the Hedo sign, then off to the nude water slide. A bit faster then I expected, but great fun. (Another tip from Mr. BiBabe, bring flashing light that goes on head for the waterslide run at night). I was on a floaty in the pool at night and Ricky was pushing me around and I said “We haven’t even been here 12 hours and we are never going to another resort again.” Made it an early night since it was our first day - in bed by midnight.

Day 2 - Monday - This is our anniversary - 7 years. Got up by 9, had breakfast, swam, went to a pole dancing class, did pretty good and had fun, walked, and explored. I was in the pool when someone knew it was our anniversary he asked if we were doing anything special for the day - I stop, look over each shoulder and say “Am I not at Hedo, how much more special could it get?” lol But we did get much more special that night in the hot tub ..... Anyway, it was pirate night and we dressed up. I was then known for my flashing Hedo necklace. Didn’t really do the disco or piano bar. We were the type to walk, talk and hold hands and stop and talk to people as we went. I missed the sand to walk on, but this was better as we just walked and walked around the resort from one side to another, through the main bar, stopped by piano bar or disco and then walked around more. Always great people to talk to. Stayed up until 4ish.

Day 3 - Tuesday - Got up, swam, drank, talked laughed. When I went to the pool, there were my “hooker boots” from my pirate outfit from the night before which I didn’t even know I had lost; and they saved us a seat pool side, lol. TIP - If you misplace something, take a walk to where you were, it will be there the next day. This happened to me several times, lol. Mary Ellyn and Jim’s wedding renewal, beautiful ceremony, great people. Went out for supper with 3 other awesome couples we met. Wore some cute lingerie and had a great night. Walked around and stopped to talked and walk.....etc. Bed around 5ish

Day 4 - Wednesday - Got up, swam, drank, laughed. Our wedding vow renewal day at 4:00. Stayed at pool (and when I say pool, it is nude pool as I was in the quad a few times in the afternoons and the prude pool once when I was so hot after lunch I couldn’t wait to get to nude pool so I got naked and jumped in the “prude pool”, lol). Ricky got breads in his go tee that day and some of the locals thought he was a freak, especially Pippy, lol, but everyone else, including me, loved it. We even seen someone else with them on Friday!! We started a trend which Pippy begged us not to start. He is going to grow it out even more for next time so it can be longer, lol. He even wore them to work when he got back. So anyway, got ready for renewal, kicked Ricky out and get dressed, realized I hadn’t brought a garter so I open up my front windows and yell out into the quad “anyone got a white garter?”. “P” says - I got something that might work and comes back with these cute pink and white flower things which worked PERFECTLY and I wore not only as garters but had them on me in one place or another the rest of the trip. It was a beautiful ceremony in the gazebo by the nude area. We went there without knowing a sole and had over 30 guests attended, most of them in towels, gotta love it!!! After the ceremony we were getting ready to leave and the server says “boat” (which means the perverts that drive by us to check us out and then complain about it, lol). So I stand up in my wedding dress on the 2nd railing and wave to them. They all wave back and up above my head goes the wedding dress, lol, it was priceless!!! Didn’t dress up for Fetish Night, wore a white coverup for the wedding night and nothing else. Walked around and talked to everyone and got a lovely applause as the “wedding couple” when we went into the piano bar, I actually blushed and that is RARE for me! Then I got to spank Mary Ellyn with her whip!! Made our walk and hot tub and off to bed around 5ish. (Days running together now and I can’t remember what happened on what days and didn’t know what day it was half the time we were down there.) TIP - bring a beach bag for smokes, and “purse stuff” but also keep a watch in there so you are not the poor bugger in the pool with the watch on. Then you have people swimming up to you like a fish when you are playing volleyball as they need to see what time it is cause they have a renewal or something, lol. (Once again sorry for bugging you so many times the day of our renewal Mr. BiBabe, but easier then getting out and going to the beach bag where my watch was - my bad - but you liked the white hat!!!!!)

Day 5 - Thursday - Got up, swam, drank, laughed. This was the day we had planed on doing the nude cruise, but on our second day there we decided there was no need to leave the resort (except for a short shopping trip which was not even necessary since the airport - after security - is a friggin shopping mall). We had everything we needed for fun right there at Hedo 3. We didn’t do any sports except for pool volleyball and water bombs. Why leave this place, OMG!!!! Toga day, got very little material for hubbies toga, go early so they don’t run out - 3 pm in main dining area. I had brought my own. Another great evening and diner. Then off for our walks and talks and stops and then hot tub and bed around 5ish .

Day 6 - Friday - Got up, swam, drank, laughed. Jamaica color night. Had got a sarong and wore that for supper. Ricky wore his yellow and green shorts he got there and his black “Brian dick shirt”. Last night with some very special people who were leaving the next day. Had great time. Walks, talk, stops and hot tub until 5ish.

Day 7 - Saturday - Last Day - Got up, swam, drank, laughed and laughed some more. Said goodbyes and “thanked” special staff members. Spent the whole day at the pool, didn’t even do our well known for walks. Had some fun on the pussy fountain (which was now a table) with a few great people we met, sorry about the broken hand Big Jim!!! Said the heck with dressing up for our last night and wore my hooker boots and leopard coverup for the evening. Hot tub action, I mean visit, then off to bed by midnight for an early morning.

Day 8 - Sunday - Travel home - Got up at 5:30, got our bags and off we were. Got to the airport, no problem. Shopped after we went through security, was amazed at the dozens of shops you could shop in. No shopping trip for me next time, reasonable prices and easy to do at the airport. Plane had arrived early somehow, so we left an hour early since everyone was there. Got home to kiddies an hour earlier.

Food - It was ok, I am not big on food when we go away, hubby was mostly happy. We missed breakfast 2 days and that kinda sucked as it was my fav meal of the day since it is hard to screw up eggs. Does anyone know what kind of cheese they had out all week - the mozza looking type, I loved it and forgot to ask.

Staff - Awesome bunch of people. Diana was great with helping plan our renewal and they did an amazing job at the Gazebo. It was a perfect moment!! They had a hard time getting people to participate in the games, my suggestion is to be honest with what they are about to do instead of “keeping it quiet”. There were times that we would have done it if we had known what they were doing, and one time that we did contribute and participate we were “mislead” as to what they were doing and it was a little disappointing. Some of the games were great though, and fun to participate in.

PDA’s - There was little during the day with the exception of the last day. People are very respectful of daytime PDA’s but also like to watch so they would line up like an audience at a respectful distance on their floaties drinking while the entertainment happened. Evenings more active, but it was only certain times. One minute you would be talking to a couple and the next minute they would be going at it in the hot tub, lol. One thing I learned and had never thought of, the PDA’s are mostly for foreplay, then you “finished” elsewhere or back in the room. There was some major group action a few times and I will not get into the details, use your imagination!!!

Special People to mention - I will not use actual names for the most part for privacy, but you know who you are.

Mary Ellyn and Jim (Pole Dancers Group) - Words can not say thank you enough. Not only did you “adopt us” but you helped us so much before and during our trip. You and your whole group welcomed us with open arms. Mary Ellyn was a witness for our renewal and Jim took pics for us and helped to make our day even more special. The guidance and friendliness will never be forgotten, xoxoxo

Mr. and Mrs. BiBabe - Mrs. BiBabe took me under her wing, they were great to hang out with and we had a blast together. He was great and had awesome and fun ideas and she was just so much fun. She did me the honour of witnessing my renewal certificate as well. We had a few bonding moments which will forever be with me, high five!!!!

JimandMichelle - Although we only hooked up with them on our last day, we made some wonderful memories and the poor bugger got a broken hand out of it, lol. Put that tool away Jim!!!!!

HedoVirgins2009 - They were awesome, brought the famous “dick shirts” for us and “hot dog, anyone want a hot dog”??? I will let them explain if they wish (please do, lol).

BradNSummer - Great couple and his wedding night dick was AWESOME!!!!! (His decoration for it - what did you think I was talking about!!)

Carl&Anne - Our fellow Canadians!!! Great meeting you and that was an awesome name game at the pool bar Anne!!!! Lick/Sizzle Ass!!!!

Cute moments which only the people involved will probably get. I am only going to list a few, as you can already see, I like to talk - 1. Here is the 2010 model, now feel the 1995 model (yep, boobs). Finally got to feel some fake tits, and yes, they do feel real!!! 2. Walking into the quad pool completely clothed (if a sarong is completely clothed) just to talk to someone in the quad for a minute 3. STEPHANIE!!!!! 4. Waterbombs are fun!! and Cerena’s dirty looks when they hit her (Then she got into it and got nasty!!!) 5. Learning that taking your clothes off in front of that many people for a week actually builds your confidence. 6. For the most part snobs do not go here, if they do they go to the prude/clothing optional side (the ONLY time I was to the prude beach was to put my foot in the water JUST to say I was there) 7. I brought back a new saying “Good old fashion Nova Scotia hate fucking”, lol. 8. They do clean hot tub everyday and there is a line up for the bathroom so people do not pee in it, lol. 9. At night I used the men’s bathroom in the nude area at night cause the woman’s is around the corner and you never know who could be waiting there. It is a safe place, but better safe then sorry, don’t be shy, the guys don’t care, they would be respectful and see that a woman had went in there and wait until I came back out to go in. 10. And last, but not least, if you are thinking of going, go, go, go!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 05-10-2010 at 06:58 AM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

What a wonderful trip report. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. So glad to hear your vacation was all you had hoped for.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    What a wonderful trip report. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. So glad to hear your vacation was all you had hoped for.

And thank you for taking the time to read it, lol, it's kinda on the long side

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    Long reports are great, especially since this is the only remedy for DIF symptoms right now. Planning a trip in November to H2!

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirgins2009 View Post
    Long reports are great, especially since this is the only remedy for DIF symptoms right now. Planning a trip in November to H2!
    I always enjoy long trip reports too, it helped with the DIFF for you and made it worse at the same time, didn't it? lol Enjoy your trip in November!!! And now I am waiting for your trip report, lol

thanks for your report. Love reading those reports that people have actually put some effort into. Much appreciated!! Counting the days down is killing us but these reports really help with that!!
    H3 July 24th - 31st, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by carlislecpl View Post
    thanks for your report. Love reading those reports that people have actually put some effort into. Much appreciated!! Counting the days down is killing us but these reports really help with that!!

Glad you liked it!!! I love big ones too

We miss you two! And I was honored to sign your vow renewal!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    We miss you two! And I was honored to sign your vow renewal!
    I have the pictures and the signature to prove you like me, lol. That was a running joke for many days, lol

I was drunk! I swear it! lol
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

I was drunk! I swear it! lol
    We all were, who are you again??????
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 05-10-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    We all where, who are you again??????
    Ouch! My poor ego! I admit defeat!
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Ouch! My poor ego! I admit defeat!

Awwww baby, you are so hot and when I lay down at night and close my eyes I dream of you (is that better, lol). Like I could ever forget you, even if I never get to Hedo again at the same time as you, you are one of the ones I will always remember!!!! (Ego offically restored)
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 05-10-2010 at 06:38 PM.

Thank you!!!! I almost had to call a therapist!! lol...I am sure we will see each other again!
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Great Report Guys!
    Cocktails International
    2008 Rookie Of the Year
    July 21 - July 28, 2012
    <a href=http://www.cocktailsintl.com target=_blank rel=nofollow>www.cocktailsintl.com</a>
    www.cocktailsintl.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast