Thread: Vive la difference !!

Thumbs up Vive la difference !!

We stayed for two weeks at the beginning of January (1to15). It was our first time at this resort. The staff in general was friendly and if you smiled and said hello they reciprocated likewise. YA MON.
    Front desk: Pleasant, welcoming and efficient. (4 Stars)
    Reservation Desks: Polite (3 Stars)
    Internet: Slow (1 Star)
    Resort: Older buildings but renovated and updated interiors. We had room 2211 the view wasn’t spectacular (we certainly didn’t care) but we were close to everything Lots of hot water but noisy AC that we turned off at night. (4 Stars)
    Grounds: Very well maintained. (4 Stars)
    Housekeeping: Outstanding the very best I’ve ever experienced in my Caribbean escapades. Sheryl was great (5+ Stars)
    Food: Good assortments at the Buffet. Beach Grill was very good and jerk chicken + sauce was awesome. Robert you’re the best. (4 Stars)
    All specialty Restaurants were no. 1. (5 Stars)
    Food Service: Excellent both at the Buffet and Restaurants.
    Entertainment: Very Daring sometimes over the top but this is Hedo and normal rules don’t apply. (4 Stars)
    Security: Present but not invasive. (5 Stars)
    EC Staff: Fun Bunch. RayRay and Foxy outrageous and crazy. Charlene was very sweet and talented. Amanda was very impressive. (5 Stars)
    Pools & Hot Tub: Very well maintained and sanitary both Steve and Stafford were friendly and hard working. (5 Stars)
    My take: Please do your homework before reserving there are many sites on the Internet that will give you all the info you need to make the right choice. E.g.; Denny P’s, 4Hedonism, and a book authored by Chris Santilli. If PDA’s and nudity is not your thing then reserve on the Prude side. We are a conservative couple who wanted to be naughty so Hedo II was a perfect venue for us. I would even dare say that it was quite therapeutic. We had a great time and met some wonderfully fun people of all shapes, sizes and Nationalities.

Ray Ray is still there??????? Oh my God, wait 'til my wife hears this.