Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now What?

Now What?

With H-III closing and becoming a "family" resort, what are all you HIII lovers going to do?

If it does change...official announcement yet to come...then I guess we're stuck at Hedo 2...
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Having booked "Hedo III" for the end of January not "Family Fun Center Resort", we sent an email off the management regarding the changes and are still waiting a reply. I am assuming management will be contacting all "customers" that have done so, and hopefully be offering rooms at Hedo II as an alternative. This would be the responsible thing to do in my opinion.

If any others that have pre booked before the changes get some sort of reply, please post them or send us a PM.

Thanks

If they do close H3 then we will be heading to H2 like most
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

We are going to visit H2 during our upcoming stay at H3 so we get a better understanding of the layout so we are prepared for our next jamaica getaway which will be at H2
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by luvnlife_az View Post
    We are going to visit H2 during our upcoming stay at H3 so we get a better understanding of the layout so we are prepared for our next jamaica getaway which will be at H2
    Thought about doing the same thing although I have been to H2 once (the Mrs hasnt) I just don't know if I want to burn 5 hours of my vacation on the road traveling to from the resorts. Once I land it's kind of hard to get me to leave the fun!
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

What will we do?? Easy - party at Hedo 2, cruises or anywhere else we can have naked fun.

We're thinking about a visit to H2 as well during our trip. Perhaps an explore and rock relocate sort of date. Speaking of, any ideas what H3 is going to do with all of our painted rocks?

Hedo II - 20 - 27 July 2011 - Hedo II, The Naughty Side.
    Hedo III - 24 - 31 July 2010 - Hedo III, Part Deux.
    Hedo III - 26 - 31 July 2009 - Popping our Hedo Cherry.

Bottoms Up we are in the same position as you. Booked Hedo 3 in January and non-refundable airline tickets. We are so disappointed about the closing. We wanted to say hello to staff members that we have befriended over the years and can't do that now. I guess it's Hedo 2 but from what I have been reading it has a different vibe than Hedo 3. Don't know if that's good or bad.

I noticed a sharp decline in H3 the last time we were there, I was not impressed at all. For the last 10 years the resort has fallen in disrepair. I am not really surprised by the closing, We don't plan to go the H2 either. We are now trying different resorts, such as Caliente Caribe, and Desire. Super Clubs have driven us away for good. You know we have given Super Clubs over 30k in all of our trips, yes we have had a good time, but are not happy any more, we feel we have been cheated in the last 3 years. See ya Super Clubs Al

We live about 20 miles west of Asheville, North Carolina.
    Whatttt??? When is it closing? We are booked there for July 21- 28 2010 with non-refundable plane tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by jashasher View Post
    Whatttt??? When is it closing? We are booked there for July 21- 28 2010 with non-refundable plane tickets.
    Closing Aug 22 - Oct 14 and opening back up, re-branded as a family oriented resort under a different name - official announcement will come later in the week but there is all sort of information all over this website
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jashasher View Post
    Look under H3 the thread is called H3 closing for good ( bad) and you find out what we all have been talking about.
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by D&T View Post
    Bottoms Up we are in the same position as you. Booked Hedo 3 in January and non-refundable airline tickets. We are so disappointed about the closing. We wanted to say hello to staff members that we have befriended over the years and can't do that now. I guess it's Hedo 2 but from what I have been reading it has a different vibe than Hedo 3. Don't know if that's good or bad.
    We have stayed at Hedo II on three previous occasions and loved the Negril area. My concern is that January is a very busy month and we are not sure if there is any availabily for the days we have booked. So I guess what I am saying is will the resort give preference to those who booked prior to the change over?

I just dont think that the "slut wear" my wife purchased for our trip will work to well with the theme nights of "Family Fun Resort".

I guess the candy bra and panty set will go good with "build the biggest sunday" night.

Blog Entries
    Those of you who are booked at H3 with nonrefundable airfares, I would suggest that you make a decision fairly quickly because January is Lifestyle month at H2 and the resort is always at or near capacity. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was tight already. Check with your travel agents. I guess it wouldn't matter too much though to wait for a few more days to get the official announcement from Superclubs about H3, but if it's what everyone is speculating it will be, get on the phone right away. You should also check out the groups who are going them because they buy blocks of rooms and may have some available even if the agents say it's sold out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast