Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Single woman traveling alone -- some questions :)

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    You will fit in perfectly then and have a blast!!!!!!!
    dito!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    dito!
    See, now you are stalking me, I thought I was suppose to be the stalker in this friendship, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    See, now you are stalking me, I thought I was suppose to be the stalker in this friendship, lol
    Haven't you heard you can't rape the willing!
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    I would have to disagree.
    Now Im not saying my fellow Hedonists are blind to physical attributes, but I do think that a 200 lb plus person, or single female as you are referring to, with a great personality will have a great vacation and meet and make friends with no problem.

I would go as far as saying my fellow Hedonists are less shallow than the average WalMart shoppers that are always referred to here in the forum.

SunandSand.
    I have no idea what you look like, but go and have a great vacation with people who are less judgemental than the people you work with, shop with and drive next to on the highway.

Cheers
    Sandy looks like she weighs 125lbs. Good size for a Unicorn. 125 lbs + 200 lbs = 325 lbs. Not an impossible size for a Unicorn but not a good size for a Unicorn.

I'm not talking about making friends and meeting people, I'm talking about who will have sex with you. Seriously, who cares how heavy or unattractive their friends are?

Also please be aware that single women don't good to hedo just for sun, nudity, and drink buddies any more than men do. They go to get laid just like single men do. When a woman says she's at Hedo (or anywhere) TO HAVE FUN, that's womanese for GET LAID.

Most important you don't know this person has a great personality. You're telling her that she'll receive the rewards of a great personality and looks, WITHOUT knowing what her personality and looks are like.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Sandy looks like she weighs 125lbs. Good size for a Unicorn. 125 lbs + 200 lbs = 325 lbs. Not an impossible size for a Unicorn but not a good size for a Unicorn.

I'm not talking about making friends and meeting people, I'm talking about who will have sex with you. Seriously, who cares how heavy or unattractive their friends are?

Also please be aware that single women don't good to hedo just for sun, nudity, and drink buddies any more than men do. They go to get laid just like single men do. When a woman says she's at Hedo (or anywhere) TO HAVE FUN, that's womanese for GET LAID.

Most important you don't know this person has a great personality. You're telling her that she'll receive the rewards of a great personality and looks, WITHOUT knowing what her personality and looks are like.

With no disrespect to the SunandSand, she could be a 450 lb naked guy, with cheetos stuck between the folds of skin on his ass, living in his parents basement, who hasnt seen the light of day in 5 years, putting a joke over all of us (all of us but you of coarse).

What she has written here on this post leads me to believe that she is normal, not socially inept, and friendly.
    I will give her (or anyone else) the benifit of the doubt until proven otherwise and wish her the best on her trip.

Where do you find fault with that?
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I will agree with the fact that no matter what you look like your personality will define you and the kind of time you have.
    True.

You could be the most beautiful woman in the world but if your personality is that of someone who believes she is gods gift then you will find yourself very alone.
    Not true. Women will ignore the most beautiful woman in the world JUST BECAUSE OF PURE ENVY, forget the personality. Men, on the other hand, will tolerate an amazing amount of crap from the most beautiful woman in the world, and she will only be alone when she hits the wall.

But on the other hand you could be a very large person and have the best oersonality in the world and I will gurantee that you will have the time of your life.
    Definitely possible, I wouldn't guarantee it.

Now it seems to me that you sound like a wonderful person who seems to have a great personality so you go have a great time and make some new lifelong friends...no matter your size or shape!
    You can tell this from what, reading six posts?

Back to raping the willing, mmmm, rum cream and Mrs. BiBabes tits, mmmmmmmm

Mooreotic you are speaking of someone who is going to Hedo...so that being said I do not for one second believe anyone who goes there will look at someone out of envy and not speak to them for that reason alone. It is your personality that defines you! And yes I would like to think that I am a good judge of character so to me it I am allowed my opinion just like you that this person sounds like a genuinrly nice person and not an over opinionated person who feels it necsessary to discect every little sentence just to get a point accross.
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

With no disrespect to the SunandSand, she could be a 450 lb naked guy, with cheetos stuck between the folds of skin on his ass, living in his parents basement, who hasnt seen the light of day in 5 years, putting a joke over all of us (all of us but you of coarse).

What she has written here on this post leads me to believe that she is normal, not socially inept, and friendly.
    I will give her (or anyone else) the benifit of the doubt until proven otherwise and wish her the best on her trip.

Where do you find fault with that?
    Steve,

Maybe I put too much weight on that term "Unicorn". It just has that "we'll all bend over backwards and stand on our heads for you, because you're the HOPE FUCKING DIAMOND" connotation to it.

I think a lot of smoke gets blown up the asses of women, on 4Hedo, and some women end up getting a very rude reality check at the actually resort.

The same way some people (I think you) complain about Hedo's false advertising to single men, I think some 4Hedo folks (you in this case) falsely advertise the "all women are queens at Hedo" nonsense to single women.

I think SunAndSand is a woman looking for honest answers, but I think that what you and some others gave her was overly optimistic considering all you're going on is a few posts. I think your answers should have more "Your Mileage May Vary" to be totally honest.

I think the more truth SunAndSand gets the more fun she will actually have.

Another single guy, here, who has also only gone to H3.

Yes, get the cheap room. H3 is a smaller resort so everything is close to everything. H2 is bigger but the walk should only be a problem if you have mobility issues.

The seating in the main dining area is first come first served, and the hostess isn't going to know everyone's single or coupled status. Just ask if a seat is available and generally the answer will be, yes.

At hedo the "red carpet" is definitely rolled out for younger attractive females, but you can say that about ANY place. For older, less attractive, women how much "red carpet" treatment you get is based on your personality.

I doubt seriously that singles are treated differently based upon whether they are at H2 or H3. I do think the Clothing Optional aspect of the Quad is a big draw for younger women, who despite being young and attractive, also have the most body hang-ups.
    When you say @ Hedo II "the walk should only be a problem if you have mobility issues", do you mean a walking distance from a place in resort to another place in grounds or going out shopping and else? What could be difficult at the resort for one having a mobility difficulty?

I think moreerotic is the guy in his moms basement cuasing trouble. We didn't meet anyone this judgemental when we were there. We did meet Steve, Bibabe, mac r a, and lots of other people that are "The Hope Fucking Diamond". Sorry for sounding this way but, chill out dude. She will have a great time if she is a friendly person. By the way, Rum cream and Bibabes tits, yum, I agree. LOL

SunandSand - I have only been there once and was with my husband. However, I was up for 20 hours a day and was involved in a lot of conversations and met a lot of great people. If you are between 100 and 200 lbs and have a great, outgoing personality you will do great. If you are a snob, you will be treated like a snob. At Hedo, from my experience, everything is OUT THERE, so if you walk like a duck and talk like a duck, you are going to be treated like a duck. If you act like a bitch who is a hottie, you will be treated like a bitch who is a hottie and single creepy guys (and not all single guys are creepy) will follow you around and 90% of the people will ignore you. If you are an average looking, outgoing person with a great persoanlity, then you will do great and have an awesome time with everyone. Done, now let it go everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 05-08-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Steve,

The same way some people (I think you) complain about Hedo's false advertising to single men, I think some 4Hedo folks (you in this case) falsely advertise the "all women are queens at Hedo" nonsense to single women.

I think SunAndSand is a woman looking for honest answers, but I think that what you and some others gave her was overly optimistic considering all you're going on is a few posts. I think your answers should have more "Your Mileage May Vary" to be totally honest.
    Please help me to be a better communicator and disect my posts sentence by sentence as you do and show me where I "falsely advertised" anything?

Or when or where I have ever "complained about Hedo's false advertising to single men".

As stated above:

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Wow.... Holy shit... WTF.... some of you guys are unbelievable.. From simply funny to just plain whacked out sometimes... Does anyone ever go back and read this stuff. Wow.... Another couple of pages on this thread and we will have the girl canceling her reservation... Yikes...

Good thing I know better or I would be canceling my reservations soon...

To funny!

NB

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo-Zen View Post
    When you say @ Hedo II "the walk should only be a problem if you have mobility issues", do you mean a walking distance from a place in resort to another place in grounds or going out shopping and else? What could be difficult at the resort for one having a mobility difficulty?
    I mean a walking distance at the resort. I don't know if this person is in a wheelchair, uses a cane, or runs faster than Usain Bolt. A lot of the the posts on this thread gives answers based on TOO LITTLE information from the original poster. I'm simply not assuming this person is completely able bodied.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast