Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About Single Males

Some single guys post things like " I'm just going to Hedo to make friends and enjoy the sun. I'm not looking to have sex with women" To which I say Bullshit.
    I think its refreshing for a single guy to write frankly about having sex with willing ladies, as well as pointing out some general guidelines for the guys behavior.
    If you are a single guy with experience in the lifestyle, and decent social skills you will be fine at Hedo. But if you have no experience with the lifestyle it could be a difficult place to try to learn the new social norms. I think Yarray's post is a good starting place for a single guy who wants to understand his place in the lifestyle. And I do realize that many who go to Hedo are not in the lifestyle, however these people are unlikely to hook up with a single dude.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    Some single guys post things like " I'm just going to Hedo to make friends and enjoy the sun. I'm not looking to have sex with women" To which I say Bullshit.
    Amen.

I think its refreshing for a single guy to write frankly about having sex with willing ladies, as well as pointing out some general guidelines for the guys behavior.
    Amen.

If you are a single guy with experience in the lifestyle, and decent social skills you will be fine at Hedo. But if you have no experience with the lifestyle it could be a difficult place to try to learn the new social norms. I think Yarray's post is a good starting place for a single guy who wants to understand his place in the lifestyle. And I do realize that many who go to Hedo are not in the lifestyle, however these people are unlikely to hook up with a single dude.
    More non-lifestylers are looking to hook up with a single male than you think. Folks looking to do something at Hedo that they would never do at home. These are the folks single males should try to appeal to.

The lifestylers seem hell bent on finding single females, and somewhat anti-male.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    More non-lifestylers are looking to hook up with a single male than you think. Folks looking to do something at Hedo that they would never do at home. These are the folks single males should try to appeal to.

The lifestylers seem hell bent on finding single females, and somewhat anti-male.
    I would agree with this statement. For what my opinion is worth....

NB

Amen.

What do you do? Go around and ask couples if they are in the lifestyle and move on if they say yes?

Just asking.
    Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    What do you do? Go around and ask couples if they are in the lifestyle and move on if they say yes?

Just asking.
    Cheers
    I talked to pretty much everybody at H3 when I was there.
    I'm just like that, so I talked to a lot of couples who would have never approached me. I didn't approach anyone with a MOTIVE other than just to talk and get to know them. I was one of those clueless guys on my first trip to Hedo.

The couples who were polite (the men at least) but standoff-ish were generally long time lifestylers. The lifestyler wives generally got this tone of voice that let me know it was time to move on. The lifestyler wives were actually the only rude people I met at Hedo, and they weren't horribly rude. The lifestyle couples seemed to have a lot of "single male baggage".

The couples who seemed to be looking for a single guy seemed to be couples looking for a once in a lifetime Hedo experience or they were so new to the lifestyle they didn't consider themselves lifestylers, yet. They definitely didn't have the baggage. Also their conversations never got on the topic of sex. It was all very spontaneous with these folks.

The major of couples I talked too were strictly monogamous.

Couples who talked about sex, lifestyle folks or not, were all talk in my opinion.

If I were to go to Hedo today, I would probably keep my conversations with lifestyle couples fairly short but polite and I would rapidly move on from folks who talked a lot about sex.

I believe single guys should make themselves available to that "sweet spot" of couples who are pretty monogamous 50 weeks out of the year, but more adventurous for their two weeks at Hedo.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBoy View Post
    I would agree with this statement. For what my opinion is worth....

NB
    Thanks, NB.

I'm not completely crazy.

ScubaSteve and Moorerotic.. Your back and forth on these threads can me pretty entertaining sometimes...

To funny... I can't wait for the next exchange sometimes and stay up until the wee hours of the morning waiting for the next posting...

NB

ScubaSteve and Moorerotic.. Your back and forth on these threads can me pretty entertaining sometimes...

To funny... I can't wait for the next exchange sometimes and stay up until the wee hours of the morning waiting for the next posting...

NB
    Get some sleep.

I default to rule #1

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

On Moorerotic's behalf it only takes a few minutes to find post on this site of lifestylers (sp) that practically hate the single men. Which helps to argue they only want to be involved with couples or single woman. However we ALL have to be careful to understand we are not all from the same cast or mold..

NB

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Get some sleep.

I default to rule #1

Cheers
    Case in point.... To funny...

NB

NB
    Good to know I entertain you, NB...

...BUT I WAS TRYING TO ENTERTAIN SANDY!

On Moorerotic's behalf it only takes a few minutes to find post on this site of lifestylers (sp) that practically hate the single men. Which helps to argue they only want to be involved with couples or single woman. However we ALL have to be careful to understand we are not all from the same cast or mold..

NB
    NB,

I'm never talking about ALL OF ANY GROUP or CATEGORY. What I'm talking about especially on this thread, is single guys playing the odds. My belief is that the odds of a single guy having sex with the average lifestyle couple at Hedo, aren't good. With other couples I believe those odds are better. I'm not saying that lifestyle couples aren't great people, just poor choices for single guy hook ups.

This would have made more since on the single girls thread... But I didn't want to confuse the poor girl more than she may be already by the conversation already on her thread.....

Ok since we have discovered some hedo goers may have possible issues with people that aren't of the correct proportions. Do I have to worry about everyone picking fun of me because my cock is of ........ unusual proportions?

NB

NB,

I'm never talking about ALL OF ANY GROUP or CATEGORY. What I'm talking about especially on this thread, is single guys playing the odds. My belief is that the odds of a single guy having sex with the average lifestyle couple at Hedo, aren't good. With other couples I believe those odds are better. I'm not saying that lifestyle couples aren't great people, just poor choices for single guy hook ups.
    That is what I tried to agree with but obviously didn't come across like I wanted to...

NB

Interestin.
    Last edited by yarray; 11-23-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast