Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About Single Males

About Single Males

Last edited by yarray; 11-23-2019 at 05:57 AM.

This is a fantastic post. Thanks for taking the time to put it together so well. I'm sure that others will have something to add, but I think it's pretty much spot on.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

That is well said. Thanks for the post...

NB

Wow...great post, thanks!

Erica n Phil

Great post. Sounds like a guy we met last Nov @ HII. He was great. Lots of laughs and insight from a single mans point of view. He was never pushy and was welcome by all of us. Can't wait to see him again. Hats off to ya Juilo, see ya in Nov.,
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

4X's at H3 as a Single Male. Great Post. Spot on. BTW, I aggree with your perception of being called "SWEET."

Party on!!

Well said, sir!! Even though you might not get your bow and curtain call at Hedo, please take one here. BRAVO!!!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

I do not think I have seen it phrased better. Hopefully we can keep this thread bumped up for a while- or maybe have Chris make it a sticky post? So many times people come in and ask.
    Nick (and the fellatrix Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Thanks
    Last edited by yarray; 11-23-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by yarray View Post
    Thanks for your very postive comments. Unfortunately there is a perception in some quarters that Hedo is populated by women of low self-esteem who are in dysfunctional relationships.

Wrong!!

I would like to dispel that perception.

I am curious as to what parts of my post resonate most with you. Please feel free to add your perspective and contribution

R
    Now remember, you asked for perspective.

I happened to read your post before anyone had commented and thought that it was nicely written but rather long winded.
    Obviously you had taken some time to think about this and write this.
    When people started commenting with praise, I stopped to think about what this forum is about and concluded in short, that it was about assisting people with information, yes the forum has other great points too.

But what I dont understand is why we need to tell single guys how to act.
    Do we suggest to couples how to act?
    Do we suggest to Single ladies how to act?

Does a single guy need coaching when going to a bar?
    --Dont stare at their breasts.
    --Dont wait for her boyfriend to go to the bathroom and then run over and talk to her.
    --Dont think or act like you are the greatest thing since sliced bread (or you can, and see where that gets you.
    --Dont rub your genitals against the bar
    --Dont rub your genitals against her (unless invited to of course)
    --And so on,

I have clearly stated in another post just recently LINK TO POST HERE, (post #38) that if you are socialy inept, and I guess that that should apply to whomever your are single, attached, male or female, a trip to Hedo isnt going to make you someone or something your not. Save your money, stay home.

Im a single guy who who has made long term friends on each trip.
    And no Im not talking about the groundskeeper or that friendly guy that invited me into the steam room last week (ah, um, no thanks).

Maybe this is my long winded way of saying that I dont think we need to coddle or hold hands of the single guy. If he doesnt fit in, theres a reason. We dont need to give him a template to fit himself into for him to pretend to be normal.
    Last edited by ScubaSteve; 05-07-2010 at 07:05 PM.
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

ScubaSteve, while I generally agree with you, Hedo has the unique disadvantage of a marketing team who misinforms, especially single men. Most other establishments don't, and I think that's part of the cause for needing something like this.

Hopefully, most men would read this and say, "Duh!" but for those who don't, or who bought into the marketing hype, perhaps it can either get them in the right mindset or save them several grand on a miserable vacation.

Of course, I'm all for "too much information is better than not enough" so perhaps I'm just happy to see more data points.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    ScubaSteve, while I generally agree with you, Hedo has the unique disadvantage of a marketing team who misinforms, especially single men. Most other establishments don't, and I think that's part of the cause for needing something like this.

Hopefully, most men would read this and say, "Duh!" but for those who don't, or who bought into the marketing hype, perhaps it can either get them in the right mindset or save them several grand on a miserable vacation.

Of course, I'm all for "too much information is better than not enough" so perhaps I'm just happy to see more data points.
    As always, you make a good point.
    Marketing vs reality.

Im just thinking that there should be room for common sense.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Yes, there should be a single male FAQ, although I don't think yarray's post should be that FAQ, it's too "sweet", and the dick size stuff is nonsense.

I was thinking about posting something like this and it was going to go into details like cleanliness and grooming, as well as the kind of things yarray touched on.

Being a good man is largely learned behavior and far to many young males have no decent role models or poor ones. So they are stuck learning to be a decent man on their own. If this discussion adds to that learning that's great.

We don't suggest how couples should act because they run the place and therefore make the rules. One of the rules is that single females get the "pussy pass", with means their bad behavior is largely ignored.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

The
    Last edited by yarray; 11-23-2019 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    As always, you make a good point.
    Marketing vs reality.

Im just thinking that there should be room for common sense.

Cheers
    Not to get political but if this were true (across the board) then what are we to think of our US government? Yikes...

Maybe some direction for single men is a good thing. Let them know it isn't a free for all on the wives... I have been on here posting that single are OK while some say they should be band from the resort (so to speak). I think the discussion in this thread is a healthy one.

NB

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast