Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Hedo III is closing for good (BAD)

and no more nude pool are they insane
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Well, there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by coffee&cream View Post
    LMAO, pay that no attention, I have a room booked for HEDO 3 next April, not some super fun spot. Gotta love when these pop up.....all the new folks that don't know any better get worked up......
    I'd really prefer to be wrong but,

NEW HEDO/SUPER FUN SPOT RESORT HERE

Time to pay attention now?
    Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Charging for airport

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    I just got off the phone with H III.

H3 closing mid August 22nd - 14 October

When it reopens it will be called Superclubs Superfun Resort
    16 and older but family oriented
    Still have a nude side but extreamly toned down

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

If you read down the bottom of the page, they are charging for the aiport transfer:

•Airport Transfers**
    **Available at an additional charge.

NEW RESORT WEBSITE HERE

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

While I agree with a lot that is written here.... the people that need to boycott are those that will be going to the new Super Fucked Up New Resort - fka H3.... if they can't book better than 40-50% at their new branded resort they are more likely to bring back H3.....
    In the meantime, we really don't have much of a choice but to give H2 a try....isn't ONE hedo better than NO hedo???? We ALL agree that we like hedo better than desire, temptations and the other copy cat resorts... no one has done it better than hedo.... and we all love Jamaica and the people that work there.... so let's all give H2 and the people there a try - afterall.... it's still HEDO!!!!

One thing we can do together as a group - DO NOT GO BACK TO THE OLD H3 EXCEPT to pick up your rocks!!!!! Get the word out to as many people as you can!!!! I believe that superclubs has continued to allow bookings under the Hedo III brand thinking that when people get there, they will ACCEPT the changes and new people that have never been then will EMBRACE the NEW BRAND - SAY IT AIN'T SO..... show them they had more freaks booking there than they originally thought!!!

JMO.....But I do come from a Real Estate and Business background!!!
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

RIP Hedo III

Well I just got off the phone with Superclubs. I was booking our usual post deployment Adult vacation to Hedo III.

Boy was I floored, the agent that I spoke with informed me that there would be NO more Hedo III. No more Hedonistic atmosphere and theme. No more of the fun that we are used to having at the resort we have been going to and have grown to love and call our adult vacation home.

our normal family vacation directly after my deployments is your standard Walt Disney World trip. Easy to plan and plenty of options. Up until now the Adult vacation was easy and no hassle to plan either.

SO I did a bit of research and landed here. I wish we had known about this site when we first started going to Hedo III. I don't feel so bad going to Hedo II now. After informing my wife of this most disturbing news she sighed and said that she would have to think about it. So I will continue to follow the news and do the research and when I go on R&R from Afghanistan in July I will have the talk with her about booking HEDO II.

We really love the layout and the Victorian style of HEDO III. Though since our first trip in 2001 to our most recent trip in 2008 we saw some wear and tear at the resort it was nothing that detracted from our stay. The atmosphere and service remained pretty much the same as we have always had through the years and had a great time. Full bottle of wine on the roof of the Scotch Bonnet resteraunt looking over the sea was a great way to relax and enjoy each others company before heading over to the NIght club and then to the room for some Adult fun and debauchery.

Days filled with Nude Volleyball in the Quad Pool during the Take over and lounging at the Nude pool in the early morning hours as the sun came up. Some sex on the beach when we could get away with it. The People were the best we have met some amazing people over the years and just don't want that to end. Thinking about doing these things somewhere else well Just isn't the same.

Right now I am exploring Couples San Souci, or paying the extra $2500 for the Breezes Rio Bueno. That all depends on how much I can save the remainder of this Deployment and will severely cut into the spending money side of things.

I think it would be a great Idea for Superclubs to give returning guests say a half off voucher for a two night stay at HEDO II to check the place out. If you don't like it then a transfer to the Breezes Rio Bueno with their sincere apologies. Yes I know it is an upgrade but if you are not satisfied with Hedo II wouldn't that be a great way to try and say hey we do care we hope you will come back but if you don't we understand.

We will see what happens.

SHOman

The less pretty half of SHOcouple.

Plus there is a Breezes right across from H2's driveway entrance.. So no need to trek across the island for almost 3 hours.. Just cross the drive way.. H2 may not be as up to date, but the people are what made H3 and what make H2.. Always so much fun.. You will just have to get used to the lay out.. Still a fun place to go..
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Thank you. You are right. It is the People that make Hedo Hedo. Given that we will be going in March 2011 thats about 6 months after Hedo III closes I am sure that many of the Hedo III regulars will already have booked Hedo II so we will have some transplants with us.

We will never forget the friends that we made at Hedo III and hope to see them at Hedo II. The one thing we love about the swing lifestyle is the same things we love about the Hedonism III resort and concept. I imagine it will carry right on over.

SHOman

Well hell maybe we'll be there to give ya a big ole H2 welcome and show ya how it's done..
    Having been to both we can chat about things we love about H3 and show ya what we love about H2..
    And I'm sure many H3er's will be there to reminisce with.
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvnlife_az View Post
    Good to know now....our rock will be coming home with us in June and then we will find a nice place for it over at H2 for our next trip.....
    We were wondering the same thing..... we won't be getting over to H3 before the changeover and want to know if we'll be seeing ours at H2!
    "If you never did, you should.... these things are fun, and fun is good!"T.G.[/COLOR]

Hedo III Feb/March 2010
    Hedo II Oct 2010
    Hedo II May 21 - June 4, 2011

HEDO II DEC 3 - 10, 2011

Surely there are nice places in Jamaica and other countries that would love to host old h3 partiers for a week two or three times a year. Chris or one of the travel agencies need to work on it. If some one organizes it we will come and I'm sure many others will too. Remember it wasn't the place, it was the people. We are ready to join anything likeminded people can come up with.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819