Thread: Hedo II Clothing Optional?

The REAL Upstate New York, not anywhere near NYC

Hedo II Clothing Optional?

In light of Hedo III changing to clothing optional is there any change that Hedo II will do or has done the same?
    We got the fever for the flavor of a Hedo!

WE can only hope!! Will be there in a couple of weeks.

I don't so much care for the clothing optional nude side. sure, your first few days, no problem. But after that...strip down already!
    Funny... last year there was this guy who would NOT take off his speedo. he was asked several times. One of his few excuses was that "he didn't want a sunburn"
    So finally, I walked past him, tugged on his toe and said, with a big grin on my face
    "hey! That speedo better be off by the time i get back!"
    he just nodded..I came it was still on. So I got in the pool and rounded up a bunch of really hot chicks. This was actually harder than getting him to take his speedo off.
    So about 8 of us get up there, after I promised at least 100 times "you don't have to touch anything..really! just SMILE. that's it, I promise!"
    So I sit down next to him, all the ladies still standing around, smiling. I woke him up and he whispers
    "have i died and gone to heaven?"
    "look" I said, "just take off your speedo..if you're worried about a sunburn, I brought you spf 1 million. I'll even put it on FOR YOU" Insert big grin here.
    His speedo was of in less than a heart beat.
    So I flip the cap of and ever so slightly put it on like you would mustard on a hot dog...except 3x's too much causing him to have to have to REALLY rub it on. Then all of us, including him, laugh hysterically. we all introduce ourselves and on his last day he brought me a small boquet of flowers from around the resort to thank me for a great time.

If you have the option to keep your clothes on, people will. And with that, they will truly miss out on a wonderful experience.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have to agree with the above. If the nude side rules were changed to allow clothed people to hang around and gawk, I'd be pissed. One reason the nude side is so open and people are so friendly is the fact that we had to ditch our inhibitions at the door to get in. If men want to see the pretty ladies, they have to pay the price of admission. That's how it is amd that's how it should be.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

The REAL Upstate New York, not anywhere near NYC
    I totally understand what you are saying. So is it a bad thing of what HIII is doing? or would it be ok if the prude beach was clothing optional and then still have the nude beach. I havent been there yet and only ask for curiosity and have no opinions. I am curious to here what experienced Hedo go ers think.
    We got the fever for the flavor of a Hedo!

This is purely speculation, but based on lots of other posts, etc, the nude beach at H3 is nothing to write home about. I suspect that they made the prude beach C/O in order to cater more to folks who want to be nude, enjoy a decent beach, and stay at H3.

At H2, the nude beach quality is a non-issue. H2 does not have a C/O pool at all, which I think is both a blessing and a curse. I'd imagine we'd not have met many of the wonderful folks that we have over the years if there was a third section in which to spend your time.

So while I might like it if more areas of the resort were either nude or C/O, it would spread folks out more (and H2 is already much larger than h3) which would result in us not meeting as many awesome folks.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Blog Entries
    First, let me say I agree completely with a previous posting that said making the nude side of H2 c/o would be terrible. The nude side has to remain the nude side for all the reasons the poster stated. However, I think some consideration should be given to making the current prude side of H2 c/o. If nothing else it would making walking from the prude side to the nude side less of a clothing challenge (although I generally just throw a towel over my shoulder so it drapes over what it needs to for me to be "prude side legal"). Making it c/o would also make facilities there more accessible to people who want to be nude (water slide at times other than "nude water slide time", the pool volleyball which is only on the prude side, anf the beach which is nicer on the prude side than the nude side. However, I don't think it would make much of a difference in the resort overall. The people who like the nude side will still go to the nude side. I, for one, do not want to give up Delroy's bar, Nigel's nude grill, Augustus' antics, the grotto, and the "misting pool" just because the beach is a little better. I would make a trip over there if we could get up a group to play nude pool volleyball, however.

Blog Entries

Wink

I totally agree with CandG!! At H2 C/O on the nude side would not be good!! Let's hope that never ever happens!! We agree, the prude side of H2 should be C/O...that would be a good move. It's hard enough to get gawkers to leave the nude side as it is. The way the nude side is laid out at H2, I could just see it now...all the clothed people sitting around the pool and Delroy's gawking at all the nudies...that would t-totally piss me off! The nude side is the nude side and let's hope it stays that way. I think an acceptable exception, in my opinion would be when "AUNT FLOW" decides that she must make an appearance while I'm at H2...then and only then will I don a skimpy string bottom while at the nude side with my totally nude hubby. Those who have a problem with that can feel free to refund my money, kiss my ass (nicely), or just deal with it...LOL!!
    Next: H2 - Nov 5 - Nov 14 2015 Dirty Perv
    H2 – 5- 24 - 5-28-14
    H2 – 10 24 - Nov. 2 '14
    Desire - RM&Pearl – 6-26 - 7-2-14
    H2 – LVD 11 8 - 16, 2013
    H2 – Jul 22 - 31, '12
    H2 - Dec 5 - 11, '11
    H2 - Jul 22 - 29, '11
    H2 - May 28 - Jun 4 '11
    H2 - LVD Fest - Nov 13 - 20, '10
    H3 - Jul 23 - 26 '10
    H2 - May 29 - Jun 5 - '10
    H2 - LVD - Nov '09
    Gr. Lido & H2 May 2009 Wedding&Hnymoon
    H2 July - '06: H2 - Oct '07: H2 - May '08

Arent there plenty of other resorts one could go to? Hedo is Hedo and they better not mess w/ it.