Thread: All these years...and we never leave the Resort!!!

All these years...and we never leave the Resort!!!

After all the years of reurning home to Hedo... I can answer most questions regarding the resort and the staff... Where's Romeo, was Passion's baby a boy or girl... Does Glenn visit the piano bar... Now, I need assistance please. Having never left the resort, I'm clueless... Heidi wants to venture out a few times, this go round.

Looking for suggestions on horseback riding, swimming with the dolphins, etc... Also looking for friends that may want to join our excursions during our visit from May 9th - 17th...

We know, it'll probably be as before, we won't leave the resort because we don't wanna miss the fun...or that one interesting moment you and your friends will always remember...and you weren't there...lol

Thanks,

Danny~Heidi

You want an adventure when you venture out......try the zipline tours, their website is below. We did it for my 45th b-day in Oct and it was a BLAST!!! The driver they sent for us was a hoot and the drive up and back was as memorable as the ziplines!!!!
    www.hevansscent.com
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Thanks, that's exactly what we're looking for...fun and excitement...adding it to our to do list...wonder how many of them, off resort, will actually get accomplished...lol

Danny~Heidi

We actually did the ziplines, dunne river falls combo trip. Dunne River Falls was ok but the ziplines won hands down....now we are looking to see what we might like to do off site on our upcoming trip....thinking of maybe taking a day trip pass to H2 to check it out since this will be our third trip to H3....
    keep me posted on some of the other off-site ideas that you have and maybe we will borrow one of yours! Enjoy!!!
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Found this site with excursions on the Island

http://www.excursionsinjamaica.com/

fairly informative and includes pricing

Quote Originally Posted by luvnlife_az View Post
    We actually did the ziplines, dunne river falls combo trip. Dunne River Falls was ok but the ziplines won hands down....now we are looking to see what we might like to do off site on our upcoming trip....thinking of maybe taking a day trip pass to H2 to check it out since this will be our third trip to H3....
    keep me posted on some of the other off-site ideas that you have and maybe we will borrow one of yours! Enjoy!!!
    Some years we haven't left our resort and some we have left quite a bit. It always depended on the friends we made and the "activities" they wanted to do. We are easy going and go with the flow.

To my question. How far from H3 are the zip lines?

NB

How far from H3 are the zip lines?
    .....can't quite remember - seems like it was maybe an hour ride??? I can't say enough how amazing that ride was - Peter and I thought the ziplines would be anti-climatic by comparison....we actually took video on my phone on the ride down the mountain, the driver's name was Alphonso I believe and he was great!!!
    Check out the website, it might tell you - www.hevansscent.com
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by luvnlife_az View Post
    How far from H3 are the zip lines?
    .....can't quite remember - seems like it was maybe an hour ride??? I can't say enough how amazing that ride was - Peter and I thought the ziplines would be anti-climatic by comparison....we actually took video on my phone on the ride down the mountain, the driver's name was Alphonso I believe and he was great!!!
    Check out the website, it might tell you - www.hevansscent.com
    Thank you very much for the information.

NB

They take pictures and you can buy them at the end - they download them on a disc - we bought the pics and have great memories of the trip!
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Blog Entries
    We have never left the resort either. We are planning to go do the nude cruise this year for our first time. After all these years of wondering why we would get dressed to go get naked and drink we are going to go find out why everyone loves it so much. I have a feeling we will be hooked like everyone else.

We have often considered the zip line, that is one of the few others that we would have done.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

All I can say is do NOT do the shopping excursion. Our 1st year we did that. What a waste. We were hoping to see the real Negril. we paid some fees to be transported to a Jamaican version of a strip mall isolated from any other attractions. There were IDK 20ish stores there. everyone of them (except the jewelry) had pretty much the exact same tourist crap. Which it turned out was all the stuff we saw at Hedo' s gift shop. Except no hedo gear, and hedo actually had some better prices, although all in all pretty close. On top of that we were stuck there for several hours waiting to return. So while it wasnt horrible by any means it was a total waste of a 1/2 day at hedo.

We love the falls and always recommend it to anyone thinking of just one trip off the resort as it's one of the few things you can't do anywhere else on other trips.

Zip line tours can be done on many vacations now and Dunns Falls is indigenous to Jamaica.

The Falls is exciting and fun but not nearly as exciting as the zip lines I'm sure - but it's beautiful and you'll enjoy yourselves.

There is a craft village you have to walk through to leave so either be strong and ignore the locals who will try to drag you in every booth or enjoy and haggle over prices if you want something.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions...looks like we're gonna take 1 day and adventure our butts off... Zipline, swim w/ dolphins, beach horseback, and finishing up with helicopter tour of the island...

If interested in joining...let us know...

Danny~Heidi

Too bad our trips kind of trip over one another. Maybe we'll meet you all before you leave. I noticed you all are from New Orleans...we're over in Houston and will be making a weekend in NOLA in mid-June. Maybe we'll meet again!!