Thread: Girl on Girl action

Girl on Girl action

Ok I have a question....I have always wanted to be with a woman, I've gone as far as kissing/groping in situations where it's come up but I would love to take it further.

My question I guess is, I'm not really interested in a threesome as such with a couple, I just want to get some girl on girl action. How does this play out at Hedo? Are there girls looking for a bit of F/F action? Are the guys happy to watch and deal with the wife after or am I being selfish?

Been to Hedo several times but never "played" before outside my relationship, my bf is cool with F/F action but not anything further, I'm just not sure how this would go down with others given I don't want the typical FMF thing, just F/F.

Any opinions, advice welcome.

This happens all the time, particularly when Wildwomen are there. Check the dates that wildwomenvacations are going to be there and see if you can go when they do. Or message wildwoman on this forum, aka Beth, and she'll let you know when their next trip is.
    Remember, sharing is caring...

f-f

We will be there with the Wild Women. If you come find us, flirt with the wife, and use our room!!!!

Happens all the time- and yes, there are definitely girls there wanting FF action without the hubbies involved.
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

You should book with Wild Women Vacations!! They are a great group and go to Hedo 6 times a year or more. They are a bisexual women's group for couples and single women. The guys are not allowed to play at the suite parties but the ladies are more than welcome to. It's a great way to meet women who are looking for other women without the swinger thing becoming an issue. You have to book with them to be included in the parties (which is not a big deal because they always give us great rates!!). We have booked with them for more than half of our 10 trips to Hedo...the next one is June 5. We are going July 23 with them and Cocktails International. Robert and Beth are great!! www.wildwomenvacations.com Tell them I sent you...and don't listen to a damn thing they say about me!!! LOL only kidding, they are great!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Just be honest up front with what you want, had a couple asked us one night at dinner, and made it clear the woman was interested in kitten and nothing more.
    I have no problem sitting back with a cold beer watching kitten with another woman, lol.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks so much!! I'm heading out in a few days but next trip will defo book with WW. Oh Hedo I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    Or with a warm beer or with no beer, etc. etc. etc.
    True that, but better with a nice ice cold beer
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/