Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like to Try Soft Swap

Like to Try Soft Swap

Many guys have my fantasy and several threads have been written about it. I have been interested in watching my wife's tits being played with and sucked on by some other guys. Also watching her suck another cock. I've talked to her about my interests and she doesn't say no but she does want to keep talking about my fantasies. We're going to Hedo II 5/28 through 6/4. Hoping some guys might approach her and ask to touch or join in when I'm drinking Rum Creamm off her tits. Maybe it will go somewhere. Interested in this?
    Last edited by LNRyno; 05-03-2010 at 07:53 PM.

I have no doubt you will have takers- body shots at the nude pool bar are a great opportunity to test the waters on this. Sounds like you guys are on the right track already with a lot of open communication. We go in August... so I guess we are out!
    Nick (and the well endowed Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Have a great time guys. Body shots are always a hit.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LNRyno View Post
    Hoping some guys might approach her and ask to touch or join in when I'm drinking Rum Creamm off her tits. Maybe it will go somewhere. Interested in this?
    When we were at Hedo II last March, Mrs. HedoJoe was sitting on the side of the pool on our first day. As I was standing next to her, we saw a couple walking through the pool towards us. The wife got out headed to the ladies room but the guy came right over to the Mrs. He put his hand out and said "Hi! My names is xxxxxx. Those are nice titties. Do you mind if I suck on them?" He was polite, knew what he wanted and asked for it so of course she told him to go right ahead.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by LNRyno View Post
    Many guys have my fantasy and several threads have been written about it. I have been interested in watching my wife's tits being played with and sucked on by some other guys. Also watching her suck another cock. I've talked to her about my interests and she doesn't say no but she does want to keep talking about my fantasies. We're going to Hedo II 5/28 through 6/4. Hoping some guys might approach her and ask to touch or join in when I'm drinking Rum Creamm off her tits. Maybe it will go somewhere. Interested in this?
    This is easily accomplished. By far easier than you think! Sandy has had guys hold her breast and suck on her nipples on quite a few of our trips even her in the states. It happens every time on our Vegas trips. If you let them (the eager guy) take an inch they will try to take a mile so just let them know what the limits are if you have any.

NB

Our first day back in August a guy we met on the bus came over to us in our jacuzzi (prude side) said hi dropped his towel & climbed in - 10 minutes later she was sitting on him having a "massage" when i came back with the drinks! Cant wait till next March - we need to explore some more!

Sandy loves that kind of massage too!!! ;-)

Blog Entries
    wow sounds like a great time,, we sure wont mind getting hello and asked the same of me..

I usually pretend my penis sunburns easily... So I need to find some shade for it while I tan... ;-)

Woops I guess that isn't soft swapping anymore so I took us off topic. Shame on me... Bad boy... Can someone give me a spanking... ?

NB

PS Maybe Sandy should take my spanking for me? I think she might like that!

Quote Originally Posted by John&Mary View Post
    Our first day back in August a guy we met on the bus came over to us in our jacuzzi (prude side) said hi dropped his towel & climbed in - 10 minutes later she was sitting on him having a "massage" when i came back with the drinks! Cant wait till next March - we need to explore some more!
    Holy sh*t thats hot!

I was pretty sure I was looking forward to our first trip to hedo. If someone introduces himself to my wife like that, I'll know I was right!

Sure hope that happens to us. Strange couple wanting to play with boobies and such. The Mrs. would be quite flattered with the attention. Think that would be the same for body shots. Hee Hee. Just thought we would throw that out there for anyone who might be there when we are.
    Last edited by NFLDcpl; 03-01-2011 at 10:26 AM.

We're going back again this May 28th - June 6th, I hope some of the thing all of these couples have experienced
    will happen to us. Many men have said they thought my wifes breasts were great but they don't ask to play.
    I can only hope this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLDcpl View Post
    Sure hope that happens to us. Strange couple wanting to play with boobies and such. The Mrs. would be quite flattered with the attention. Think that would be the same for body shots. Hee Hee. Just thought we would throw that out there for anyone who might be there when we are.
    We'll be there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast