Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feedback much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by duda View Post
    Hey There, While i pretty much am in agreement w/ the above posts i would like to add a little.
    Personally I wouldnt go as a single male to Hedo. While all the above postings are true it is from other peoples POV. IMO and from what ive gathered from talking to a couple of males who traveled single is that while they maybe having a great time it is hard to not want to be w/ someone. You are surrounded by happy loving couples and i think the reality is that you may feel like odd man out. There were some fine examples of how a good attitude can take you far, but dont let that give you false hope.
    You say you have no expectations, thats realistic, but that doesnt mean that once your there you wont will be wishing you were getting some. I also think you will need to work fast. You lose 2 days in travel so you will need to hit the ground running.
    Using a site like this will help you to meet people ahead of time which could make all the difference.
    I guess the bottom line is the there is potential for some great fun, but at the same time its awfully expensive price to pay to be frustrated for a week.
    As much as i love hedo I couldnt see going as a single. I would just be to frustrated even though i already know not to have false expectations. I think if I went without the wife I might revert into some sort of werepervert. Nice by normal standards, but when that Jamican sun is full and your drinking for free surrounded by all that is Hedo. YA I would blow it for sure. Creepy guy #6 The werepervert.
    If a single guy isn't creepy, clueless or super picky it isn't that hard to hook up at hedo. Really it's not. While I don't think I've ever been in the creepy category, but I've definitely been clueless or too picky at times.

Yes, there are fewer single women than men but the number of couples interested in MFM or a cuckold situation is fairly high. I'm not just talking about the lifestylers either, which seem to be less than a third of the Hedo population. There is another third of the couples at Hedo that seem to be in the "Temptation" category. These are the folks waiting for some magical spark, that a single guy can bring. Search "LNRyno" for an example.

I don't consider myself great looking and both my trips to Hedo I was overweight. All my weight goes to my belly, so I look like a muscular pregnant guy when I'm heavy. I've got a flat belly at the moment and I'm working toward that Foreverlove, Boston_Kevin washboard look.

Still I had lots of opportunities some I accepted, some I chose to be too picky. Many times the couples were so subtle with their offers than I picked up on the offers too late, or I just didn't understand the cuckold thing, and feared some husband would bash my head in.

If I ever go to Hedo again I'd prefer to go with a girlfriend (and my washboard abs) but if I went as a single, I'd have my radar up for the MFM every bit as much as for single ladies.

Bottom line is if a single guy puts all his eggs in the single female basket at Hedo it is a tough road, but there are a lot of women at Hedo who are "temptable" and a lot of husbands who are cool with that.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Well thanks everyone for the very valuable info. You guys (and girls) have been alot of help and I really apprectaite taking the time to help me with my query. I've decided that i'm going and i'm really looking forward to it. Cheers! Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you there and we can have a few drinks!

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    I'm not dissing the drink bitch. I'm saying that a single guy shouldn't be the drink bitch. I'm saying that taking on that servant role makes him look weak TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HIM.

The weakness issue is the perception that potential female sex partners will have of a new man entering their social group. Trust me, if you are a single guy and an attractive woman you've just met tells you to get her a drink and you run to the bar for her, you've just lost major points in her eyes. Have her go with you to get the drink.
    again, you're speaking for all women. I pity the fool who doesn't offer kindness in fear of looking weak so he can get laid. In our group we take turns in the evenings, and if you keep passing up on a turn..sucks to be you. That's just lame, especially if it's because you don't want to look "weak" and no, donald isn't gonna get fucked just because he has a boat load of money. And I pity the women who do fuck random guys just because he has a boat load of money.

""if you are a single guy and an attractive woman you've just met tells you to get her a drink and you run to the bar for her, you've just lost major points in her eyes. Have her go with you to get the drink.""
    the definition of drink bitch i seemingly lost on you, thats not what it means. It's the person who orders drinks for everyone, not just one chick. and usually it's the chick who orders the drink the guy helps bring them over. WHY? we get faster service.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    again, you're speaking for all women. I pity the fool who doesn't offer kindness in fear of looking weak so he can get laid. In our group we take turns in the evenings, and if you keep passing up on a turn..sucks to be you. That's just lame, especially if it's because you don't want to look "weak" and no, donald isn't gonna get fucked just because he has a boat load of money. And I pity the women who do fuck random guys just because he has a boat load of money.

""if you are a single guy and an attractive woman you've just met tells you to get her a drink and you run to the bar for her, you've just lost major points in her eyes. Have her go with you to get the drink.""
    the definition of drink bitch i seemingly lost on you, thats not what it means. It's the person who orders drinks for everyone, not just one chick. and usually it's the chick who orders the drink the guy helps bring them over. WHY? we get faster service.
    Save your pity. You clearly see the world as you wish it to be and I see it as it is. You also as usual don't actually read what I wrote and are sort of replying to something in your head and not what I actually typed.

I'm not speaking FOR any women. I'm a man speaking about how women relate to potential sex partners. If you aren't an available sexual partner to a single guy at Hedo, I'm not talking about you.

In this scenario "newfieman" isn't a MEMBER OF YOUR GROUP. He's attempting to become a part of your group, and gain the benefits of being in that group. If he begins his interaction with the group by being the drink bitch he starts off with a weaken status among the WOMEN WHO ARE POTENTIALLY HIS SEX PARTNERS, NOT ALL WOMEN. Hell, if newfieman has zero desire to fuck ANY of the women in your group he should be the supreme drink bitch. I'm talking about things that potential turn a woman off sexually to a new man, not how women choose their drinking, chatting, and wet sliding buddies.

Again, a guy who is already in the group and who has established his status whether that is weak or strong, can be the drink bitch all he wants. I'm talking about a new single male's FIRST IMPRESSIONS to certain important members of the group.

Again read what I typed. I didn't type ANYTHING ABOUT DONALD TRUMP'S MONEY. I'm saying that Trump can be the drink bitch because he already has power and therefore social status. Low level rock stars get laid more that Trump because MOST women value social status over money especially for a short term sexual relationship.

The single guy/attractive woman scenario wasn't a definition of the term "drink bitch". I've never heard the term drink bitch until reading this thread. I was telling newfieman something that he shouldn't do, not defining any words.

Blog Entries
    "Potential sexual partner", "Status in a group"...are you talking about Hedo? If so, it must be some other Hedo than the one I'm familiar with. I also assume that by "gaining the benefits of being in a group" you may mean sexual benefits. Frankly, I don't think you'd be a big hit at Hedo as a single guy. In fact, you are the kind of single guy we go out of our way to avoid.

Save your pity. You clearly see the world as you wish it to be and I see it as it is. You also as usual don't actually read what I wrote and are sort of replying to something in your head and not what I actually typed.

I'm not speaking FOR any women. I'm a man speaking about how women relate to potential sex partners. If you aren't an available sexual partner to a single guy at Hedo, I'm not talking about you.

In this scenario "newfieman" isn't a MEMBER OF YOUR GROUP. He's attempting to become a part of your group, and gain the benefits of being in that group. If he begins his interaction with the group by being the drink bitch he starts off with a weaken status among the WOMEN WHO ARE POTENTIALLY HIS SEX PARTNERS, NOT ALL WOMEN. Hell, if newfieman has zero desire to fuck ANY of the women in your group he should be the supreme drink bitch. I'm talking about things that potential turn a woman off sexually to a new man, not how women choose their drinking, chatting, and wet sliding buddies.

Again, a guy who is already in the group and who has established his status whether that is weak or strong, can be the drink bitch all he wants. I'm talking about a new single male's FIRST IMPRESSIONS to certain important members of the group.

Again read what I typed. I didn't type ANYTHING ABOUT DONALD TRUMP'S MONEY. I'm saying that Trump can be the drink bitch because he already has power and therefore social status. Low level rock stars get laid more that Trump because MOST women value social status over money especially for a short term sexual relationship.

The single guy/attractive woman scenario wasn't a definition of the term "drink bitch". I've never heard the term drink bitch until reading this thread. I was telling newfieman something that he shouldn't do, not defining any words.

Save your pity. You clearly see the world as you wish it to be and I see it as it is.

You see it as it is? really? Ok then, I'm glad I don't live in your world!

#2; yes, you're a man who knows how women relate to sexual partners? really? Not all women relate to men the exact same way as the next. We're not cookie cutters the way you seem to think we are. Thank God for that because I wouldn't like myself if I jduges a man based on doing something as simple as getting drinks for everyone. Oh the horror!

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    "Potential sexual partner", "Status in a group"...are you talking about Hedo? If so, it must be some other Hedo than the one I'm familiar with. I also assume that by "gaining the benefits of being in a group" you may mean sexual benefits. Frankly, I don't think you'd be a big hit at Hedo as a single guy. In fact, you are the kind of single guy we go out of our way to avoid.
    Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I had to put it in fifth grader terms for some people.

It wasn't my goal to be a big hit at Hedo. I'm not a group joining, slam down fruity drinks all day kind of guy. I was a hit with the individual females and couples I chose to be a hit with, but I'm not the crowd pleaser type.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    You see it as it is? really? Ok then, I'm glad I don't live in your world!

#2; yes, you're a man who knows how women relate to sexual partners? really? Not all women relate to men the exact same way as the next. We're not cookie cutters the way you seem to think we are. Thank God for that because I wouldn't like myself if I jduges a man based on doing something as simple as getting drinks for everyone. Oh the horror!
    No women are not all the same but their behavior is consistent enough that a man should play the odds. If by playing the odds he loses out on the occasional "magjoy", so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by newfieman View Post
    Hello folks,

Hedo 2 from May 7th to 14th.....

Can you do me a favor and take note of the EC's? Want to know if Dean Koote is still at hedo. Also, if you could poke your head into the office and tell sunshine there is a ton of us state side wishing her well in her pregnancy and praying for her.
    yeah! Sunshine is expecting her 1st child! She is such an awesome person! I don't expect to see her because her due date is early July.

Blog Entries
    We were there a couple of weeks ago and I don't believe Dean is still there, but I could be wrong. As for Sunshine, we asked about her and I don't think she's in the main office behind the front desk. I think she's located somewhere over by the nurse's station and that she works the switchboard.

?? sunshine//

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    We were there a couple of weeks ago and I don't believe Dean is still there, but I could be wrong. As for Sunshine, we asked about her and I don't think she's in the main office behind the front desk. I think she's located somewhere over by the nurse's station and that she works the switchboard.
    Do you mean sunshine front the quad pool bar??? If so we saw her last year at Grad baihi principe in runaway bay. she was working the beach bar by what they call there nude beach.

oops

I thought you ment sunshine for hedo3. sorry about that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12