Thread: MAY is finally here!! Any pre-trip rituals?

Blog Entries

Talking MAY is finally here!! Any pre-trip rituals?

Hello MAY!! 28 more days until we are home again!!! No matter how many times we go, the anticipation is the same or greater with each trip!! Tropical scenery, libations, adult atmosphere, and most of all... great people having great fun!!

I started packing mid April this time which is really super late for me. Although I don't take much, I start packing 2 months out! Am I the only early packer? The packing and checking and re-checking the suitcase becomes my weekly therapy until I'm about a week out...and then I zip it up and place the suitcase at the door!!! Each time I pass through the door, I pat the suitcase and say Jamaica soon come mon!!!

HEDO II -Yeah Mon!!

May 29 - June 5, 2010 - Memorial Day weekend!!!!
    Last edited by divandude441; 05-01-2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: forgot date of trip
    Next: H2 - Nov 5 - Nov 14 2015 Dirty Perv
    H2 – 5- 24 - 5-28-14
    H2 – 10 24 - Nov. 2 '14
    Desire - RM&Pearl – 6-26 - 7-2-14
    H2 – LVD 11 8 - 16, 2013
    H2 – Jul 22 - 31, '12
    H2 - Dec 5 - 11, '11
    H2 - Jul 22 - 29, '11
    H2 - May 28 - Jun 4 '11
    H2 - LVD Fest - Nov 13 - 20, '10
    H3 - Jul 23 - 26 '10
    H2 - May 29 - Jun 5 - '10
    H2 - LVD - Nov '09
    Gr. Lido & H2 May 2009 Wedding&Hnymoon
    H2 July - '06: H2 - Oct '07: H2 - May '08

Wow - we leave on 27 May so we will start packing maybe on 26 May ;-)

YAY, another early packer! My hubby always mocks me for starting to pack about a month in advance, but I need to plan what I'm going to wear, try on the slutwear/costumes, get out the FMPs, then try to parse things down from there. I do the same thing- pack, check, unpack, repac, till a few days out, then put the suitcase near the stairs until a day before, then take it downstairs the night before the trip. It's my little Hedo ritual and I love it!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

We're still debating over which suitcase to use . I told Marie all I need is a carryon . She said you need more clothes than that ! Why ? This is our ritual. A couple of days before we leave we will get our crap together ,pack, and wait on that damned clock to move ! 26 more days !!!
    Fact of life : After monday and tuesday even the calender says WTF

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Our ritual is climbing the walls, 6 and a wake up
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

about 6 weeks out (we're about there now) I get out all of his shirts and shorts and wash them and hang them up. I think it makes him happy to see them in the closet. They get put away at the end of the warm season to make way for winter clothes.
    I look through a lot of stuff, see what fits and what doesn't. I already have my PJ outfit picked out.
    I mull through my websites see if anything fancy comes up. I've (we've) already come up with this year's photo theme. So now I need to buy pretty panties. all you ladies who will be there the 18-30th, if you wish to participate, just bring panties. Preferably brightly colored ones. Ruffled tangas are also nice. Don't worry, this is actually not about nude photos. Shocker, I know! We're simply stylin up one of our favorite quirky painters. Guys, practice your dirty ole man leery eyed looks!

between now and the day we leave, I check out all of our medicinal stuff we need... check it's expiration date and resupply as necessary. buy SPF 1 million. I'd like 9 million, but they don't have it.
    we decided years ago he would buy his and I would buy mine.

He'd like to be packed two weeks out. for me, that's crazy talk. So I lay out all my lingerie'y stuff on the bed and decide what to take and what to keep. Ask him if he has any preferences.
    I usually start the process of actually packing 4 or so days out, but it gets complete the day before we leave to stay at a hotel the night before we catch a 6 a.m. flight. so in reality it's two days. Sometimes in a mad dash rush. sometimes not. And every year I say
    "I'm soo sorry..next time I'll try and get it done sooner" but life gets in the way sometimes. And I work best under pressure and over the year the stress of that last day seemingly fades.
    He'd love to pack less, but I never know if I want to dress up or throw on whatever dry clothes I stumble upon!

No special rituals for me. Slowly getting ready 4 departures, try not to plan too much except for the parachuting & the ULTIMATE MAN OF HEDONISM activities but kinda of excited. It will be my first time in Jamaica let alone a Hedo resort. Kinda of a dream come true 2 me. Will be at Hedo II May 30-June 6