Thread: Nervous Newbie

Nervous Newbie

Hi! I'm about to book my first vacation at Hedo 3. Any advice? How does the resort compare to other non-nude resorts? Are either of the beaches nice or busy? Based on the pictures I'd guess that the pools are very popular. Also I read a blog post that said you can go to the Breezes resort nearby. Is that true? Also my wife is nervous about being naked all the time or feeling like the odd duck out if she doesn't feel like being naked all the time. Is it true there's a mixture of comfort levels in terms of nudity throughout the resort. Is it mostly just nudity at the beach/pool area? Also are people generally really friendly? My theory is that naked people are probably a bit less shy conversation-wise as well? Would like to chat and meet some nice folks.

Wow that's a lot of questions.........

Yes.. a lot of questions... fortunately we are a helpful bunch here!
    1. Honestly, I would say that based on our casual observation that the resort itself is not as nice as you would find at Breezes or Sandals, etc... on the whole. The nakedness is a definitely plus.
    2. The nude beach- well, they are both nude now- or at least clothing optional. From what I understand neither gets much activity, though both are well kept and nice.
    3. The pools: the nudepool is definitely where the party is most days. It does spill over into the quad occasionally when the resort is very busy- but there are people who like the quad better for a little more laid back atmosphere. We spend a day or two over there each trip.
    4. Breezes- you can go there, eat, enjoy the facilities, etc... but you have to pay the transfer I believe. We have friends who go there every trip, but we have not done it ourselves.
    5. Nakedness: As I alluded to, the formerly prude beach is now clothing optional, and the quad pool is clothing optional. You will see nekkid, and clothed, in various stages of dress and undress- at either. The quad may be a good place for you and the wife to ease into the naked in public thing. Expect some good natured peer pressure if you are in there in suits though!
    6. The people: that is why we continue to cohost a group and go each year. There are nicer resorts, ones with better food, facilities, spa, gym, whatever... but hedo's charm is the wonderfully nice, accepting, and outgoing people. Not sure about the shy thing- I know myself I can be at times- though people who know me would dispute that I imagine.
    7. I would say 80% of the people- maybe more- get naked- it really is not that big a deal once you've just jumped in and done it.
    Hedo is a mindset. It allows you to just be who you are- part of that is the pretense that goes away when we the clothes come off. Nothing to hide behind but your, as someone said somewhere on here "sparkling personality".

We go the first week of August each year- if you're interested in that time of year drop us a message and we can give you details- or if you just have more questions that you don't want to ask here, we are happy to help.

Cheers!
    Nick (and the darling Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook