Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do men also dress up for theme nights? How imperative is it?

Do men also dress up for theme nights? How imperative is it?

Hey guys. Wife and I are looking forward to our upcoming visit to H3. She already has several costumes we can use and which she looks great in, but I was wondering if I need to buy some outfits for myself. I really prefer just to see her in outfits (she looks much better than me anyhow) and plus, it can really add up to buy a pimp outfit, pirate outfit, toga, etc. How big a deal is it to dress up for the theme nights? Do most people, including men, dress up?

we went for our first time last june with our best friends. I dressed up along with my wife everynight so did my best friend and his wife. I thought it was part of the fun and excitement in planning our trip. We all shopped and picked out outfits for each other. For the most part we found it hard to fine great outfits for the guys. Only problem in finding outfits for the ladies was picking between so many hot outfits!!!!!

Love dressing up, its like halloween every night
    Paul....

Attachment 3189
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 05-06-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I wouldn't say anything at hedo is imperative (ok other than at least trying a dirty banana, spending some time in the nude pool, and sampling Chef John's nachos) but in our experience it certainly adds a lot to our trips. Paul mentioned it above- it's like halloween- and WE LOVE HALLOWEEN. You can go big, or take it easy. Brad and Elaine last year had matching outfits each night of the trip that I recall- her in a cute little outfit and him in boxers of the same color- they matched, ant it was pretty cool to see their outfits each night.
    We usually pick 3 or 4 nights to dress up for each year and try to go BIG... it's a blast. I would encourage you to at least pick one or two nights and give it a try- you might enjoy it more than you think.
    Nick (and the costumed and sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Blog Entries
    I do at least *something* for each theme night. My outfits are much less exotic than Elle's though. She does not necessarily go all out either - just something fun or sexy to at least sort of match the theme. We have much more fun by participating. We also find that most people in our group participate which helps make it feel like the whole resort is really getting involved.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

We were there in late March and early April and we both had costumes for toga- p.j. lingerie-pimp and hoe.....and something sexy and revealing for other nights....adds to the fun and makes for a conversation piece....meet more people that way.

For me, It is simply part of the outrageous fun! Have dressed up virtually every nite for the past 3 years. Just find it fun myself, but not necessary, just shows who is more in the spirit at times.
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

I enjoy dressing up for theme nights, Its all about letting loose and having fun!
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

I too enjoy dressing up or down for the theme nights. It is just part of the fun !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

My wife and I did the PJ night thing. For toga night I decided at the last minute to wear a toga. My wife didn't wear one.

I'd say that it is definitely more common for women to dress up than men, but I love seeing the couples all dressed up. My hubby only dresses up for PJ night, but I've seen matching Pimp & Ho costumes, Togas, PJs, Rock Stars, etc. and its pretty cool. If dressing up is your thing, go for it! If not, that's okay too. It's your vacation!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Simply put, just do it. We weren't sure about a lot of things, but doing the full experience made it more fun. I didn't get overly dressed up, except for the leather night, and it was all a ton of fun.
    First Trip H3- March 2010
    Second Trip - Not soon enough

I have a bag that is almost entirely for Pirate night, lol. Don't think my undead Monkey sitting on my jar of dirt is in this pic, but hes around.

Attachment 3193
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 05-06-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We did pajama night. We were unsure at first, but I asked one of the EC's. Since we sleep naked, should we go to pajama night naked?

YES! Was the answer. And naked we went. We are not the only couple who sleep in the buff either! What a hot night that was! Especially when the water slide got turned on!!

The more outrageous you dress, the more fun you'll have.

We attempt to dress for all of the themes...its a blast. If you don't want to fork out the dough for expensive outfits...visit your local costume rental shop...great quality attire for a fraction of the cost.

We have a few photos attached to some of our posts that show costumes!!!

This year..instaed of jamaican colors...we're doing Who Dat Nation... Go Saints!!!

Danny~Heidi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast