Thread: CopNkitten Trip Report April 9th - 19th, 2010

CopNkitten Trip Report April 9th - 19th, 2010

Up at 5am, Limo driver was early which was nice. Loaded all the bags up and off we go to paradise. Nice relaxing morning with kitten smiling at me. Took a few pics of her with her sexy boobs out in the Limo to send to our friends teasing them, lol. Arrive at the airport with no problems and since we had group supplies as well as school supplies for the school we sponsor, plus all our costumes, we had six large check in bags, and our carry on’s. I actually got a porter to help us. Up to Air Jamaica, 1st class check in was quick and easy, thru security without a problem this time, and we were at the gate meeting friends C + C who were going on the same flight down with us. Chatting for a while then on the plane and having mimosa’s.
    Landed on time, and it was the quickest we have ever been thru custom’s and immigration. Soon we were at the lounge and loading up the bus on our way to hedo. I stopped and grabbed a few red stripes for me and shared one with C on the way. We dropped some ppl off at breezes and as they were leaving someone yelled “There is a reason that breezes and BORING starts with the same letter”. Not sure who it was but sounded like I voice I recognized.
    Soon we were home, checked in with the proper room, had our regular bell man George taking our bags to our room. C + C not only got the proper room they wanted but the actual room number they told us they wanted. We were having a few minor problems with our rooms earlier in the week, as group hosts we have specific rooms reserved for a year, ground floor because of all the group supplies that we have to bring and bring in and out of the room all week. They were all straightened out and we thru C + C’s request in, which they took care of as well. The General Manager was off site today but the assistant manager stopped and saw us no less than 5 times to make sure we had what we needed for ourselves and the group.
    Dropped our bags, and relaxed at the main bar for a while waiting for the other host couple Fred and angel to arrive.
    Attachment 3181
    They arrived and we greeting our old friends with hugs and kisses and dirty banana’s. Unfortunately a facebook crossover 12 days prior they already knew that I lost 90lbs which I wanted to surprise them with. Many of the other guests of our group did not know and were surprised when they arrived. Off the the rooms and doing some group stuff, making our gift bags, etc. The four of us had lunch at the Reggae Café and talked over group things and caught up with things that happened to each other over the past year. Back to the room to complete our group stuff and relax.
    Dinner time we had a few tables set up just outside the main dining room with table cloths, as we had a bunch of our group that came a day early as we did. Food was good, nice mix and we relaxed with old friends and new.
    We releaxed at the main bar in Jamaica Outfits as it was the resort theme and then went to the hot tub were we had a whole lot of fun with a couple from our group, that was kinda of surprising but most a very pleasant surprise. Thanx guys, hope we can take it further next year . Off to bed around 2am, not bad for the first day.

Saturday April 10th, 2010
    Up around 9am and off to breakfast. The one thing I don’t like is they don’t just have pre-made scrambled eggs in the buffet line anymore. So off to the first of many omelet’s. Then back to the room to get the gift bags and things to set up for the official greeting of our guests. Sexy kitten and angel looked amazing in their kitten and angel outfits, as usual.
    We met a lot of our returning guests in the lobby, got them drinks as they checked in, hugs and kisses all around. We did that for most of the day, til early afternoon when all of the guests that were coming that day were in. I tried to keep the dirty banana’s down to a few a day, with water in between as I did not want to put too much of the weight I lost back on, lol.
    Had a sexy young lady who said she was not sure if she was going to get totally naked this week go with me down the nude slide, naked of course, lol. Deflowered another one.
    We had dinner in the main terrace with some of the group and it was again very good food and great company. We returned to the room and before dressing for dinner we had an invite from a couple for some fun, which we gladly accepted. We had a great time with them and hope they cum again next year with us.
    We dressed for Glitter and Gala night. Sexy kitten had a nice shiny purple dress on and I had a shiny vest, shiny glitter hat, purple glitter bow tie, sunglasses that light up, belt buckle that has flashing messages (which I changed throughout the night).
    Attachment 3183
    At the main bar we met with our group and had a few drinks waiting for our official 10pm costume contest. We did our official welcome, group announcements, and the costume contest. We also gave a little gift to F+D who’s first anniversary was tonight and they were with us last year for their honeymoon. Congratulations to our costume contest winners T+D, kind of a Mr + Mrs Jester with glowing light sticks wrapped around their bodies. Off to the Disco for a bit, hanging out. We went back to our room to make love and top off a great first night with the group.

Sunday April 11th, 2010
    Our 23rd Anniversary today. Up early for breakfast with kitten, then off to scuba dive. Dove the Spanish anchor on the first dive and the waves were very rough, and the new dive master has you remove your BCD in the water before coming on the boat. Never did that before only the weight belt, so I made the mistake of having my mask on my arm and when I took the BCD off it knocked it off and I lost it. We did the second dive in the same area but could not find it and I hate the resorts masks. Mine was self clearing which I am better with. The water was so rough that when I was doing my safety stop I got sick thru my regulator. They were right you can do that, lol. Saw a large crab, several lionhead fish, stingray and Jamaican flounder.
    When had two flamingo’s appeared outside our room yesterday and today they were gone, hmmmm. Took a shower and went and found kitten by the nude pool. Drank some water and started to feel better. Got some seafood nacho’s from John at the nude grill.
    Fred, angel, kitten and myself decided to make an appearance at the quad. Most of the group was there that day and it turned into a nice day there, plenty of volleyball, booze, and naked fun. Another new girl to the group that was not sure if she was going to get naked got topless, and the women of the group decided that I was not getting the shot to deflower another one. So a group of our sexy ladies surrounded her on her float, did body shots off her and removed her bottoms. Ta Da she was naked, lol.
    Sexy kitten and I started to head back to our room, and as we walked down the boardwalk the sun was starting to set, so we stopped at the swinging bed out back of our purple building and made love while the sun set. Very romantic.
    We had dinner at Munasan and had all 8 spots at our table filled with our group people. Very good dinner though we miss Natalie, she works in the main dining room now so she can be home at night with her new baby.
    At the main bar around 9:30 for Pimp and Ho night, since the weight loss I went as the Ho this year. kitten was the Pimp and I in my tight santa shorts and hat, was her Ho Ho Ho.
    Attachment 3184
    Many people just didn’t get it, but we thought it was a good idea, lol. We did our announcements and I gave my kitten a new purple collar and purple leather fur lined hand restraints for an anniversary gift. We did our costume contest as usual, our winners K+d, he was a Pimp and she was a geisha girl ho, complete with white face paint, very sexy.
    We did our first visit to the Piano Bar and had a great time. Met a very nice cpl that was not in our group and had just about as much fun as you can in the piano bar without getting thrown out, lol.
    Off to the Disco, where they did a pimp and ho contest, and when they called the Ho’s up I went up and the EC’s kept saying its for the ho’s, ummmmm, I am the Ho, duh.
    Though I don’t dance I got up and danced, a sexy lady with really nice chest was dancing with me. When it got to the final four I was still there and when they wanted us to get naked I was the first and ran up on the pole and shook my ass, lol. Oh by the way I was waaaaay intoxicated too. Of course the girl that one did not get naked and she had a lot of friends there who cheered for her. Usual contest at resorts is really more a popularity contest (though I know I can’t dance so she did dance better than me, lol). But it’s all good. Got very hot dancing so since I was already naked, gathered up my things and gave them to kitten, water slide time. Did the water slide a few times, really enjoyed it. Love the water slide.
    Back to the room to get towels and robes and down to the nude hot tub to relax and some fun. Pretty good crowd, little bit of action going on. Hung out for a while and back to the room, around 3am. We had a ransom note that was put under our door for the missing flamingo’s, kitten and I were to be on the basketball court Monday, 1pm, naked, laying down face up, blindfolded, and the flamingo’s would be returned.

Monday April 12th, 2010
    No diving as the waves were very rough. So I hit the gym for a work out. Trying to keep in shape since I worked so hard to get there. Meant to go a few times and ended up only doing it once. Such is life. Went back and woke kitten up to go to breakfast. We stopped by the Prude Beach which is not officially clothing optional. Relaxed there for a bit because we had an appointment with the kidnappers of the flamingo’s. As 1pm was approaching we made our way to the basketball courts. The note was not specific enough so using my cop skills, I pulled two chairs over, put towels down on them, we got naked, facing up we put on masks that you could see thru, technically we were blindfolded, and waited. Shortly after 1pm a couple showed up with the flamingo’s. As the lady handed kitten the 1st flamingo, and thanked us for being good sports, I put my left hand out for the other flamingo. The sexy lady complied by handing me the other one, and as she did I grabbed her hand and pulled my handcuffs out from under my towel and cuffed her to me in one swift motion. She was shocked and amazed how fast that all happened. Lets just say she worked her sentence off right then and there, as her man did with sexy kitten.
    Off to the Nude Pool for our Liars Dice contest at 2pm. Had a good turn out and played the game until we had a winner. Then we went to F+K’s vow renewal at 4pm in the gazebo. The minister was late, as usual, and after waiting quite a while I sent kitten up to wait with K, and she was upset about the delay and was happy to see her. The ceremony was very nice.
    Off to the room to change for our Group Cocktail Party, which was moved to the Disco as the weather was looking not so hot. Turns out by the time we went to the party it cleared up and was nice, but the food was already set up. The resort went all out, and it was a great set up. We did announcements, prizes, and had a lot of fun with the group. Fred thought it was funny that when in our chat room talks I always welcome people with “Yo Yo”, being from Philly. So he gave me a bag of Yo Yo’s, lol. Hmm I like yo yo’s.
    We went to dinner in the main terrace after, though we were still kind of full from the cocktail party, so ate light. Had a really nice salad. Back to the room to change for Pirate Night. I had my full Captain Jack Sparrow outfit, including full sword, compass, and gun. Sexy kitten was a mermaid this year and looked hot.
    Attachment 3185
    Main bar for our announcements and contest as usual. Our winners were T+D again, they were dressed in authentic antique Pittsburgh Pirate outfits, and being from Minnesota had the name of a Minnesota player on the back, complete with bats and balls. Great job everyone in the whole group though.
    Piano bar again, were someone came in and called us to the back to ask us a question about the nude cruise, which we thought was odd, no need to ask that in private and no need for both of us. When we returned to the bar we saw why, someone had kidnapped my Jack the undead monkey that was sitting on the jar of dirt. Unlucky for the perp was the couple sitting right in front of us was the couple we had fun with in the piano bar the other night. Sexy kitten went and worked her “good cop” wiles, a few kisses and rubs and he was spilling his guts.
    Disco for some fun with the other pirates. Hit the room to take costumes off and hit the nude hot tub again and it was crowded but enough room for us. Got a bj from kitten for a while, had a few drinks and back to our room for some fun around 2ish again.
    There was a single local there on a night pass who was not naked, even after security talked to him, they did not make him leave. He sat down on a lounge chair for a few mins by the hot tub, got up and left, and when the couple that had their things there left, they saw that their digital camera had been stolen. We spoke with the general manager about it, they had the couple look at pics of people they gave passes too and found the guy, and he is now not allowed on the resort as well as they are meeting with the head man of the security company to make sure that they are doing their jobs properly.

Tuesday April 13th, 2010
    Up for breakfast, then back to the room to do some group things with Fred and angel. No diving again as the waves were again to rough and the boat was not going out. Our group nude cruise was today so we went to the main bar and got a few drinks while waiting for our bus. We loaded up two buses and off we went. Another great time on the catamaran cruise, everyone had a blast. I got to have some fun with a hot young lady, kitten had some fun and then a surprise, kitten lost one of her last cherries. One of the young ladies that works the boat came out with a strap on and bent kitten over the railing and had at her. Hot hot hot. Nice trip back to the resort. Everyone was exhausted and smiling.
    Dinner at Torino’s (old pastafari), which was very good. Then we went to watch the kitten and angel show the EC’s put on the main stage. We changed into our PJ outfits, which were conservative but we had sexy outfits underneath.

We did our costume contest and gave out the award for best PJ costume. Congrats to F+D, great sexy outfits. We hung out at the main bar til almost midnight and then went to the room to crash, we were all beat from the long day on the boat. The first day we turned in before midnight all week, not bad.

Wednesday April 14th, 2010
    Up for breakfast early, and then getting ready for our 4x4 trip that ends at the school we sponsor. Our group sponsors a specific school in Jamaica and we ask all our guests to bring school supplies for them.
    We had a great trip, to the top of the mountain and overlooking Ocho Rios. We stopped at our school on the way back, and met with the principle Mrs. Hines. She was excited about the supplies we brought and even had all the children come out of the school and assemble for us. It was a great day. Our friends C+C came with us and they were moved by our kids, they pledged to have their internet bill paid for, for the next year. We stopped and had lunch and a few drinks on the way back and that was great as well.
    Back to the resort for dinner at Munasan with friends, another great meal. Relaxed at the main bar for a min for a few drinks, then off to the room to dress for fetish night. Back to the main bar for our contest and they people did not let us down once again, great costumes. D+a, thank you for having her wear those damn hot sexy pigtails.
    We received a ransom note for the kidnapped monkey, but decided to take matters into our own hands. We called the culprit up and said it was for an award and when he got up front we cuffed him and explained that our investigation led to an arrest warrant and had to take him in. Unfortunately I forgot my handcuff key in the room, fortunately one of our members was dressed in a police type uniform and he had a key with him, lol. We relaxed with the group for a while, then went to change for the hot tub. Had another good time there, relaxed, a few drinks, little fooling around, then back the room for some fun time.

Thursday April 15th, 2010
    No diving again, sea too rough. So breakfast and then we had a noon date with some new friends we had some fun with on the nude cruise. We waited at the main bar for them and then went back to their room. Had a lot of fun, and then had a lot of fun again. Thanx guys, love to have you visit our room if you come with our group next year.
    Back to our room to clean up and then kitten was doing rock painting at 2pm. Fred and I hung our banner up by the painting.
    Everyone did a great job painting their rocks. While kitten and angel were doing rock painting Fred and I went to the nude pool and gave Chef John the present we brought for him. He does a great job for everyone and were happy to give him a little something.
    Then we had received an invite from a sexy lady in the group, she was gathering some people to join her on the swinging bed at 3:30pm behind the nude pool. We went over there and it ended up being 4 couples with one lady of one couple not feeling up to it and just wanted to watched. So seven of us on the swinging bed having a great time, we got lots of looks, stares, and even some gawkers, lol. It was a fun day.
    We went back to the room to shower and dress for the returning guest party. As soon as that was done we had to hit the main patio to make sure things were set up for our group dinner outside. We set up lighted flower centerpieces on each table, put our laptops up with pictures of our school trip rotating and videos so the group could see where all our supplies went. Dinner under the stars for the group was amazing and everyone liked it, it’s gonna be a regular thing for our group I think.
    Back to the room to dress for our group theme of “Fucked up Fairy Tales and Comic Book Characters”. This is the night we were all looking forward too and no one disappointed. After applying the chin, gluing my silver bald cap on, painting my face and entire body, we were ready to head over.
    Attachment 3186
    Fred said they were having a wardrobe malfunction and I needed to stall the group til they got there. So I did some announcements and the only thing I could think to do was run up on stage and mimic the EC who was up there, lol.
    Fred and angel came over and once again had amazing costumes. During the week we toss kitten and angel duckies around the resort, and told our members that one day a ducky of the same size would be around the resort and it’s not a kitten ducky or an angel ducky. Well T found it today and she got a prize for turning it in. We hope you guys enjoyed the prize. Everyone was amazing in their costumes. We went to the disco in costume and then were going to hit the hot tub but it took me 45 mins of scrubbing and still had some silver on. By the time I got out of the shower poor kitten was falling asleep, so we just crashed in the room.

Friday April 16th, 2010
    No diving again, way to rough on the ocean again. Breakfast again was good, and we hit the nude pool early today. Few dirty banana’s, applying kitten and angel tattoo’s on people and played some volleyball. We had naked twister set up for 1pm at the nude pool but no one showed up to play. But as usual we have things for the group but no one is required to do anything, after all it’s their vacation. We had another couple doing wedding vow renewals today. She surprised him at the resort by having it sent up. Well he surprised her by finding out ahead of time and when it came time to put the wedding ring on her finger he asked, “don’t we have a better ring than that, that thing is old”, and someone pulled out a ring box with an absolutely gorgeous new diamond ring. She was shocked, surprised, and pleased. Great job T.
    Back to the room and had dinner at Munasan again, another great dinner. Confusion with who was going, etc, and we ended up having dinner with our Canadian members, who adopted us as honorary Canadian’s. Great dinner and conversation.
    Back to the room to dress for our alternate theme night of “Naughty Nurse + Dr Night”. I dressed in my Dr Evil costume and kitten as my kidnapped Felicity Shagwell.
    Another great night with a lot of sexy nurses. J+D looked great and the light up hearts made the costumes, congrats. Drinks, awards, and saying thank you to our group for a great week. As someone was lining up shots of Bob Marley’s, I said in my best Dr Evil voice, “where’s my freakin shot? Throw me a freakin bone here” and then they gave kitten and I shots. Well we did them and OMG like drinking lighter fluid. Our body temps went up about 20 degrees just from drinking them. After a while I was still hot and had to take my Dr Evil costume off so we went to the room and changed and put our Jamaican outfits on since the resorts night was Jamaican Night. We hit the piano bar and had a great time again, and then the Disco. A lot of great people out and had a good time. We went by the nude hot tub but it was packed and could not even get in so we went to the Terrace for a late night snack then back to the room.

Saturday April 17th, 2010
    Up for breakfast, ocean to choppy for diving again. After breakfast we went by the lobby and saw some of our group off. Saying goodbye always sucks. Had a 12pm meeting with the general manager about the group, how things went, how to make it better next year, etc. We hit the nude pool to relax, and you could tell already that a new batch of people were coming in. Over the course of the day the whole resort atmosphere changed. I don’t mind people smoking pot as I know its going to happen but it got bad. There were a few European people there that I have no idea how they could even stand. They smoked all day, one after another, all afternoon, all night. I never saw the one guy without a joint in his mouth, no exaggeration. I didn’t think you could smoke that much and still walk. And the new group just seemed to be a young party til you drop type. Screaming, yelling, pulling the volleyball net down, and a lot of other stuff. A few people flat out insulted John at the nude grill, and I never saw him upset before, he was clearly not happy, but continued to do his job and act professional, but you could tell. We still enjoyed our next few days but it was def not our group there anymore. Lucky we had a few of our group left that we hung out with.
    kitten took a quick nap on the lounge chairs and when she woke up we fooled around right on the chairs, while everyone watched. Back to the room, shower and get ready for dinner in costume, the glitter and gala costumes. Had dinner at Torino’s, but had a few extra people with us than reserved, since the place was not even half full didn’t seem like it would be a problem. It was, they gave us such a hard time and eventually just let us use a table that was not in use. Unfortunately the waitress was then really rude to the ½ of the group that Fred and angel were with. We straightened it out with the resort staff after. Hit the main bar for a while, then the piano bar, and disco after. Hit the nude hot tub and it was crowded, and besides all the pot smoking, which was quite a lot, a few regular smokers were right there and blowing smoke in everyone’s faces, after a while that was enough and we got out and went to the main terrace for a late night snack before heading back to the room.

Sunday April 18th, 2010
    I was up early and saw some people off then went and woke kitten up. Breakfast and then we went on the glass bottom boat ride at noon, afterwards we saw a kayak open and we took that out, paddled out into the calm ocean today, out by the nude beach and back. Very nice.
    After the kayak we had lunch at the Reggae Café overlooking the ocean. After lunch we hit the nude pool to relax, hung out there, drinking, had some crab nacho’s, talking with the few people who were left. Hung out there til about 6pm. Had dinner with K+d at Munasan. Very good again. We changed into our Pimp and Ho outfits, which kitten had to modify by cutting the fur and sleeves off. Hung out at the main bar for a while, then did the Piano bar, told John goodbye as it was our last night. Hit the disco which was empty tonight. Dance on the pole with d, thank you sexy , when we left we hit the Terrace for a late night snack then back to the room. Finished up some last minute packing and then had some fun.

Monday April 19th, 2010
    Up early for breakfast, kitten wanted to sleep in just a little more so I wandered around the resort some on the last day, then woke kitten up for breakfast and see Fred and angel off. After seeing them off, very sad, we hit the nude pool with our carry-on’s. Had a few drinks, got a last game of volleyball in, and then it was getting near time to go. We got dressed and head to the Terrace for a last minute snack. Then on the bus and heading to the airport.
    Arrive and get a porter, right to first class, check in smooth, thru security and then to Margaritaville for a few red stripes for me and margarita for kitten. Plane ride home was quick and uneventful, and probably one of the quickest we got thru customs. Our Limo was waiting for us and we loaded up and on our way to our house. Another great trip with a great group.
    After getting home I popped on tripadviser.com and did my eval of the resort. I recommend everyone doing this, as it only helps the resort, better ratings, better money, better upgrades to make our home even better for the next trip.

Food
    Much improved even from when we visited in January. Deserts were even much improved. The head chef Joseph is doing an amazing job and I understand they have a new pastry chef as well.

Resort
    Dive boat had both motors working. Water slide was up and running every day. A lot of work being done every day. The staff was friendly and helpful with the minor exception of that one night in Torino’s.

Weather
    Weather was ok, it rained a little in some afternoons, kind of like being in florida. Temperature was nice, mid to upper 80’s every day, hot enough for me to enjoy but not so hot people complained. Was cloudy most of the week with patches of sun coming out.
    Could have been better, but could have been worse. Waves were rough all week, only got to get one dive in, calmed down the Sunday before we left.

Nightlife
    Hit and miss, depending who was staying up late, etc. Disco was good most nights, Piano bar was good when John was working, as usual. Nude hot tub was fun and we enjoyed each other and some others and watching too.

Meeting with general manager
    They have a new dive boat in dry dock being painted for Hedo 3 only, not to be shared with Breezes. They are getting new dive equipment including all new BCD’s. They will be replacing the water slide soon with a brand new one, and it will be waxed every month as the old one was supposed to be, so it will be even faster.
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 05-06-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great trip report, I see we did miss a lot after we left, bummer. Definitely a full week will be booked next year.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

And we would love to have you. The report is edited of course to protect the not so innocent, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

thanks for the detailed report....we will be HEDO Virgins first week in August with AWOL. Just from reading all these posts we are definitely getting a feel of how things are. Really enjoy reading all the different things on here. You all rock and we are looking forward to meeting some of you in August!!!

Great trip report and very informative,(I didn't now you could ralph in a regulator without plugging it up,good to know.I guess if it did plug up you just go for your octopus.)
    Glad you all had a good time.I like the kidnapping story and glad it had a haaappy ending.hahaha Sounds like you have a good group of people.
    Kinda sucks about the rude people at the end of your trip,but there is no way to control that.
    I hope the water slide is not under construction when we go in november because it was a hit last year.
    Thank you for the report

Thanks for a great trip report!

Sorry about the mispellings, forgot to go over it before posting. Had a few people asking where my trip report is and was rushing, lol.
    Paul....

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Sorry about the mispellings, forgot to go over it before posting. Had a few people asking where my trip report is and was rushing, lol.
    Paul....
    Really good report ! ! I like the method of including pictures with the report. Dont worry about any mispellings, I cant spell either so I composed my report using Word with spell checker then copy and paste from word to the site. It mkes it look lik I kan spel. ......... Have a nice day...... Dick
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

I did that too Dick just didnt use spell check before I cut and pasted, lol.

I have a question I have been to H3 twice and have never seen Torino's is this the Rasta Cafe near the dive shop? I would love to hear more about the dive shop good and bad.

going there awol dif dif