Thread: Going to Hedo 2 hoping to have an encounter with a Woman..Is it possible?

Wink Going to Hedo 2 hoping to have an encounter with a Woman..Is it possible?

Ok small confession to make: On my first trip to hedo2 this september I would like to 'meet' a woman and see what its like...
    Is this something that is reasonable to expect at Hedo?? If so how do I go about it??
    Attached Images Attached Images

From our experience in March, anything is possible! Just be friendly and talk to people. If you meet someone you are attracted to, just let them know. Communication is the most important thing!

Will and Laura
    Virgin trip to HII March 7-14 2010
    Trip 2 to HII - March 10-17 2011

You're a married woman, and so you need to ensure that your husband is going to be OK with this. It's vital to discuss the type of situation that is acceptable, for example, if he can't be there, is it still OK?

Our experience is that there are a number of bicurious and bisexual females there, which range from light play all the way up to going back to the room, and everywhere in between.

My advice would be to go, see who you befriend, and maybe bring it up when the time and chemistry are right. As a woman, your odds of hooking up with another woman are significantly higher than a man.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

My husband totally knows why we are going to hedo this september.. So that im not worried about it ..just wondering if meeting another woman will happen

Blog Entries
    lol i hope we all meet some. all jokes aside, its a big place so your odds are damn good if your not the shy type.

Blog Entries
    Hedo is a long way to go just to meet a woman, but you shouldn't have a problem. Women have the advantage of signaling their intent and interest through touch which men generally do not. There are plenty of bi women at Hedo and there are also many who share your fantasy, but who have never had the experience.