Thread: Hedo3 Kittennangel 11 Apr-18 Apr

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hedo3 Kittennangel 11 Apr-18 Apr

Hedonism 3 trip report (censored version) 23 April 2010

Wow man….. what a vacation. I don’t even know where to start but think it all started with the plane ride to Jamaica. After my arrival at Montego Bay and doing the customs thing, I went to the Super Clubs lounge and signed in for my ride to Hedo3. As it worked out, I was the only one there for Hedo3 at the time and got the privilege of having my own personal chaffer for the trip. The ride only took a little over one hour because I deferred the mid-trip break. I just wanted to get there and get this show on the road.
    My arrival at Hedo3 was typical, just drop your bags here and go to the main desk to check in. The room wasn’t ready so they told me to just wander around and find the food and drinks. I am an explorer type anyway and doing the “walk about” thing was fun. Speaking of fun, I saw some fun things on this preliminary walk and was anxious to get my room and get out of my clothes. It took about 2 hours for the room to be ready and then the fun started. I got dressed appropriately, and went to the nude pool looking for any signs of Kitten n Angel, the coordinators of the group. Good thing I surfed the net and got pictures of who to look for. I found Joan within an hour and introduced myself as Singlecruiser. All of a sudden, there was everyone else. I had landed right in the middle of many of our group.
    The fun started immediately and the first night seemed like I already knew everyone and were very easy to talk to. The first theme night was Pimp & Ho costumes and there were some I really didn’t understand. I guess that is because I have never been exposed to the pimp and ho culture and their dress code. It was particularly funny that the two Fred’s in our group had the same costume makeup; day glow green hats and vests.
    Monday we had the Group welcome party, where I guess I met everyone in our group. This is also where I found my first Jamaican girlfriend, Daniche. She actually worked for Hedo and was just checking on the party, but we carried on long conversations about ourselves. She hung out with me because I was the only single guy there. I did find another single lady but she said she didn’t come here to pair up with someone. I remember her name was Kay and never did see her again. Guess she was hiding out somewhere besides the nude pool.
    Tuesdays highlight was the Nude Cruise and this was a real experience. When we got beyond the yellow buoy, we removed all our clothes and continued to drink and make merry. We went to a protected area, anchored, and jumped in for a party swim fest. We were issued the 4 foot long noodle floats that each got for swimming. There was lots of fun with the noodles being used as a body member while playing in the water. On the way back, there was 3 or 4 jet skis buzzing around the boat getting an eye full. There wasn’t really anything they could see in the way of “action” but just naked bodies. *******nude cruise details censored (1)**** The theme for tonight was Pajama & Lingerie, which I came prepared for. Being a single male, there was lots of “eye candy” to see. This was also the night I discovered that I should scout out the nude pool after midnight. That’s what started to mess up my sleep schedule because there is action way into 3 or 4 AM. ***** hot tub details censored (2)*********.
    Wednesday we took a 4 x 4 trip into the mountains to the school that the group is sponsoring. We gave them lots of school supplies and other support. They had all the kids from grades 1 thru 6 come down to the court yard and we took a lot of pictures of the festivities. I gave pencils, tablets and markers and made a commitment to support the school for next years trip. The trip to and from the school gave me some insight about the condition of the natives and their roads. We learned a lot about the history of Jamaica and the trip was well worth the time and costs. The dress theme for tonight was Alter Ego & Fetish Night. All I can say is I am just a geek type that has never been exposed to some of the things I saw. I guess I can say that I just didn’t understand some of the costumes. The theme nights started around 10 PM and after that, it’s either the Disco or Piano Bar, then on to the nude hot tub at midnight. ****** hot tub details censored (3)*****.
    Thursday was supposed to be the Scuba day but the ocean was not cooperating with the size of boat, so it got canceled. No problem mon…… we just party on shore. There are rocks laying all over the complex that people paint with their names and dates and custom designs. Our group had a rock painting class where about 10 or 15 different new painted rocks are now placed in favorite spots around the resort. Our group dinner was in the open on the patio where lots of pictures and conversations happened. This was just before the nightly theme night of Fairytales and Comic Book Hero’s. One of the big hits of the night was Paul dressed as the Tin Man. It was a really good job of make up. I just wish I had a picture of it. I had so much fun with that theme night that I got to the nude hot tub late, like 1 AM or so.
    Friday, I pretty much just sat around sad that it was already Friday. Not sad for long though because we had a group gathering at the hot tub for pool games. There was one game that no one showed up for called Naked Twister. I think we should have had some games that had physical contact, like blindfold find your mate. I just went to the pool bar and got another Red Stripe and made conversations in the nude pool. The theme dress for this night was Naughty Nurse & Doctor. You can imagine what sort of dress was made with this theme. I continued the night with a visit to the “clothing optional” hot tub and found that after midnight, it becomes a second nude tub. It was a little more subdued than the “real” nude hot tub but ******* hot tub details censored (4) ********.
    Saturday was my last day there and I made the most of it. I started by touring the dive shop and after browsing around, I decided I would sign up for diving instructions back home. I have to prepare for my trip next year. Since there were no theme nights and no scheduled activities, I just had to wander around and look for some mischief to get into. I spent most of the day in the nude pool then until 3 AM in the nude hot tub. I had to get up at 7 AM to pack for my trip back home.
    Sunday I got packed and got my last breakfast at Hedo3 then onto the bus to the airport. I had a hard time staying awake on the flight back and dozed off several times. I got into a conversation with the lady next to me as to why I couldn’t stay awake and what a wild week I just went thru. She asked lots of questions and I think she will try it sometime. Now here I sit writing this and wishing I was back at Hedo3. Next project is to write the censored sections of this document.
    So, what did I think about the trip? The food in the restaurants is pretty good and I would rate it at about 8 or 9. The food on the buffet bar is not so good. I guess I am comparing it to the cruise ships where the buffet food is excellent. I found out I don’t like curry goat with rice either. As for the staff, they were very good and friendly. I was impressed with they always say hello, or “irie mon”, as you meet them on the walk ways. Would I go back? hell yah mon. I am looking around for the money to get back there but then I thought of all the great people I met would not be there. Well, the group is going next year so you can bet I will be there then.
    So, till then…….CU in Hedo..... Dick Singlecruiser
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

Nice one mate. Thanks for your report.

Was a pleasure having you with the group, you can copy my tin man from here or I can mail you some. Up to you.

Attachment 3156

Attachment 3157
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 05-06-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Was a pleasure having you with the group, you can copy my tin man from here or I can mail you some. Up to you.

Attachment 3156

Attachment 3157
    Got em here..... thanks..... Dick

Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014

Thanks for the trip report- we often have single guys write on here asking about how it would be for them to take the trip to H3- I will point them your way next time I see the query!
    Nick (and the insatiable Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    Thanks for the trip report- we often have single guys write on here asking about how it would be for them to take the trip to H3- I will point them your way next time I see the query!
    Nick (and the insatiable Kitty)tm
    It all depends on the psychology of the single. Mine is I just want to be in a crowd of free thinking sexy people. It makes for free conversations about most anything. Some single guys are probably looking for the wall to wall orgy but if I saw that, I would have probably hung out more on the prude side. I didn’t go to Hedo to get “layed” but if that happened, that would have been nice too. I did see lots of “action” and declined one that I thought was too easy. I was looking for something more challenging. My overall opinion of Hedo is it is great experience for my “snuggle” type of personality and might not fit all male singles. I will definitely be looking to return....... Dick

Great trip report!

Glad you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to seeing you again.

Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/